Check In/Check Out PB7

Hello,

PB7.0.1 (7024), Windows95, Oracle8
For check in/check out of PB objects in development (library painter), I
must always connect from the Source menu option (after a crash, opening PB
at the start of a day, etc...) . Is there a way to permanently set the
connect (vendor: pb native, user id: my name)?
I just migrated from PB5.0.04 which did not require the connect each time.

TIA.

Bob.

0
Bob

You have to connect the first time your application is accessed - namely
opening the library painter, switching applications etc, but I thought that
was only for non PBNative access. (I just checked. Mine does not prompt me for
anything using PBNative). Do you by any chance use a shared PB.INI file? (Is
your PB.INI file on the network or local?)

--
Bill Green[TeamSybase]

Good Links to know:
Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bill
1/21/2000 7:05:09 PM
Not networked, my PB.INI file is local and not shared. I also have PB5.0.04
on the same pc. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I will check a pc that only has PB7 installed locally.

So, you are able to switch between applications, shut down PB and restart it
and the connection holds. That was the functionality I experienced in
PB5.0.04.

Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> You have to connect the first time your application is accessed - namely
> opening the library painter, switching applications etc, but I thought
that
> was only for non PBNative access. (I just checked. Mine does not prompt me
for
> anything using PBNative). Do you by any chance use a shared PB.INI file?
(Is
> your PB.INI file on the network or local?)
>
> Bob Hall wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > PB7.0.1 (7024), Windows95, Oracle8
> > For check in/check out of PB objects in development (library painter), I
> > must always connect from the Source menu option (after a crash, opening
PB
> > at the start of a day, etc...) . Is there a way to permanently set the
> > connect (vendor: pb native, user id: my name)?
> > I just migrated from PB5.0.04 which did not require the connect each
time.

> > TIA.
> >
> > Bob.
>
> --
> Bill Green[TeamSybase]
>
> Good Links to know:
> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bob
1/21/2000 8:26:31 PM
Havig PB5.04 doesn't affect it. I have PB5.04, 6.5 and 7.01 and they all work
the same way using PBNative. Take a look in yuor PB.INI file. Look for a
property called SourceVendor= and see what it is set to. If you don't find it,
it indicates PBNative. If you do find it, it will probably be set to SCC API.

Also, try changing it from PBNative to SCCAPI and then back again. Perhaps you
just have a "stuck" property.

Bill

Bob Hall wrote:

> Not networked, my PB.INI file is local and not shared. I also have PB5.0.04
> on the same pc. Maybe that has something to do with it.
>
> I will check a pc that only has PB7 installed locally.
>
> So, you are able to switch between applications, shut down PB and restart it
> and the connection holds. That was the functionality I experienced in
> PB5.0.04.
>
> Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> > You have to connect the first time your application is accessed - namely
> > opening the library painter, switching applications etc, but I thought
> that
> > was only for non PBNative access. (I just checked. Mine does not prompt me
> for
> > anything using PBNative). Do you by any chance use a shared PB.INI file?
> (Is
> > your PB.INI file on the network or local?)
> >
> > Bob Hall wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > PB7.0.1 (7024), Windows95, Oracle8
> > > For check in/check out of PB objects in development (library painter), I
> > > must always connect from the Source menu option (after a crash, opening
> PB
> > > at the start of a day, etc...) . Is there a way to permanently set the
> > > connect (vendor: pb native, user id: my name)?
> > > I just migrated from PB5.0.04 which did not require the connect each
> time.
> > >
> > > TIA.
> > >
> > > Bob.
> >
> > --
> > Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> >
> > Good Links to know:
> > Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> > PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> > Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

--
Bill Green[TeamSybase]

Good Links to know:
Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bill
1/24/2000 2:44:33 PM
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
(although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
file - no difference.
I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.

Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).

Bob.

> Havig PB5.04 doesn't affect it. I have PB5.04, 6.5 and 7.01 and they all
work
> the same way using PBNative. Take a look in yuor PB.INI file. Look for a
> property called SourceVendor= and see what it is set to. If you don't find
it,
> it indicates PBNative. If you do find it, it will probably be set to SCC
API.

> Also, try changing it from PBNative to SCCAPI and then back again. Perhaps
you
> just have a "stuck" property.
>
> Bill
>
> Bob Hall wrote:
>
> > Not networked, my PB.INI file is local and not shared. I also have
PB5.0.04
> > on the same pc. Maybe that has something to do with it.
> >
> > I will check a pc that only has PB7 installed locally.
> >
> > So, you are able to switch between applications, shut down PB and
restart it
> > and the connection holds. That was the functionality I experienced in
> > PB5.0.04.
> >
> > Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> > > You have to connect the first time your application is accessed -
namely
> > > opening the library painter, switching applications etc, but I thought
> > that
> > > was only for non PBNative access. (I just checked. Mine does not
prompt me
> > for
> > > anything using PBNative). Do you by any chance use a shared PB.INI
file?
> > (Is
> > > your PB.INI file on the network or local?)

> > PB
> > time.

> > > --
> > > Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> > >
> > > Good Links to know:
> > > Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> > > PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> > > Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com
> > >

> --
> Bill Green[TeamSybase]
>
> Good Links to know:
> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bob
1/24/2000 6:12:34 PM
Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your source
to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor line?
(Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
deleted, or supposed to be).

regards,
Bill

Bob Hall wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
> (although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
> file - no difference.
> I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.
>
> Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
> have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).
>
> Bob.
>
> Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> > Havig PB5.04 doesn't affect it. I have PB5.04, 6.5 and 7.01 and they all
> work
> > the same way using PBNative. Take a look in yuor PB.INI file. Look for a
> > property called SourceVendor= and see what it is set to. If you don't find
> it,
> > it indicates PBNative. If you do find it, it will probably be set to SCC
> API.
> >
> > Also, try changing it from PBNative to SCCAPI and then back again. Perhaps
> you
> > just have a "stuck" property.
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > Bob Hall wrote:
> >
> > > Not networked, my PB.INI file is local and not shared. I also have
> PB5.0.04
> > > on the same pc. Maybe that has something to do with it.
> > >
> > > I will check a pc that only has PB7 installed locally.
> > >
> > > So, you are able to switch between applications, shut down PB and
> restart it
> > > and the connection holds. That was the functionality I experienced in
> > > PB5.0.04.
> > >
> > > Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> namely
> > > that
> prompt me
> > > for
> file?
> > > (Is

> painter), I
> opening
> > > PB
> the
> > > time.

> > --
> > Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> >
> > Good Links to know:
> > Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> > PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> > Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

--
Bill Green[TeamSybase]

Good Links to know:
Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bill
1/24/2000 9:14:21 PM
When I try to set my source to SCC API, The following message box is
diplayed "Choose SCC Provider", choices are Object cycle or StarTeam. If I
choose either one, another message box is displayed "No configuration file
associated with this application, Create a new one or choose an existing
one". I don't have one to choose from and I tried creating one but kinda got
turned around as more messages starting appearing about userids and
passwords.
I discontinued going down this road as all I want to do is connect through
PBNative and have it stick.

We use StarTeam for problem logging and some source control (not PB though,
mostly docs)

If nobody else has experienced this problem, it must be something with my
config.

Thanks for your time on this issue.

Bob.

> Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your
source
> to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
line?
> (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
> deleted, or supposed to be).
>
> regards,
> Bill
>
> Bob Hall wrote:
>
> > Hi Bill,
> >
> > Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
> > (although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
> > file - no difference.
> > I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.
> >
> > Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
> > have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).
> >
> > Bob.
> >
> > Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> > > Havig PB5.04 doesn't affect it. I have PB5.04, 6.5 and 7.01 and they
all
> > work
> > > the same way using PBNative. Take a look in yuor PB.INI file. Look for
> > > property called SourceVendor= and see what it is set to. If you don't
find
> > it,
> > > it indicates PBNative. If you do find it, it will probably be set to
SCC
> > API.
> > >
> > > Also, try changing it from PBNative to SCCAPI and then back again.
Perhaps
> > you
> > > just have a "stuck" property.
> > >
> > > Bill

> > PB5.0.04

> > restart it

> > namely
> > prompt me
> > file?

> > painter), I
> > opening
> > the

> > > --
> > > Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> > >
> > > Good Links to know:
> > > Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> > > PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> > > Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com
> > >

> --
> Bill Green[TeamSybase]
>
> Good Links to know:
> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bob
1/25/2000 1:15:52 PM
Hey folks:
PB 7.0 (for some reason) does not default to PBNative when there is no entry in
the PB.INI file.  We had the same problem.  To correct the problem place the
following entry in the Library section of your PB.INI file:

SourceVendor=PBNative

regards

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:15:52 -0500,
Bob Hall <bob.hall@tcc-cci.gc.ca> wrote:
> [...]
>> Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your
>source
>> to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
>line?
>> (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
>> deleted, or supposed to be).
>>
>> regards,
>> Bill
>>
>> Bob Hall wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Bill,
>> >
>> > Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
>> > (although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
>> > file - no difference.
>> > I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.
>> >
>> > Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
>> > have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).

Ray
1/25/2000 2:54:09 PM
I have this problem, too.  I saw another message where it was
acknowledged as a problem and was to be reported.  If this is fixed in a
newer build (I have 7024) I would like to have it.

Bob Hall wrote:

> [...]
> > Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your
> source
> > to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
> line?
> > (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
> > deleted, or supposed to be).
> >
> > regards,
> > Bill
> >
> > Bob Hall wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Bill,
> > >
> > > Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
> > > (although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
> > > file - no difference.
> > > I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.
> > >
> > > Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
> > > have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).

Robert
1/25/2000 3:38:21 PM
I've had this problem since day 1, I guess I just got used to it.
> [...]
>> Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your
>source
>> to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
>line?
>> (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
>> deleted, or supposed to be).
>>
>> regards,
>> Bill
>>
>> Bob Hall wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Bill,
>> >
>> > Thanks for your ideas. I do not have SourceVendor= in my pb.ini file
>> > (although my PB5 ini file has it). I tried pasting it into the PB7 ini
>> > file - no difference.
>> > I also tried your suggestion of SCC API. This did not work either.
>> >
>> > Kinda strange, must be something with my install. This is the 1st time I
>> > have had a problem with the connect (WIN95, PB loaded locally).

Mike
1/25/2000 4:46:39 PM
Thanks Ray,

Figured it would be something like that.

Bob.

Ray Charbonneau <rcharbon@sybase.com> wrote in message
> Hey folks:
> PB 7.0 (for some reason) does not default to PBNative when there is no
entry in
> the PB.INI file.  We had the same problem.  To correct the problem place
the
> following entry in the Library section of your PB.INI file:
>

> SourceVendor=PBNative
>
> regards
>

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:15:52 -0500,
>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
> Bob Hall <bob.hall@tcc-cci.gc.ca> wrote:
> >When I try to set my source to SCC API, The following message box is
> >diplayed "Choose SCC Provider", choices are Object cycle or StarTeam. If
> >choose either one, another message box is displayed "No configuration
file
> >associated with this application, Create a new one or choose an existing
> >one". I don't have one to choose from and I tried creating one but kinda
got
> >turned around as more messages starting appearing about userids and
> >passwords.
> >I discontinued going down this road as all I want to do is connect
through
> >PBNative and have it stick.
> >
> >We use StarTeam for problem logging and some source control (not PB
though,
> >mostly docs)
> >
> >If nobody else has experienced this problem, it must be something with my
> >config.
> >
> >Thanks for your time on this issue.
> >
> >Bob.
> >
> >Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> >> Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set
your
> >source
> >> to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
> >line?
> >> (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry
is
> >> deleted, or supposed to be).
> >>
> >> regards,
> >> Bill

> >all
> >find
> >SCC

> >Perhaps

> >in

> >thought
PB.INI

> >set
> >each

> >> --
> >> Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> >>
> >> Good Links to know:
> >> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> >> PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> >> Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bob
1/25/2000 5:08:43 PM
I saw the same messages, I know what you're talking about.  But I just tried
Ray's solution and it worked!  That wasn't a huge bug, but it sure was
annoying...

Robert Martincic <rmartinc@bju.edu> wrote in message
> I have this problem, too.  I saw another message where it was
> acknowledged as a problem and was to be reported.  If this is fixed in a
> newer build (I have 7024) I would like to have it.
>
> Bob Hall wrote:
> >
> > When I try to set my source to SCC API, The following message box is
> > diplayed "Choose SCC Provider", choices are Object cycle or StarTeam. If
> > choose either one, another message box is displayed "No configuration
file
> > associated with this application, Create a new one or choose an existing
> > one". I don't have one to choose from and I tried creating one but kinda
got
> > turned around as more messages starting appearing about userids and
> > passwords.
> > I discontinued going down this road as all I want to do is connect
through
> > PBNative and have it stick.
> >
> > We use StarTeam for problem logging and some source control (not PB
though,
> > mostly docs)
> >
> > If nobody else has experienced this problem, it must be something with
my
> > config.
> >
> > Thanks for your time on this issue.
> >
> > Bob.
> >
> > Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> > > Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set
your
> > source
> > > to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the
SourceVendor
> > line?
> > > (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry
is
> > > deleted, or supposed to be).
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > Bill

> > all
> > find
> > SCC

> > Perhaps

> > in

> > thought
PB.INI

> > set
> > each

> > > --
> > > Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> > >
> > > Good Links to know:
> > > Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> > > PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> > > Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Patrick
1/26/2000 12:40:42 AM
Interesting. Thanks Ray. I knew the entry was removed when you select PBNative, but
I never knwe about the default problem. I used ObjectCycle at the time I upgraded,
so I didn't have the default behavior, but I knew switching to PBNative would
remove the entry (SourceVendor=PBNative).

regards,
Bill

Ray Charbonneau wrote:

> Hey folks:
> PB 7.0 (for some reason) does not default to PBNative when there is no entry in
> the PB.INI file.  We had the same problem.  To correct the problem place the
> following entry in the Library section of your PB.INI file:
>
> SourceVendor=PBNative
>
> regards
>
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:15:52 -0500,
>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
> Bob Hall <bob.hall@tcc-cci.gc.ca> wrote:
> >When I try to set my source to SCC API, The following message box is
> >diplayed "Choose SCC Provider", choices are Object cycle or StarTeam. If I
> >choose either one, another message box is displayed "No configuration file
> >associated with this application, Create a new one or choose an existing
> >one". I don't have one to choose from and I tried creating one but kinda got
> >turned around as more messages starting appearing about userids and
> >passwords.
> >I discontinued going down this road as all I want to do is connect through
> >PBNative and have it stick.
> >
> >We use StarTeam for problem logging and some source control (not PB though,
> >mostly docs)
> >
> >If nobody else has experienced this problem, it must be something with my
> >config.
> >
> >Thanks for your time on this issue.
> >
> >Bob.
> >
> >Bill Green[TeamSybase] <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
> >> Must be something with the install, but it is strange. When you set your
> >source
> >> to SCC API and looked in the PB.INI file, did you find the SourceVendor
> >line?
> >> (Don't add it in manually. Appreantly, if you use PBNative, the entry is
> >> deleted, or supposed to be).
> >>
> >> regards,
> >> Bill

> >all
> >find
> >SCC

> >Perhaps

> >in

> >thought

> >set
> >each

> >> --
> >> Bill Green[TeamSybase]
> >>
> >> Good Links to know:
> >> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
> >> PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
> >> Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

--
Bill Green[TeamSybase]

Good Links to know:
Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
PFC Guide - http://www.pfcguide.com
Power3 - Custom Training  - http://www.power3.com

0
Bill

Check-out check-in in PB7
Hello, How comes I can't check an object out that is not in the librairies search path whereas I could when I was using PB6.5 ? Upgrade to 7.0.1, where this is fixed. S. Arnaud MENARD <arnaud.menard@jii.fr> wrote in message news:38B24448.B370D954@jii.fr... > Hello, > How comes I can't check an object out that is not in the librairies > search path > whereas I could when I was using PB6.5 ? > Thanks a lot Simon ! Simon Caldwell a �crit : > Upgrade to 7.0.1, where this is fixed. > > S. > > Arnaud MENARD <arnaud.men...

Checked=Checked
 I am dynamically writing out checkboxes on a page.  I have 2 link buttons on the page that sets a boolean variable to True or False. This boolen is set in Page_PreInit and is used to Select or Deselect all the Checkboxes as they are written out. A Select ALL, Deselect ALL type of thing. At least that is the plan. As the page is being written out I do this for each checkbox and then add it to a table cell control that it added to a table row and on. tc is the table cell.  Dim chkItem As CheckBox = New CheckBox chkItem.ID = "chkRecommend" + drMember("ID")...

Check In/Check out
I am using PowerBuilder 9. The undo check out is right next to the check in. This is a big problem! I so easy to select Undo check out and lose all of your changes. I lost 8 hours of work yesterday because of it. I know I should be more careful. However, there should be a "Are you sure" some where also. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ This isn't the tech support line, it's an end-user forum. If you want to report a bug, use CaseXpress and either open a case or report a bug ...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Have you looked the PB8 User's guide? Chapter 3 talks about source control. -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Na...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Better to ask this in the source control group. Lots of posts on PBNative -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69678e.7b3a.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. ...

Check-in/Check-out
I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is being moved from is destroyed. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? Cheers, Tom Thomas F. (Tom) Massey wrote: > > I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out > operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is > being moved from is destroyed. > > Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? > > Cheers, > > Tom The prob...

Check In Check Out
I have some source code that I need to modify and it was sent to me in a Registered status. Therfore, when I open any object it says " 'object name' is registered but not checked out and therefore can not be overwritten. Open anyway?" Then when I try to check it out, I get "PBNative checkout not allowed for registered objects." How can I get around this? When I look under the "Source" menu, all the items concerning registered are grayed out. TIA Option1:Copy the object(Only) to someother pbl and try . Option2:If You have any SCC Expo...

Check in
Hi all. I am migrating from PB 7.0 to PB 10.5, After migrating my first application i am trying to work on my first window but i'am not able to find out the way to CHECK it OUT. Wher do i can find "check out/check in" functions ?? TIA Mario Parietti What source control are you using? Have you configured it? Right click on your Workspace and check the source control tab to see if you've got it set up. "Mario Parietti" <mparietti@intercad.ch> wrote in message news:451283e0$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi all. > I am migrating from PB...

check in/check out in PowerBuilder 11
Hi all how can i check in/check out my libraries in Power Builder 11 as I did in Power Builder 7? Could someone help me please? Thank's Yes, of course. PB 11 supports PB Native and 3rd party Source Code Control systems as well. Thorsten Giuseppe Moglia schrieb: > Hi all > how can i check in/check out my libraries in Power Builder 11 as I did > in Power Builder 7? > > Could someone help me please? > > Thank's .. No - you can't. SCC is done completely differently, starting in PB8, and there's no going back to the old way. He...

PB7 Check out / Check in for remote developers
In our workgroup setting, we have a central set of PBL files, etc. on a server. We have developers who occasionally work from home and need to check out and check in from the remote location. With PB6.5 and previous, the solution was to copy all PBL files to local machines and do development with the application library list set to the local copy. We would check out and check in objects from the server copy to the developer's local working PBL. The advantages are that the server always has the latest checked in source code, developers can work remotely, developers can work wit...

Check All Check Box While Check Header CheckBox
 hello...I have two grid on same page...both grid contains header checkbox and item checkbox i want that if use check header checkbox then all item check box checked,i have javascript for this functinality but problem is that when i click on header check box of first grid then checkbox of second grid also checked that i dnt want i want to perform this operation on one grid at one time.i have attache my script also...plz help me....thanks<script type="text/javascript">        function SelectAll(ID)      &nbs...

How to check how many check boxes are checked in the gridview
I am trying to make a javascript client fucntion to restrict no more then two rows could be selectedI have following in the itemtemplate of the gridview [although it is telerik control but same technique should be applied] <radG:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="chkCheck">                    <HeaderStyle  HorizontalAlign="Right" />                    <HeaderTempla...

checking checkbox is checked or not using checkbox.checked
Hi,my checkbox is<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity" runat="server" Text="My own city"  OnCheckedChanged="EventHandler"/>code behind: Private Sub Chkcity_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Chkcity.CheckedChangedif (Chkcity ...............)end if End SubERROR    'EventHandler' is not a member of 'ASP.bpoaddjob_aspx'.    Please Mark the post as "ANSWER" if it helps you I think it should be like this:<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity"...

how to check if a check box created in runtime checked or not?
I have a webform that have mutiple collectios of check boxes created on run time ( database driven) what is the best way to loop between them and get which ones has been checked by a user and save the results back to the database below a portion of my code. i am adding the checkbox to cell table which added to a row, then to a table, finlally the table added to a place holderwhile (drProfileList.Read()) {HtmlTableRow tr = new HtmlTableRow(); HtmlTableCell tc = new HtmlTableCell();CheckBox chkbox = new CheckBox(); chkbox.ID = drProfileList["RoleID"].ToString();chkbox.T...

Web resources about - Check In/Check Out PB7 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Check the Weather
provides weather data across the globe. From Timbuktu to Istanbul, wherever you end up you’ll always know what it’s like outside.

Check Point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is an international provider of software and combined hardware and software products for IT security , ...

Facebook Reminds Page Admins to Check Their Post Attribution Settings
Facebook page administrators are seeing pop-up messages reminding them to “change attribution settings” and ensure that they are posting as their ...

Man Sues Because Alimony Checks Were Mean To Him
It's not illegal to insult your ex-spouse.

The Lowdown: Check out the Ads That Won the Holidays
The Lowdown is Ad Age's weekly look at news nuggets from across the world of marketing, including trends, campaign tidbits, executive comings ...

Man Sues Because Alimony Checks Were Mean To Him
... about ouchy words, here’s a story about a 61-year-old man who is suing because his ex-wife calls him names while cutting him an alimony check. ...

Jay Leno checks out restomod WWII vet Dodge Power Wagon
Filed under: Videos Winslow Bent of Legacy Classic Trucks rolls down from Jackson Hole to Jay Leno's Garage in a restomod 1942 Dodge Power Wagon ...

Neil deGrasse Tyson fact checks ‘Star Wars’ science, annoys the entire Internet
... Star Wars' Millennium Falcon and on Monday he posted a series of thoughts about the newest Star Wars movie on Twitter that served as fact checks ...

Check out Tesla's mesmerizing video of Model X cars 'dancing' to holiday music
Tesla's new Model X electric vehicles are so special , they can even "dance" to holiday songs. While Google's robot-reindeer holiday robot greeting ...

Fact Check: Clinton calls Trump "ISIS' best recruiter"
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate during Saturday's Democratic debate