Changing Rich Text during printing

I would like to Rich Text Control to print dunning letters.  Problem is
that different letter text will be used depending on conditions.  Is it
possible to change rich text with paste in the printpage event and still
have datafields inserted?

Has anyone done something like this?
0
HccKenSch

Try using a computed field in the detail area of the RT (I  assume your
using RTE presentation style of a datawindow; if not you should). The
Computed field can look at the data of the row and determine what should be
*printed* as text in the field. Also you can define a global function which
takes arguments of the row of data. Then call this function in the computed
field. For Example gf_set_letter_text(name, date, amount...

HTH

HccKenSch <HccKenSch@aol.com> wrote in article
<01bcdf46$07f2f900$9034ca98@z>...
> I would like to Rich Text Control to print dunning letters.  Problem is
> that different letter text will be used depending on conditions.  Is it
> possible to change rich text with paste in the printpage event and still
> have datafields inserted?
>
> Has anyone done something like this?

0
Susan