Changing font color

Hi,
I want to change color of some command button .
Is it possible??
Can i change font color at run time?
Any help will be apreciated.
Thanx
AA

0
AA
2/10/1999 7:40:09 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 15 followers. Follow

No. Command buttons get their color from the OS. The only way to change them
is through the owner-drawn feature, which PowerBuilder does not support.

If it is critical for you, you can look at some OCX/DLL solutions.
http://www.componentsource.com is a good place to start from.

pbm_hopethishelps,
Roy

AA wrote in message <36C1E099.D65EA7A6@insiteserv.com>...
>Hi,
>I want to change color of some command button .
>Is it possible??
>Can i change font color at run time?
>Any help will be apreciated.
>Thanx
>AA

0
Roy
2/10/1999 8:32:39 PM
thanx a bunch!
AA

Roy Kiesler wrote:

> No. Command buttons get their color from the OS. The only way to change them
> is through the owner-drawn feature, which PowerBuilder does not support.
>
> If it is critical for you, you can look at some OCX/DLL solutions.
> http://www.componentsource.com is a good place to start from.
>
> pbm_hopethishelps,
> Roy
>
> AA wrote in message <36C1E099.D65EA7A6@insiteserv.com>...
> >Hi,
> >I want to change color of some command button .
> >Is it possible??
> >Can i change font color at run time?
> >Any help will be apreciated.
> >Thanx
> >AA

0
AA

Signature font and color changes to message font and color
My first post. When I compose a message no matter what the signature font and color is set to, it changes to whatever the font and color is of the message. Is there a fix for this? I would ask my job's tech support but I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. -- doover ------------------------------------------------------------------------ doover, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, ...

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

FormView control
When a user modifies the value in a textbox in a "EditTemplate" of the Form View, I would like the font color or back color of the text box to change - even before the update is submitted. How can I do that? Thanks. You can add an onchange event to your textbox: onchange="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" Or use the onkeyup event as well. You may need to add the handler for this if your textbox box is being created in the client side.Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanks. here is how I did it:Protected Sub FirstName...

Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color?
Dear sirs/madams, how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of colour instead of its uniform red? thanks. orge wrote: > Dear sirs/madams, > > how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of > colour instead of its uniform red? > > thanks. > > Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button? -- How to Get a Life Difficulty Level: Hard Tip #11: Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. and Tip #12: Go on a date with someone you didn't meet i...

FONT AND COLOR CHANGES
Name: Chris Dowell Email: GARCHR1SatVERIZONdotNET Product: Thunderbird Summary: FONT AND COLOR CHANGES Comments: I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT THUNDERBIRD HAVE A TOOLBAR FEATURE THAT ALLOWS THE USER TO CHANGE FONTS, COLORS, AND ADD BOLDING ETC WITHIN A MESSAGE VS MAKING A FONT OR COLOR CHANGE THAT AFFECTS THE ENTIRE MESSAGE. I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATUE AVAILABLE IN THE MAIL OPTIONS OR ON THUNDERBIRD HELP. THANKS Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR...

Font colors cannot be changed
My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other controls. This is true at design time and run time. I am using Delphi XE2 Starter Edition. Robert Berry wrote: > My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the > forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the > font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other > controls. This is true at design time and run time. ...

change font colors
Hi guys I changed the background color to dark blue (using the css) and changed all the fonts to light colors (again in css). However there are still some modules/places where the fonts are black. Is there some place I can set the default font color as white in the entire portal. (besides the stylesheet) Also I have been trying to put my DotNetNuke under a different URL that /DotNetNuke but it wont let me. It keeps giving errors. How do I change that? Is there any place where I can get/buy documentation for DotNetNuke. Not only normal documentation but also programming documentation...

Change Font Color

hover problem ?? i can see changing backcolor but font color doesnt be changed.. what can problem be ?
hi friends hover problem :) i can see changing backcolor with below code line in stylesheet.. but font color doesnt be changed.. what can be problem ? my second problem is.. changing backcolor and fontcolor can be only hyperlink1 and hyperlink2 and buttonclick1 and buttonclick1.. how can i do this ? all my treeviews and hyperlinks and buttonclicks changing backcolor now.. a:link {color: #FFFFFF; }a:visited { color: #FFFFFF; } a:hover {color: #FF0000; background-color: #333333;text-decoration: none; } a:active {color: #FFFFFF; }Mark as me if my question or my answer can ...

Repeater Control: How to change change font color of <TR> or <TD>
I have a Repeater control which displays customer orders within an Html table. I need to dynamically change the font color of each <TR> row or <TD> table data tag. The color is stored in the same row I'm displaying, so retrieving the color value is not a problem. Am I on the right track here : My aspx page has the repeater control as follows: <asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource_Orders" OnDataBinding="Repeater1_DataBinding" OnItemDataBound="Repeater1_ItemDataBound"> and my aspx.cs has this so far (not much really): protec...

How to change color of textbox-font
Hi, It sounds simple, but I cannot figure it out. I want in javascript a check whether a value < 0 and if so, change the color of the font.   Help is appreciated, Ger.Ger (Carpe Diem) Here is some code:  var textBox = document.getElementById("m_MyTextBox); if(textBox.value < 0) {  textBox.style.color = '#BBBBBB'; // some color here } HTH  j a s o n   b u n t i n g Thanks Jason... it works fine.   regards from the North Sea, Ger.  Ger (Carpe Diem)...

Font color changed in the To: line
When writing a new email in TB3, the letters in the To: secton always were black. Now they are red. I must have inadvertently clicked on something. How do I change it back? Thanks...... On 10/11/2010 9:19 PM, PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: > When writing a new email in TB3, the letters in the To: secton always > were black. Now they are red. I must have inadvertently clicked on > something. How do I change it back? Thanks...... Seriously under qualified to answer--but I thought black meant "in your local address book", while red meant "not in you...

Changing Default Fonts/Colors
To comply with Federal Section 508 compatibility standards, we need to be able to allow users to change the colors and fonts used in our application. These include background colors, all text fonts, etc. Currently if you change your windows color/font scheme, the title bars will change, but all components remain the same b/c they are set in the object painters. Without building a custom interface to our application, we are hoping there is a way to set the colors in a datawindow, window, etc to use the Windows current color scheme colors and fonts rather than specific colors...

Web resources about - Changing font color - sybase.powerbuilder.general

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...