Changing font color on tab control's selected tab

All:

Is it possible to change the font color on the selected
tabpage's label in a tab control?  In essense, I not only
want the selected tab's label to appear in bold, but also in
a different font color from all the other (unselected) tabs.

Thanks,
Dave
0
Dave

eg
tab_1.tabpage_2.TabTextColor = RGB(255, 255, 0)

James

<Dave Yurasits> wrote in message news:41124a9a.4afa.1681692777@sybase.com...
> All:
>
> Is it possible to change the font color on the selected
> tabpage's label in a tab control?  In essense, I not only
> want the selected tab's label to appear in bold, but also in
> a different font color from all the other (unselected) tabs.

> Thanks,
> Dave

0
James

Changing Tab control's Selected Tab property
PLEASE EXCUSE ME : I AM CROSS POSTING, BECAUSE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to change the Selected tab property to 2 using the following two options, it failed. Why ? //Try_1: //Window Open Event tab_1.SelectedTab = 2 //Try_2: //Window Open Event tab_1.POST SelectTab(2) Rgds. VPNB SelectTab() works for me. Are you sure your window is redrawing? Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten ...

Changing Tab control's Selected Tab property
My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to change the Selected tab property to 2 , It is not working. Why ? //Window Open Event tab_1.SelectedTab = 2 Rgds. Try tab_1.POST SelectTab(2) <FRANKLIN> wrote in message news:405165ff.647c.846930886@sybase.com... > > My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The > default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the > window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to chan...

Set the control's tab order in a tab control
How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page? Charles Right click inside the tab page, and select Tab order from the right mouse menu. Get out of tab order using the menu or toolbar. Kent Piland Charles wrote: > How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page? > > Charles ...

Tab Control Change Tab Colors
I have a customer that wants the Tab Control to have specific colors for the tabs depending on which tab is clicked. I have been able to use the CssClass to get the hover to be the way they would like but the active tab they would like it to be a different color.  I have attempted to write VB behind code as follows sub onTabChange(byval sender as object, byval e as system.eventargs) Select Case TabContainer1.ActiveTab Case 1 TabContainer1.CssClass = "ajax__tab_tab1" Case 2 ....... end sub I have the Sub as the onActiveTabChange property of the tab control. I do not ge...

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS.
Name: Danny Email: danheidiatrogersdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS. Comments: Hi Why is it that EVERYTIME I get a new upgrade whether on Firefox or Thunderbird, I get TABS? I now have an upgrade on Thunderbird and guess what, I have an 'Inbox' TAB that i don't know how to get rid of. Any ideas? Another issue is. Why doesn't Firefox display something telling me it is working/looking for the site I want. I click on a site and stare at Firefox and don't know if it is doing anything. The previous versions were mu...

Tab Controls
Hello - I'm using PB 6.5. I can't get the selectedtab property to work in any event. I want a different tabselected to show based on what menu item is selected. I have put tab1.selectedtab=X in several events and none of them will cause ANY tab to be selected and have focus. Not until one of the tabs is clicked, does this work. There seems to be something going on in the opensheet command. Anyone have any ideas? THANKS ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Have you tried SelectTab()? Let us know, Terry...

Can't set background-color for tabs in the tab control
I can set everything else via overriding the default stylesheet, except the background-color of a tab.  Hi,You can use the following style to change the backgroud-color of a tab..ajax__tab_xp2 .ajax__tab_body {background-color:Blue; }<ajaxToolkit:TabContainer CssClass="ajax__tab_xp2"  ...............    I have another question. Is there a way to stop the toolkit from loading the default stylsheets? I'm overloading every single aspect of the styles of my controls and I'd love to get rid of that overhead.  Ajax Controltoolkit library doe...

'Tab' control 's visible doesn't work.Why?
I use tab control in my applition. And I set visible=false, but it doesn't work. my code is: ----------------------------------------------- <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />  <div>   <ajaxToolkit:TabContainer runat="server" ID="Tabs" Height="138px" ActiveTabIndex="0"    Width="402px">    <ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="Panel1" HeaderText="Tab1" Visible="f...

To add extra tab's to the master page and to add selective tabs to a page.
Hi,    I tried adding one more tab to the already existing 4 tabs in the template. But as soon as i modify the web.sitemap file, and refresh the datasource, i get a single tab "PARENT NODE" .. how to I add another tab without losing the existing ones?Also what is the procedure to add selective extra tab's to a few pages hiding those that are present in the master page..Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks a million in advance.Neo. You have to add them to the 'web.sitemap'......

Changing a Control's font/color that is enabled=false...
Hi all, Is there any way to get around the washout/fadeout effect of setting a control to enabled=false? I dont like the way it looks, but I can't seem to find a property or setting to allow me to change it.  I'm thinking its a built in Microsoft thing and I have no choice in this matter. Thanks in advance, John AFAIK, you're right.  It's how the brower renders those controls, in the same way that a  browser decides how to render a drop down list, or a textbox.  I've never seen anything that would allow you to change this display.  Right then...does anyo...

SeaMonkey Bug
Just noticed that 1) the 'Close Tab' button on the Tab Toolbar is smaller than the 'Open a New Tab' button, and 2) that it doesn't have a Tooltip. I've many times wondered why a tab wouldn't go away when I was clicking that Close Tab button. It was first now that I realized that the button didn't fill up the entire height (and the relative width) of the Tab Tool, and thus leaving an inactive area around it. I see no reason for NOT utilizing the whole height for the 'Close Tab' button, as is done for the 'Open a New Tab' button. ...

UPDATED: AJAX FAQ? And: How to Style the AJAX tab control's tabs: complete information
UPDATE April 08, 2009: for the latest version of this post, with up-to-date info on styling the Tab control, see my just updated Blog post -- the info below is somewhat outdated and does not have some additional details I have added to the Blog post.   First of all, I would like to suggest that the AJAX section of the ASP.NET forums have its own FAQ section. I was going to post this in the general ASP.NET FAQ, but it didn't really fit, and there was no AJAX FAQ, so I'm posting it here. Next: I have been looking for details on how to style the Tabs in the AJAX Tool...

Web resources about - Changing font color on tab control's selected tab - sybase.powerbuilder.general