Can SQLDMO objects be used by PowerBuilder?

Hi all,
Can SQLDMO objects be used by PowerBuilder?
If yes, how....

0
Inga

The answer is yes, via OLE Automation.  Functions include
ConnectToNewObject().

I will try to get some sample code.

VictorReinhart
0
VictorReinhart

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Can I use activex in Jaugar using Powerbuilder
Hi, I am writing a component using Powerbuilder and a third party ActiveX control. Can I do this in a Powerbuilder Jaguar component: oleobject o o = create oleobject o.connecttonewobject("aaa.bbb") .... .... Sure -- you'll need to import the ActiveX DLL into Jaguar (you'll need the ..TLB file -- if you don't have it, use Microsoft's OLEViewer utility to generate one) -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase -- http://my.sybase.com http://www.exp.com/app/expertProfile?expertID=512231 "Simon..." <simon@...

How can I use another vendor's COM objects in PowerBuilder application?
I am planning to user another vendor's COM objects in our existing PowerBuilder Application. Can anyone provide detailed steps how to do it and also sample code ? Thank you. Read chapter 25 of the Application Techniques section in the online books -- it deals with OLE and ActiveX implementations. Also, have a look at the OleObject object and the ConnectToNewObject and GetAutomationNativePointer PowerScript methods. Last but not least, read previous posts in the ole-ocx-activex newsgroup. -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase -- http://my.sybase.co...

How can I use another vendor's COM objects in PowerBuilder application? #3
I am planning to user another vendor's COM objects in our existing PowerBuilder Application. Can anyone provide detailed steps how to do it and also sample code ? Thank you. Vikram Suva Read chapter 25 in the Application Techniques section of the online books -- it deals with OLE/COM/ActiveX technologies. For a quick reference, see the online help for the ConnectToNewObject and GetAutomationNativePointer PowerScript methods. -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase -- http://my.sybase.com http://www.exp.com/app/expertProfile?expertID=512231 &qu...

How can I use another vendor's COM objects in PowerBuilder application? #2
I am planning to user another vendor's COM objects in our existing PowerBuilder Application. Can anyone provide detailed steps how to do it and also sample code ? Thank you. Vikram Suva wrote: > I am planning to user another vendor's COM objects in our existing > PowerBuilder Application. Can anyone provide detailed steps how to do it and > also sample code ? Thank you. > Look at the oleobject documentation (ConnectToNewObject(), etc.) I really recommend properly coding the ExternalException event for oleobject...it allows you to gracefully recover ...

Creating DLLs using Visual Objects for use in PowerBuilder
Hi All, Has anybody created a DLL with visual objects in Power++ ? < ---- Part of this post contains text (modified) from an earlier post of mine ---- > I have run into the following problem on this. 1. I open a new project 2. I add a new DLL target (and delete the EXE) 3. I add a plain form Form1 (since the default Form1 is deleted by deleting the EXE) 4. I add a new File test.cpp to the target, and in that the only statements I add is #include "form1.hpp" I Run->Build File at this stage and I get the following compile error in Form1....

using javascript objects in powerbuilder
Hello all. is anyone aware of using javascript objects in powerbuilder. Let me know a source for learning this concept. thanks Are you looking for how to handle client side events with javascript in WebForm-deployed PowerBuilder applications? Dave Fish touches on this in a recorded webcast... http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1080162 -- John Strano - Sybase Technology Evangelist <Ricky> wrote in message news:4c96f054.50b0.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hello all. > > is anyone aware of using javascript objects in powerbuilder. > Let me know a source f...

How Power++ can be used with Powerbuilder ?
Hi all ! I'm new to Power++. I work with powerbuilder and I want to know how Power++ and Powerbuilder can be used together. Here at Algo Design inc., we do all databases development with Powerbuilder. How can I integrate Power++ application ? Thanks guys ! ------------------------------------------------- Yvan Lussier R&D Algo Design inc. The first thing to understand is that Power++ 2.0 and 2.1 supports PowerBuilder v5 datawindows only. Power++ 2.5 will support PB v6 datawindows when its released. Jim Fennacy ����� � ��������� ... >The firs...

How can I use ChartFX in PowerBuilder
Has anyone used ChartFX and Powerbuilder? If possilbe, let me know the sample code, please. my e-mail address : ils7@naver.com ...

I would or someone else use a API function where you must use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the size of a structure in powerbuilder?
I would or someone else use a API function where you must use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the size of a structure in powerbuilder? Count the bytes. You know the length of every object, because strings have to be initialized before seneding them to the API call. On 19 Jan 2006 08:11:55 -0800, kdioses@sybase.com wrote: >I would or someone else use a API function where you must >use a structure and know the size of it, how I can get the >size of a structure in powerbuilder? Nothing, though I've been asking for a SizeOf function in PB since ver...

Powerbuilder Can't find Powerbuilder NVO on Server
I have been trying to get through the PB and Jaguar document, and specifically I have been working with a Powerbuilder NVO and trying to load it onto the server, and then access it from Powerbuilder. I have constructed the Powerbuilder NVO from the oleobject. I placed one function, with a return type of (NONE) as instructed, with a string passed by reference. I use the OLE automation tool to compile the .tlb, ..reg files. I have tried this with both .PBD and .DLL with identical results. Before I load the component on the server, I can see all the packages and methods normally. A...

Can datawindows created in Powerbuilder be used?
Hi all, does anyone know if datawindows created in older versions of Powerbuilder can be used in datawindow.net? If they can, which version of Powerbuilder can the datawindows be created in? Could I for instance take an existing datawindow created in Powerbuilder 7 and use it in a .net app without any modification? Thanks for any help you can give. Steve. Yes they can. They need to be migrated to the version of DataWindow ..NET that you are using, but the DataWindow Designer that comes with the product will do that for you. Note: OLE and Rich Text DataWindows are not sup...

Can I use OCX in Pocket PowerBuilder?
Can I use Pocket PowerBuilder with OCX, since I have a scanner ocx but do not know how to insert to the Pocket PowerBuilder program. Is it support? for scanner support you could look on sybase sdn or have a look if the new classes in PB can help you get going: see whats new in 1.5 HPBiometricScanner object (implementing methods of the BiometricScanner base class) Processes fingerprints scanned by Hewlett-Packard biometric scanners SymbolBarcodeScanner object (implementing methods of the BarcodeScanner base class) Processes bar codes scanned by Symbol Technologies bar code r...

Use OLE COM Objects in PowerBuilder
Does anyone have an example of using OLE objects from PB4 or PB5? I have a class library that works in VB/VC/VFP, but I do not know how to instanciate an object and use it's methods/properties in PB. Thank you in advance. Take a look at the CreateObject() function. Does that help? Regards Costas Tsaklas[Team Powersoft] Elevated Technologies, Inc. www.elevatedtech.com Bob Whelan wrote in message <3467BB57.599F4519@pin-corp.com>... >Does anyone have an example of using OLE objects from PB4 or PB5? >I have a class library that works in VB/VC/VFP, but I do no...

Web resources about - Can SQLDMO objects be used by PowerBuilder? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles