Anyone have PB9 called Oracle SP that calls c that returns values successfully?

Asking this for a coworker who's going crazy trying to
figure out the problem

He has PB9 calling Oracle SP that's calling a c function
that was compiled using Oracle Pro C/C++ Precompiler.  He's
wanting the out variables returning data but they don't. 
I'm not really familiar with the Oracle parameter types so
I'm not sure what the problem is:

-- the sp as defined in our oracle 9i db
CREATE OR REPLACE function job_description(is_spw varchar2,
is_suserid varchar2, li_study_seq binary_integer,
ls_survey_type varchar2, ls_item varchar2, ls_case_grp
varchar2, ls_task out varchar2, ls_task_descr out varchar2,
ld_pmp out float, ld_pts_tot out float, ld_pts_all out
float, ll_row_cnt binary_integer)
return binary_integer as language c name "job_description"
library jobdescrlib
parameters (is_spw string, is_suserid string, li_study_seq
int, ls_survey_type string, ls_item string,
ls_case_grp string, ls_task string, ls_task_descr string,
ld_pmp float,ld_pts_tot float, ld_pts_all float, ll_row_cnt
long);


the function set up in PB:

Function long JOB_DESCRIPTION(string is_spw, string
is_suserid,     &
         int li_study_seq, string ls_survey_type, string
ls_item,   &
 			string ls_case_grp, string ls_task, string
ls_task_descr,  &
			decimal ld_pmp, decimal ld_pts_tot, decimal ld_pts_all,  
 &
			long ll_row_cnt) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "~"JOB_DESCRIPTION~""


The call to the C function

	ll_row =
ln_transaction.job_description(gnv_app.inv_global.is_spw, &
	    gnv_app.inv_global.is_suserid +
gnv_app.inv_global.is_ssrv, &
	    gnv_app.inv_global.il_study_seq, &
	    gnv_app.inv_global.is_survey_type, ls_item,
ls_case_grp, &
		 ls_task, ls_task_descr, ld_pmp, ld_pts_tot, ld_pts_all,
ll_row_cnt)

Any help appreciated - thanks!

Evita
0
E
1/22/2004 4:46:47 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 18 followers. Follow

8 Replies
601 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 35

you need to divide the program into part test independantly before testing
as a whole.
check data transfer to-from oracle to C without PB. if that is satisfactory,
check oracle-pb datatransfer for any errors. after both are proved to be
satisfactory, then the whole cycle.

check if you are using any "reserved words" as per oracle,pb, c as I see
job_description, language, c, etc
also check on equivalent data type for binary_integer in pb and oracle.
<E Chapa> wrote in message news:401000bf.65dd.846930886@sybase.com...
> Asking this for a coworker who's going crazy trying to
> figure out the problem
>
> He has PB9 calling Oracle SP that's calling a c function
> that was compiled using Oracle Pro C/C++ Precompiler.  He's
> wanting the out variables returning data but they don't.
> I'm not really familiar with the Oracle parameter types so
> I'm not sure what the problem is:
>
> -- the sp as defined in our oracle 9i db
> CREATE OR REPLACE function job_description(is_spw varchar2,
> is_suserid varchar2, li_study_seq binary_integer,
> ls_survey_type varchar2, ls_item varchar2, ls_case_grp
> varchar2, ls_task out varchar2, ls_task_descr out varchar2,
> ld_pmp out float, ld_pts_tot out float, ld_pts_all out
> float, ll_row_cnt binary_integer)
> return binary_integer as language c name "job_description"
> library jobdescrlib
> parameters (is_spw string, is_suserid string, li_study_seq
> int, ls_survey_type string, ls_item string,
> ls_case_grp string, ls_task string, ls_task_descr string,
> ld_pmp float,ld_pts_tot float, ld_pts_all float, ll_row_cnt
> long);
>
>
> the function set up in PB:
>
> Function long JOB_DESCRIPTION(string is_spw, string
> is_suserid,     &
>          int li_study_seq, string ls_survey_type, string
> ls_item,   &
>   string ls_case_grp, string ls_task, string
> ls_task_descr,  &
> decimal ld_pmp, decimal ld_pts_tot, decimal ld_pts_all,
>  &
> long ll_row_cnt) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "~"JOB_DESCRIPTION~""
>
>
> The call to the C function
>
> ll_row =
> ln_transaction.job_description(gnv_app.inv_global.is_spw, &
>     gnv_app.inv_global.is_suserid +
> gnv_app.inv_global.is_ssrv, &
>     gnv_app.inv_global.il_study_seq, &
>     gnv_app.inv_global.is_survey_type, ls_item,
> ls_case_grp, &
> ls_task, ls_task_descr, ld_pmp, ld_pts_tot, ld_pts_all,
> ll_row_cnt)
>
> Any help appreciated - thanks!
>
> Evita


0
WS
1/22/2004 5:00:40 PM
Hey WS,

The binary_integer return is just a return code - what's
being passed back to the calling program is correct.  We
don't have any reserved words that we can see.  The IN
variables going to the c program are correct.

As I understand it the OUT variables are by reference, so
whatever values are manipulated in the c program should come
back
to the stored procedure.  What comes back isn't any garbage,
just nothing at all.

Any other ideas?  We had to do this for mathematical
computations that PB itself couldn't handle (what took say
an hour in PB takes minutes in C).  This is my coworker's
first time trying to use these OUT variables so we're rather
lost.  I don't know enough of Oracle's SP but I was
wondering if since a function only returns one value, the
OUT variables are getting ignored???

Thanks

Evita

> you need to divide the program into part test
> independantly before testing as a whole.
> check data transfer to-from oracle to C without PB. if
> that is satisfactory, check oracle-pb datatransfer for any
> errors. after both are proved to be satisfactory, then the
> whole cycle.
>
> check if you are using any "reserved words" as per oracle
> ,pb, c as I see job_description, language, c, etc
> also check on equivalent data type for binary_integer in
> pb and oracle.
0
E
1/22/2004 9:35:20 PM
I believe there were some limitations on output variables
when using RPCFUNC technique for calling Oracle functions. 
For one, I believe you have to initialize any string
variables on the PB side (meaning set them equal to the
number of spaces you want them to be able to return).

> Asking this for a coworker who's going crazy trying to
> figure out the problem
>
> He has PB9 calling Oracle SP that's calling a c function
> that was compiled using Oracle Pro C/C++ Precompiler.
> He's wanting the out variables returning data but they
> don't.  I'm not really familiar with the Oracle parameter
> types so I'm not sure what the problem is:
>
> -- the sp as defined in our oracle 9i db
> CREATE OR REPLACE function job_description(is_spw varchar2
> , is_suserid varchar2, li_study_seq binary_integer,
> ls_survey_type varchar2, ls_item varchar2, ls_case_grp
> varchar2, ls_task out varchar2, ls_task_descr out varchar2
> , ld_pmp out float, ld_pts_tot out float, ld_pts_all out
> float, ll_row_cnt binary_integer)
> return binary_integer as language c name "job_description"
> library jobdescrlib
> parameters (is_spw string, is_suserid string, li_study_seq
> int, ls_survey_type string, ls_item string,
> ls_case_grp string, ls_task string, ls_task_descr string,
> ld_pmp float,ld_pts_tot float, ld_pts_all float,
> ll_row_cnt long);
>
>
> the function set up in PB:
>
> Function long JOB_DESCRIPTION(string is_spw, string
> is_suserid,     &
>          int li_study_seq, string ls_survey_type, string
> ls_item,   &
>              string ls_case_grp, string ls_task, string
> ls_task_descr,  &
>             decimal ld_pmp, decimal ld_pts_tot, decimal
> ld_pts_all,
>  &
>             long ll_row_cnt) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR
> "~"JOB_DESCRIPTION~""
>
>
> The call to the C function
>
>     ll_row =
> ln_transaction.job_description(gnv_app.inv_global.is_spw,
> &
>         gnv_app.inv_global.is_suserid +
> gnv_app.inv_global.is_ssrv, &
>         gnv_app.inv_global.il_study_seq, &
>         gnv_app.inv_global.is_survey_type, ls_item,
> ls_case_grp, &
>          ls_task, ls_task_descr, ld_pmp, ld_pts_tot,
> ld_pts_all, ll_row_cnt)
>
> Any help appreciated - thanks!
>
> Evita
0
David_T
1/22/2004 10:22:59 PM
The out variables need to be declared as REF in your external function
declaration, and then you need to prepad the ones that pass stirngs
with spaces before you pass them:

Function long JOB_DESCRIPTION(string is_spw, string is_suserid,     &
         int li_study_seq, string ls_survey_type, string ls_item,   &
         string ls_case_grp, REF string ls_task, REF string
ls_task_descr,  &
         REF decimal ld_pmp, REF decimal ld_pts_tot, REF decimal
ld_pts_all,  &
         long ll_row_cnt) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "~"JOB_DESCRIPTION~""

ls_task = Space ( 256 )
ls_task_desc = Space ( 256 )

....<the call to the function you already have>

I just picked 256 out of the air, you just need to make sure you pass
something that is larger than the largest response you expect back.

On 22 Jan 2004 08:46:47 -0800, E Chapa wrote:

>Asking this for a coworker who's going crazy trying to
>figure out the problem
>
>He has PB9 calling Oracle SP that's calling a c function
>that was compiled using Oracle Pro C/C++ Precompiler.  He's
>wanting the out variables returning data but they don't. 
>I'm not really familiar with the Oracle parameter types so
>I'm not sure what the problem is:
>
>-- the sp as defined in our oracle 9i db
>CREATE OR REPLACE function job_description(is_spw varchar2,
>is_suserid varchar2, li_study_seq binary_integer,
>ls_survey_type varchar2, ls_item varchar2, ls_case_grp
>varchar2, ls_task out varchar2, ls_task_descr out varchar2,
>ld_pmp out float, ld_pts_tot out float, ld_pts_all out
>float, ll_row_cnt binary_integer)
>return binary_integer as language c name "job_description"
>library jobdescrlib
>parameters (is_spw string, is_suserid string, li_study_seq
>int, ls_survey_type string, ls_item string,
>ls_case_grp string, ls_task string, ls_task_descr string,
>ld_pmp float,ld_pts_tot float, ld_pts_all float, ll_row_cnt
>long);
>
>
>the function set up in PB:
>
>Function long JOB_DESCRIPTION(string is_spw, string
>is_suserid,     &
>         int li_study_seq, string ls_survey_type, string
>ls_item,   &
> 			string ls_case_grp, string ls_task, string
>ls_task_descr,  &
>			decimal ld_pmp, decimal ld_pts_tot, decimal ld_pts_all,  
> &
>			long ll_row_cnt) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "~"JOB_DESCRIPTION~""
>
>
>The call to the C function
>
>	ll_row =
>ln_transaction.job_description(gnv_app.inv_global.is_spw, &
>	    gnv_app.inv_global.is_suserid +
>gnv_app.inv_global.is_ssrv, &
>	    gnv_app.inv_global.il_study_seq, &
>	    gnv_app.inv_global.is_survey_type, ls_item,
>ls_case_grp, &
>		 ls_task, ls_task_descr, ld_pmp, ld_pts_tot, ld_pts_all,
>ll_row_cnt)
>
>Any help appreciated - thanks!
>
>Evita

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Sixth Annual Sybase Tools Seminar - April 19 - Minneapolis, MN
http://www.powerobjects.com/seminar/?source=newsgroups

Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups

Need code sample?  Check out CodeXchange:
http://www.codexchange.sybase.com

ISUG Enhancement Requests
http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi
http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
1/23/2004 7:20:16 AM
Hey Y'all:

My coworker tried the suggestions but all it did was bring
back the blanks.  I asked if he had printed to the screen
what value was supposed to be returned from the c program. 
He sees the value in the c program but coming back is where
it's lost.  Any other ideas?

Thanks

Evita
0
E
1/23/2004 1:57:23 PM
You used the REF keyword in your declaration?

On 23 Jan 2004 05:57:23 -0800, E Chapa wrote:

>Hey Y'all:
>
>My coworker tried the suggestions but all it did was bring
>back the blanks.  I asked if he had printed to the screen
>what value was supposed to be returned from the c program. 
>He sees the value in the c program but coming back is where
>it's lost.  Any other ideas?
>
>Thanks
>
>Evita

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Sixth Annual Sybase Tools Seminar - April 19 - Minneapolis, MN
http://www.powerobjects.com/seminar/?source=newsgroups

Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups

Need code sample?  Check out CodeXchange:
http://www.codexchange.sybase.com

ISUG Enhancement Requests
http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi
http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
1/23/2004 2:44:25 PM
Bruce,

Yes, he has the REF keyword.  We passed on the response you
and WS gave and he still has the problem.

Evita

> You used the REF keyword in your declaration?
>
> On 23 Jan 2004 05:57:23 -0800, E Chapa wrote:
>
> >Hey Y'all:
> >
> >My coworker tried the suggestions but all it did was
> bring >back the blanks.  I asked if he had printed to the
> screen >what value was supposed to be returned from the c
> program.  >He sees the value in the c program but coming
> back is where >it's lost.  Any other ideas?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Evita
>
> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
> http://www.teamsybase.com
>
> Sixth Annual Sybase Tools Seminar - April 19 - Minneapolis
> , MN
> http://www.powerobjects.com/seminar/?source=newsgroups
>
> Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder
> http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups
>
> Need code sample?  Check out CodeXchange:
> http://www.codexchange.sybase.com
>
> ISUG Enhancement Requests
> http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. -
> Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org
0
E
1/23/2004 3:07:12 PM
1. does the oracle to c passing values work fine?
A.

2. does c to oracle return values are as expected?
A.

3. does a call from PB to oracle pass values correctly?
A.

4. Does oracle send values back to PB correctly?
A.

5. what are the rights of the invoker for Oracle function?
is it      AUTHID CURRENT_USER or      AUTHID DEFINER? does other calls to C
dll work fine for the same user?
A.

6. Do you have length of variables passed in between is of large data
volume?
if so using NOCOPY with IN OUT will instruct Oracle to pass the argument as
fast as possible. This can significantly enhance performance when passing a
large value.

Note: when a function is called from within a query or DML statement, the
function cannot have OUT or IN OUT parameters.

<E Chapa> wrote in message news:40104460.6a8a.846930886@sybase.com...
> Hey WS,
>
> The binary_integer return is just a return code - what's
> being passed back to the calling program is correct.  We
> don't have any reserved words that we can see.  The IN
> variables going to the c program are correct.
>
> As I understand it the OUT variables are by reference, so
> whatever values are manipulated in the c program should come
> back
> to the stored procedure.  What comes back isn't any garbage,
> just nothing at all.
>
> Any other ideas?  We had to do this for mathematical
> computations that PB itself couldn't handle (what took say
> an hour in PB takes minutes in C).  This is my coworker's
> first time trying to use these OUT variables so we're rather
> lost.  I don't know enough of Oracle's SP but I was
> wondering if since a function only returns one value, the
> OUT variables are getting ignored???
>
> Thanks
>
> Evita
>
> > you need to divide the program into part test
> > independantly before testing as a whole.
> > check data transfer to-from oracle to C without PB. if
> > that is satisfactory, check oracle-pb datatransfer for any
> > errors. after both are proved to be satisfactory, then the
> > whole cycle.
> >
> > check if you are using any "reserved words" as per oracle
> > ,pb, c as I see job_description, language, c, etc
> > also check on equivalent data type for binary_integer in
> > pb and oracle.


0
WS
1/23/2004 3:36:30 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Calling a SP in UDF and Storing Value Return By SP In UDF
Hi EveryBody,                        I need to call a Stored Procedure in a UDF.This input of SP would be a string and in turn that output Of SP would also be a string.Also i need to store the output of SP in a Calling UDF.Is it possible if Yes Please tell me How can i make It.Please help.Thanks!!!Dheeraj DECLARE @outstring varchar(500), @instring varchar(500)EXEC dbo.usp_YourStoredProc @instring,@outstring OUTPUT--now you can use the @o...

call, call(), .call, and captures
From S06: sub bar ($a,$b,$c,:$mice) { say $mice } sub foo (\$args) { say $args.perl; &bar.call($args); } The C<.call> method of C<Code> objects accepts a single C<Capture> object, and calls it without introducing a C<CALLER> frame. And from S12: In addition to C<next METHOD>, the special function C<call> dispatches to the next candidate, possibly with a new argument list: call; # calls with the original arguments call(); # calls with no arguments call(1,2,3); # calls ...

Still Baffled/SP's Oracle and Return Error Codes / Calling all Oracle GURUS
I'm still baffled and really need a good way to to this. Currently, our stored procedures always return reference cursors. I must return a valid one or the procedure bombs my PB session with a nasty invalid cursor response. The suggestion was made to me to use: raise_application_error(-20101, 'salary is missing'); If I do this it kills my cursor and the bad cursor error comes. Please HELP... Thanks, -Peter Peter, I had to deal with this problem in my application the last week. Where are you using "raise_application_error"? It has to be pla...

Problem calling an Oracle function with a return value
Hi, Vitals.... Win2000 PB6.5 Oracle 8.05 I am attepting to fire off an oracle function, via PB, that will do an insert (among other things) and then return the primary key of the transaction it just inserted. I have attempted (unsuccessfully!) to code it using the Dynamic SQL Format #3 (code below). I keep receiving "Procedure has not been executed or has no results". Code: DECLARE mo_load DYNAMIC CURSOR FOR SQLSA; ls_sql = "imf_create_im_master_order(" + string(idb_location_id) + ", " + & string(ldb_order_frequency_pk) + ",...

Does change to called SP necessitate recompile of calling SP?
Hello, I would sincerely appreciate an answer to my question... I have two SP's, A and B. A calls B. If I change B, must I then recompile A to pick up the new version of B? Thanks so much, John Mirabile In general, no. However, if you change the interface between the two (types, number, order of parameters, format of temptables used to pass data, etc) then you would have to modify A appropriately. But if the interface remains the same, A will be able to find and call the new B. jmirabil@jefco.com wrote: > Hello, > > I would sincerely appreciat...

Oracle function call from C#, return DataSet? Pipelined
Got one for the Oracle/C# gurus.  I have a function setup in my Oracle 10G database that returns a pipelined dataset.  The function takes one input parameter in VARCHAR2 format, and runs fine from TOAD.  I'm using .NET 2.0 and System.Data.OracleClient, and this is the code in question:   1 DataTable dt = new DataTable(); 2 3 OracleConnection Conn = new OracleConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["ConnectionString"].ConnectionString); 4 OracleCommand DbComm = new OracleCommand("SCHEMA.MYFUNCTION", Conn); 5 DbCo...

Coverity NEGATIVE RETURNS finding in perl/ext/Filter/Util/Call/Call.c filter_read
Coverity doesn't like that size is set from the passed Perl parameter which may be negative. This is a badness, since passing a negative in a simple filter like: package DummyFilter; use Filter::Util::Call; sub import { filter_add(bless {}) } sub filter { filter_read(-1) } 1; does get me Out of memory!, panic: memory wrap, panic: realloc, etc. with a script like: use DummyFilter; $x=<<EOD; apollo/netinet/in.h Apollo DomainOS port: C header file frontend Artistic The "Artistic License" AUTHORS Contact info for contributors autodoc.pl Creates pod/p...

How to make a oracle package call and receive the return values as dataset
Here is My Problem, I have a complicated login porcess, there are two seperate databases involve in it. Firstly, I will search the userid in the local sql server 2005 database, if not found I will call an oracle package which is being develop by a third party(none comercial) and that package will verify the userid and password and return me user's present credentials (rolse, orgs, etc) as dataset. My question is how do a call that oracle package from asp.net application and how do a recieve a oracle dataset or cursor at the asp.net. Sorry if i wasnt clear. I really do need help on t...

Has anyone successfully called a Micro Focus COBOOL DLL from PowerBuilder?
using PB 6.5, Win98, Micro Focus Net Express 3.0 I'm getting an illegal operation performed as soon as the external function call is executed. thanks chuck.hoyt@sigsoft.com Yes, no problem.We call Cobol DLLs from PowerBuilder. Most problems happen in defining the linkage section and the arguments to use in PB. They must match exactly. Note 1: Cobol does noet have null terminators for strings. Note 2: So, if you linkage section has a argument defined as pic(10), you must supply a a string with length 9, exactly, not 8 or less. You must add spaces to it so that the leng...

How can i call a Oracle Function which return value is user defined record? SOS !!!!!
Package and Function: SPEC CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE PACKAGE_SUHUATEST AStype resp is record (resp_key varchar(30), app_name varchar2(15)); type resp_tab is table of resp INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER; FUNCTION MyFunction(invar in varchar) return resp_tab ;  END PACKAGE_SUHUATEST;/   BODY CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY MVL_SOX.PACKAGE_SUHUATEST AS   FUNCTION MyFunction(invar in varchar) return resp_tab  IS  record1 resp;  record2  resp;  allresult resp_tab;  BEGIN    record1.resp_key :='key1';    record1...

Calling MSSql User Defined Functions from Powerbuilder not returning proper decimal value.
Help Sqlserver 2005, Powerbuilder 9.0.2 and connected via the older MSS DB driver I have a Sqlserver user defined scalar function , dbo.fc_bto_agreement_calculated_amt(), that you pass in an ID and returns a MONEY datatype. and for a given agreement id of say 100, I except a value of 123.50 when I define a remote upc for the function in powerbuilder for SQLCA as this Function LONG FC_bto_agreement_calculated_amt(long claimagreement_id) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "dbo.fc_bto_agreement_calculated_amt" and test it, I get as expected, just the values to the left of t...

Bizarre Oracle LOB Problem -- Not Binding New Value On Successive bind_param/execute Calls?
--24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF" Content-Disposition: inline --h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The following code sets program configuration values to an Oracle table in = our software. These can potentially be long text fields, so the value datatype= has to be CLOB. My test data here is very short but still illustrates the prob= lem. sub SetConfigValue { my($self,$var,$value) =3D @_; $db->do('DELETE FROM c...

Capturing the integer return value of a "C" program, called inside perl script
Hi Guys, I want to capture the return value of a "C" program called inside a perl script. How to do this?? Let say I have a "C" program named "val_100.c" . //val_100.c #include <stdio.h> int main() { return 100; } I want to call this program from a perl script and want to store the return value "100" in the perl script. (Please note that I do not want to capture the running status of the program). Please guide me how to do this in a perl script. Thanks and regards Ambikesh __________________________________ ...

Calling C++ DLL call from Delphi
Hi All I have C++ DLL setup that exports the following function: bool ApplyRule(HANDLE DriverDevice, std::string *Path, PROTECTION_TYPE Type, PROTECTION_ACTION Action, bool Architecture64, bool AddRule) I am not sure how to convert it properly to delphi, inparticular the std::string parameter. ApplyRule : function (DriverDevice : THandle; Path : ????; Kind : PROTECTION_TYPE; Action : PROTECTION_ACTION; Architecture64 : Boolean; AddRule : Boolean) : boolean; stdcall; Thanks for the help. Chris Nillissen wrote: > I am not sure how to convert it properly to delphi,...

Web resources about - Anyone have PB9 called Oracle SP that calls c that returns values successfully? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

How NARR8 Successfully Launched On Facebook
I work with NARR8 , a free-to-use application and digital publisher of interactive eBooks. Last month, NARR8 launched its extensive catalog of ...

Goal Setting: Ultimate Guide to Setting Goals Successfully on the App Store on iTunes
Get Goal Setting: Ultimate Guide to Setting Goals Successfully on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

[LIVE TRADE] How To Trade Binary Options Successfully - Binary Options Signals - YouTube
Show you how to trade binary options successfully with binary options trading signals that you can download http://goo.gl/wqepHL It's actually ...

Third time's a charm: SpaceX successfully launches new probe after two failed attempts
A new probe that will observe and examine space storms has been successfully launched after two previous failed attempts.

Lauren Wells successfully appeals disqualification from world championships
Canberra athlete was disqualified during the 400-metre heats at the world athletics championships in Beijing.

Lauren Wells successfully appeals disqualification from world championships
Canberra athlete was disqualified during the 400-metre heats at the world athletics championships in Beijing.

S. Korea successfully launches satellite
SOUTH Korea has succeeded in its third attempt to launch a satellite into orbit, meeting a high-stakes challenge to national pride a month after ...

Vein grown from stem cells successfully implanted into 10-year-old girl in Sweden
DOCTORS in Sweden successfully replaced a potentially-fatal blocked vein in a 10-year-old girl with one grown from her own stem cells, according ...

Military rocket successfully launched in US
A United Launch Alliance Delta 4 rocket has successfully lifted off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.

NASA's Orion successfully completes historic test flight
A NASA spacecraft designed to one day fly astronauts to Mars has made a near-bullseye splashdown in the Pacific Ocean, wrapping up a flawless, ...

Resources last updated: 12/14/2015 12:11:08 AM