64 bit cpu // 64 bit Os version // 64 bit powerbuilder?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit?

Kind regards

0
Gunther

A 64-bit version of PB does not (yet) exist.

--
HTH

Arnoud
Also check out my PB Reference site : http://www.pbinfo.be

"Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit?
>
> Kind regards

0
Arnoud
4/23/2003 2:40:22 PM
Since there are no OS Windows 64 bits, i wonder how it could be possible.

Since there is a 64 bits version of ASE, i have no doubt that Sybase will
release a 64 bit version of PB.
But Sybase cannot do the Job before Intel and Microsoft.

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:23:04 +0200,

--
Olivier Citeau from Paris, France
Olivier

********************
Cesar Vergara
MediaWare SAC
********************
"Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit?
>
> Kind regards

0
Cesar
4/23/2003 8:05:49 PM
the reason I asked was because the opteron's are out (64 bit amd cpu's that
run 32 bit exec as well)
So 64 bit software should be in beta stage asap

Kind regards,

"Cesar Vergara" <mediaware@terra.com.pe> wrote in message
> Nope, it's sorry. I know the ASE 64bit version, but it's for unix. Since
PB
> doesn�t run on UNIX there is no 64bit version. Maybe when Intel begin
> selling it's Pentium 5 64bits we can see that desired version.
>

> ********************
> Cesar Vergara
> MediaWare SAC
> ********************
> "Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit?
> >
> > Kind regards

0
Gunther
4/24/2003 7:53:47 AM
But, 64-bit client software or 64-bit server software? Until the
market produces some mass in 64-bit clients, my guess is that you
won't be seeing full 64-bit PowerBuilder. Like Linux, I'd expect to
see a PB-less EAServer first. If that has some traction in the market,
they'll probably look at the cost vs. potential market for a PB VM on
EAServer, like the current support for UNIX PB VMs.

Of course, my guesses and $2 will buy you a latte. A small one.
Thimble-sized. You'll probably have to pay extra for foam. <BG>

Good luck,

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:53:47 +0200, "Gunther Huygens"
<ghuygens@be.xrt.com> wrote:

>the reason I asked was because the opteron's are out (64 bit amd cpu's that
>run 32 bit exec as well)
>So 64 bit software should be in beta stage asap
>
>Kind regards,

>"Cesar Vergara" <mediaware@terra.com.pe> wrote in message
>> Nope, it's sorry. I know the ASE 64bit version, but it's for unix. Since
>PB
>> doesn�t run on UNIX there is no 64bit version. Maybe when Intel begin
>> selling it's Pentium 5 64bits we can see that desired version.
>>

>> ********************
>> Cesar Vergara
>> MediaWare SAC
>> ********************
>> "Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> escribi� en el mensaje
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit?

Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit.
See the new PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam Is there any particular 64 bit OS that you are interested in hearing about? - Mark VS Vairam wrote: > > SQL Anywhere Associates!! > Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical > white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any > please.... > > Thanks > > Vairam WINDOWS all flavours...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam I believe that SQL Anywhere Studio is currently only released in a 32-bit format. TO the extent that 32-bit applications can run on a 64-bit OS, you can use ASA on a 64-bit system. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Cho...

Can I install the 32-bit versions of ASP.NET 1.1 and the 64-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0 on a 64-bit version of Windows?
I have installed • The .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package x64 (64 Bit) • The .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable on my Windows Server 2003 x64 edition and then, I have run cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1 and %SYSTEMROOT%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i to enable .net framework 1.1,but the IIS will disabled the .net framework 2.0. Anyone who can tell me how to enable the both .net framework above at the SAME time instead of SWITCH. Th...

Upgrading from ASE (32-bit) 12.0.0.7 on Solaris 2.8 64-bit to ASE(64-bit) 12.5.1 on Solaris 64-bit
Hello all, We are planning to upgrade our ASE servers from a 32-bit ASE 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1 on Solaris 8. Could you please give what are the steps to be taken care and how do I start with ( Do I have to first upgrade to 32-bit12.5.1 and then upgrade to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1, or directly upgrade from 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1 ?). Could you also please point to some documentation (about upgrading 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1). Thanks RK ...

Building 64 bit Python against 32 bit ASE on 64-bit Linux
I've been using various version of SYBASE=/usr/local/packages/sybase* to no avail. They all are giving me errors lated to "libblk". any ideas? /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/packages/sybase_OLD/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk If possible could you CC mrogish at tigr dot org since I am using the Sybase.com forums reader and it is difficult to bookmark this thread. Thanks!!! -- Matt Rogish cronus:/local/src/Linux64/python/modules/sybase-0.37 # /usr/local/packages/python64-2.4.2/bin/python setup.py build running build running build_py c...

32-bit clent or 64-bit client on 64-bit O/S
We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're moving that client to an AIX 5.x 64-bit system. Is there any advantage to switching to the 64-bit Sybase client? I'm not sure if it matters but the ASE Server that the client uses is 12.5 64-bit running on a 64-bit O/S. TIA only if you client app needs the extra memory "Richard" <rmcgorman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170712581.822225.158160@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're > moving that > ...

32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10
manuals.sybase.com does not mention anything about Solaris9/10. It only mentions about required patches for Solaris8. Does Sybase support 32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10 ( SPARCs of course )? Any specific OS patches required for Sol9/10 ? ...

64-bit TB needs 64-bit plugins
Is it true? Can it use 32-bit plugins? -- @~@ You have the right to remain silent. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! /( _ )\ May the Force and farces be with you! ^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3 不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA): http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_addressesa In article <dOadnXN0re6DudjTnZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d@mozilla.org>, toylet.toylet@gmail.com says... > > Is it true? Can it use 32-bit plugins? No, it cannot use 32b plugins, nether FF can. It is general rule for every 64bit application, that it...

Probable Stupid Question: Using 64-bit Code on 64-bit Processors running 32-bit Windows...
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to do 64-bit processing (probably by writing some assembly language code) when running on a 64-bit CPU under 32-bit Windows? As near as I can tell, one has to develop all 64-bit code on a 64-bit machine running 64-bit windows and the target machines for 64-bit code have to be 64-bit machines running 64-bit windows. What might be useful, if it is possible, would be being able to detect a 64-bit processor when running 32-bit windows and take advantage of that to speed up some calculations. DanH ...

Probable Stupid Question: Using 64-bit Code on 64-bit Processors running 32-bit Windows... #2
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to do 64-bit processing (probably by writing some assembly language code) when running on a 64-bit CPU under 32-bit Windows? As near as I can tell, one has to develop all 64-bit code on a 64-bit machine running 64-bit windows and the target machines for 64-bit code have to be 64-bit machines running 64-bit windows. What might be useful, if it is possible, would be being able to detect a 64-bit processor when running 32-bit windows and take advantage of that to speed up some calculations. DanH Dan Hale wrote: > Does anyone k...

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

HP_UX 64-bit, Oracle 64-bit, and Perl -s?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C7D5F4.E11D3074 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Need some help please. Not that familiar with perl. =20 Following are the queries from the Unix, Perl and Oracle Sign on. =20 Thanks. =20 =20 =20 When the unix person tries to compile a vendor code, he gets the following: =20 > OK, got gcc and perl 5.8.8 in correctly, which includes DBI. But building > DBD, I get complaints about libclntsh: >=20 >=20 >=20 > /usr/bin/ld +b > "/u001/app/oracle/produc...

Perl5 on Solaris, 64-bit (sparcv9) vs not 64-bit
I recently went through the trouble of figuring out how to compile Perl (5.6.1) on my Ultra 5 for maximal 64-bitness, linking against the 64-bit sparcv9 libraries and everything. My question is, has anyone done any performance comparisons against regular 32-bit perl? Is there a significant benefit to using the 64-bit libraries? I know that in theory it would be faster, but has anyone actually bothered to do it? - D <dmlloyd@tds.net> "David M. Lloyd" wrote: > I recently went through the trouble of figuring out how to compile Perl > (5.6.1) on my U...

No sound w/ICH6 in 64-bit VM on 64-bit
I have OpenSUSE 12.1 and I'm using virt-manager w/qemu-kvm with a 64-bit Windows 7 guest. The Windows 7 guest correctly sees the ICH6 sound device and it appears to work from the Windows point-of-view. I get no sound, however. At first, I thought it was a permissions issue, but I added the "qemu" user to various groups including audio, pulse, and pulse-access. I even went crazy and executed qemu-kvm with the aoss wrapper. I see that qemu-kvm is linked against libpulse, so I believe it should work just fine. I asked this question on the qemu-devel mailing list a...

Web resources about - 64 bit cpu // 64 bit Os version // 64 bit powerbuilder? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles