We need your DataWindow .NET vote!

Dear Valued Customer:

Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated
for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in
the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls.
Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would
be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at
the .NET Developer's Journal's website
(http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm)

But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
The DataWindow .NET Team
www.Sybase.com/datawindow.net
0
dfish

We need your DataWindow .NET Vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

Some plan for a .NET Pocket Powerbuilder? And for a .NET Compact DataWindow?
Jim O'Neal of Team Sybase respond to my request on DW.Net newsgroup that there is no plan for DataWindow.Net for Compact .Net Framework. Datawindow.Net is still unmanaged code and .Net Compact Framwork does not support unmanaged code. PocketPowerBuilder is for Pocket PC. I woner why would I care for its .Net version! Datawindow (not DW.Net) of Pocket PB works on Pocket PC with Pocket PowerBuilder. Regards. ...

Vote for DataWindow .NET!
Dear Valued Customer: We are proud to announce that DataWindow .NET has been nominated for the .NET Developer's Journal (.NETDJ) Magazine 2005 Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. We would greatly appreciate your vote so that DataWindow .NET can win this highly prestigious award. You can also cast a vote for your favorite ASP.NET components, applications, and editors. As part of the voting process, you can also get a FREE subscription to the Digital Edition of .NETDJ. Cast your vote at: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice....

The future of Datawindow .Net
Hi all, What does the future hold for Datawindow .Net ? Will it be abandoned ? Will a CLR compliant version be released soon ? I ask because it's been a long while since we've heard anything substantial concerning Dw.Net and I'm presently looking into 64bit support for my Dot.Net apps that all use Dw.net and presently it's the only technology that is preventing me to go full 64bit. We are presently using version 2.0 but are waiting anxiously for some news concerning Dw.Net. Regards, Robert Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one! I've...

[...]

Vote for DataWindow .NET
If you love (or even just like) DataWindow .NET, please take a few moments and vote for it in the .NET Readers' Choice Awards: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Thanks and Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Vote for DataWindow .NET! http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Apparently the URL listed below doesn't have ...

i need some help in datawindow.net
i write some code in powerbuilder like this datawindow ldw ldw = dw_1 how can i write the same in C# and please to all the group is there any decument for datawindow.net on C# thank you very much Ramzy Nashaat Ramzy Sybase.DataWindow.DataWindowControl ldw; ldw = dw_1; On 29 Nov 2004 03:47:30 -0800, "Ramzy Nashaat Ramzy" <ramzy.nashaat@connection.com.eg> wrote: >i write some code in powerbuilder like this >datawindow ldw >ldw = dw_1 > >how can i write the same in C# > >and please to all the group >is there any decument fo...

Powerbuilder .NET, AJAX, and DataWindows
I have a form that has two datawindows on it. I am trying to get the datawindows to display all 25 lines of data on a single screen but the AJAX is splitting this data up. I have set the "Rows Per Pages" property on the "Web Generations" tab of the datawindow to 0 (zero), 26, and even -1 and the results are the same - AJAX splits the data so I have to use the buttons at the bottom. I need to turn this feature off for these screens, please help. ...

Datawindow.NET futures and feedback
Let me just caveat this entire post: I REALIZE THAT THIS IS BLEEDING EDGE. A LOT WILL CHANGE. I DO NOT WISH TO START A FLAME WAR. SYBASE ONLY EMPLOYS MAGNIFICENT CREATURES OF INSIGHT (that just needed to be said... I have wanted to compliment them for some time). Okay, so, I don't want to download a trial of the VS.NET IDE for use with a trial of Datawindows.NET. So, I got to looking around. I attempted an open-source C# editor, but there was a critical bug. So, I installed the M$ C# Express beta, which uses .NET framework v2 beta. I then noted that datawindows.NET w...

Datawindow.NET not part of Powerbuilder ???!!!
Hi, I heard that PB 11 should be possible to compile to C#, so PB applications can be switched to C# as webform or winforms so I think the DataWindow.NET technology (or let me say the datawindow) is also part of PB11 ! On the other hand I was told, that PB user have to buy the DataWindow.NET product ! What does it mean for us ? PB 11 will be possible to compile to C# buy we have to pay for it ? (and not only pay our USP?) Till now i am a powerbuilder user till PB 4 with basic support contract (Enterprise Edition). For some time we decided to believe in PB technology...

Do I need to install datawindow.net on a server?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C5EB13.06B9E800 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I tried dw.net in my vb.net development environment and I am very = pleased with the way it works. Almost no limitations, you can handle the = DW object the same way as you would do in PB. Good job.=20 The problem is when I deploy my app to a server(win server 2003) I get = the exception like this:=20 Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "1124" Key being added:=20 &quo...

Web resources about - We need your DataWindow .NET vote! - sybase.powerbuilder.futures

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo