PB9 seminars in Europe

As promised, here is our schedule for PB9 seminars in Europe. These are being
run in conjunction with local Sybase user groups and partners. Both PB9 and PPB
will be covered with presentations by Sybase employees.

Schedule:

April 9/10 - Oslo (SNUC)
April 11 - Copenhagen
April 29/30 - London (STUN)

May 7/8/9 - Spain (Madrid, Barcelona & Valencia respectively)
May 13/14/15 - Germany (Hamburg & Dusseldorf or Frankfurt)
May 16 - Zurich
May 17 - Vienna

June 3 - Paris
June 4 - Holland, location tbc
June 5 - Brussels

June 9 - Prague
June 10 - Warsaw
June 11 - Moscow
June 13 - Kiev

To be confirmed - Italy (conflicts btw diaries and public holidays), we have
dates in May & June pencilled in but not in stone as yet. (Fabrizio - you will
the first to know).

If you do not receive an invite and would like to attend then please contact
Stephanie.Gautier_remove nospam@Sybase.com. Invites are usually sent out 4 weeks
prior to the event.

regards

Steven Dunn