Announcing the PowerBuilder 10 Public Beta Program!Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!

Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!
PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to
invite you to join the Beta Team!
The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a
member of the Beta Team include:

Unicode support
DataWindow.NET
Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search
ADO.NET support NETXML Web Datawindow

Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide
valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and
capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn
from the experts how to take advantage of PowerBuilder's newest
capabilities through regularly scheduled conference calls and web
seminars (open only to registered participants). And participate in a
community of other beta testers like yourself in an exclusive
newsgroup reserved only for beta participants.

PowerBuilder 10.0 is the next major release of Sybase's RAD
development tool that revolutionized how you build applications. This
is the best release yet!

Register for the beta at www.sybase.com/pbtenbeta

Regards,
Sue Dunnell
PowerBuilder Product Manager, Sybase, Inc.
www.sybase.com

0
dfish

Is there a new "private" forum for pb10 to discuss functionality/bugs in it
just like for PPB?
thanks

"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
> Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!
> PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to
> invite you to join the Beta Team!
> The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a
> member of the Beta Team include:
>
> Unicode support
> DataWindow.NET
> Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search
> ADO.NET support NETXML Web Datawindow
>

> Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide
> valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and
> capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn
> from the experts how to take advantage of PowerBuilder's newest
> capabilities through regularly scheduled conference calls and web
> seminars (open only to registered participants). And participate in a
> community of other beta testers like yourself in an exclusive
> newsgroup reserved only for beta participants.
>
> PowerBuilder 10.0 is the next major release of Sybase's RAD
> development tool that revolutionized how you build applications. This
> is the best release yet!
>
> Register for the beta at www.sybase.com/pbtenbeta
>
> Regards,
> Sue Dunnell
> PowerBuilder Product Manager, Sybase, Inc.
> www.sybase.com

0
WS
1/20/2004 8:39:08 PM
Yep, register and look for the information on the resources section.

"WS" <wizardofnet-at-yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a new "private" forum for pb10 to discuss functionality/bugs in
it
> just like for PPB?
> thanks
>
> "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
> > Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!
> > PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to
> > invite you to join the Beta Team!
> > The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a
> > member of the Beta Team include:
> >
> > Unicode support
> > DataWindow.NET
> > Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search
> > ADO.NET support NETXML Web Datawindow
> >

> > Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide
> > valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and
> > capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn
> > from the experts how to take advantage of PowerBuilder's newest
> > capabilities through regularly scheduled conference calls and web
> > seminars (open only to registered participants). And participate in a
> > community of other beta testers like yourself in an exclusive
> > newsgroup reserved only for beta participants.
> >
> > PowerBuilder 10.0 is the next major release of Sybase's RAD
> > development tool that revolutionized how you build applications. This
> > is the best release yet!
> >
> > Register for the beta at www.sybase.com/pbtenbeta
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sue Dunnell
> > PowerBuilder Product Manager, Sybase, Inc.
> > www.sybase.com

0
Tony

Announcing the PowerBuilder 10 Public Beta Program!
Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team! PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to invite you to join the Beta Team! The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a member of the Beta Team include: Unicode support DataWindow.NET Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search ADO.NET support XHTML Web Datawindow Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn from the ...

[...]

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Have you received a PowerBuilder 10 Beta Program Announcement?
I know that you have seen messages in the newsgroups about the Beta, but I wanted to find out how effective our email blasts have been in getting the word about the Beta out to the customer base. Did you receive the email announcement? Did you receive more than one? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase Technical Evangelist No email for me. I read about it here. Larry "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:402112f4.135997113@forums.sybase.com... > I know that you have seen messages in the newsgroups about the Beta, > but I wa...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Did you receive an email announcement for the PowerBuilder 10 Beta Program?
I know that you have seen messages in the newsgroups about the Beta, but I wanted to find out how effective our email blasts have been in getting the word about the Beta out to the customer base. Did you receive the email announcement? Did you receive more than one? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase Technical Evangelist I did not get one. Only thru newsgroups i got the url. "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:40211360.136104888@forums.sybase.com... > I know that you have seen messages in the newsgroups about the Beta, > but...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta
PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta 1 will be available on August 15th. You can register for it now and get a list of features and testing guidelines at the following URL: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1036811 Happy Beta testing! Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Great :)) "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> a �crit dans...

PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta
PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta 1 will be available on August 15th. You can register for it now and get a list of features and testing guidelines at the following URL: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1036811 Happy Beta testing! Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Are you expecting an end of 1Q06 for the 10.5 GA? "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <...

Is PowerBuilder 10.0 support Informix 9.4 or Informix 10.0 version
1. nirav_nc@yahoo.com Jan 24, 12:58 pm show options Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.general From: "nirav...@yahoo.com" <nirav...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by this author Date: 24 Jan 2006 09:58:13 -0800 Local: Tues, Jan 24 2006 12:58 pm Subject: Is PowerBuilder 10.0 support Informix 9.4 or Informix 10.0 version Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse I read PowerBuilder 10.0 release note. It says that "PowerBuilder 10 supports the following versions of Informix: 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, and ...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Oracle 10 and PowerBuilder 10
Will the native interface for Oracle 9i in PowerBuilder 10 (O90) work with an Oracle 10 database? Thanks. What does this have to do with PBNI ? pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Rebecca Swanson" <rswanson@camsys.com> wrote in message news:419a5bec$1@forums-1-dub... > Will the native interface for Oracle 9i in PowerBuilder 10 (O90) work > with > an Oracle 10 database? > > Thanks. > > ...

Powerbuilder 10.2 and Oracle 10.2.0.3
Hi, Is anyone aware of any documentation that shows if Powerbuilder 10.2 is compatible with Oracle 10.2.0.3 Windows Client? Thanks in advance. http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1011566 It will work with the 10.2 client, it's just if there are special features for that version PB 10.2 won't know about them (it supports up through 10.1). On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:35:38 -0700 (PDT), arch.gopal@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >Is anyone aware of any documentation that shows if Powerbuilder 10.2 >is compatible with Oracle 10.2.0.3 Windows Client? > >Thanks in ...

The PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta is now available
http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1Buzz If you have already registered you will receive an email on Monday with instructions on how to download it. If you can't wait, then register again. Happy Beta Testing! Thanks Dave! "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:42fd0d2e.62309656@forums.sybase.com... > http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1Buzz > > If you have already registered you will receive an email on Monday > with instructions on how to download it. If you c...

http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1Buzz If you have already registered you will receive an email on Monday with instructions on how to download it. If you can't wait, then register again. Happy Beta Testing! Just to clarify: InfoMaker 10.5 is part of the beta as well. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://www.pb9books.com product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:42fd27b...

The PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta is now available
http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1Buzz If you have already registered you will receive an email on Monday with instructions on how to download it. If you can't wait, then register again. Happy Beta Testing! Hi, the link resulted just in a new registration, nothing else... kp "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:42fd0cac.62178978@forums.sybase.com... > http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1Buzz > > If you have already registered you will receive an email...

PowerBuilder 8.0 Public Beta has begun!
--------------2D17FDADA4219B46C0FC6377 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Are you anxious to start testing PB 8? The public beta is now available! Get your copy at http://www.sybase.com/powerbuilder_beta8 . Check out the new Web DataWindow functionality, Source Code Control, seamless integration with EAServer, and many more features!! Don't miss this chance to participate in the public beta - your input will be extremely valuable. Sue Dunnell PowerBuilder Product Manager --------------2D17FDADA4219B46C0FC6377 Content-Type:...

Dynamic SQL in a PowerBuilder 10.0 program
I have a PowerBuilder 10.0 program that has the following embedded SQL update statement in it: UPDATE timsheet SET status = 'S' WHERE timsheet.timkpr = :g_timkpr AND timsheet.tmdate >= :Start_dte AND timsheet.tmdate <= :End_dte AND timsheet.clid + timsheet.clsb + timsheet.mtid + timsheet.mtsb <> :g_holdmatter AND timsheet.status = ' ' ; I need to change this so that the UPDATE statement can be built at runtime based upon some information entered on a window by the user. Specifically the WHERE clause will involve different fields and dif...

Link to PowerBuilder 10 Beta support forum
Can someone please post a link to the private PowerBuilder10 support group. Sybase.private.powerbuilder.beta Thank You Mel ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp It's right there on PFCGuide.com http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/subject_list.asp?group=sybase%2Eprivate%2Epowerbuilder%2Ebeta You need to enter the user name/password provided on the beta information page (the one you get to after you register for the beta) in the preferences page on PFCGuide.com. http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/preference...

Conflict
I have PowerBuilder 8 enterprise in my system for my existing packages. I would like to test my packages in PowerBuilder 11 Beta version. Is there any problem if I download and install the Beta version of PowerBuilder 11, to the system which contain the PowerBuilder 8? Thanks... The beta is over, but the evaluation version is available at http://response.sybase.com/forms/WW_PB11_Eval There shouldn't be any problem with multiple versions of PB on the same machine - different folder and dll names. Many of us have run 3 or 4 different versions concurrently! <Jemson Kuriak...

PowerBuilder 10.0
Hi, Any news about PB 10 ? Regards Steen Wrong newsgroup. This group is for Pocket PowerBuilder. (And PB 10 should be going into private Beta sometime next month). Regards, Dave Fish Sybase Technical Evangelist On 21 Sep 2003 22:30:37 -0700, "Steen Jakobsen" <sj@dmsoftware.dk> wrote: >Hi, > >Any news about PB 10 ? > >Regards Steen > > ...

Web resources about - Announcing the PowerBuilder 10 Public Beta Program!Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team! - sybase.powerbuilder.futures

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles