Windows 2000 Powerbuilder Decimal Point

The datawindow is an external datawindow. It is not linked to a database.

Grtz
Glenn

0
Glenn

PB 6.5 on Windows 2000 (PowerBuilder ODBC Windows 2000)
Hi. One of our developers recently installed pb 6.5.1 on a new w2k machine. Here's what he reported: "The database looks fine, complete with all of the tables, but when I bring up any table it says 'This table has no columns and no data'. This happens with both Sybase and Oracle. Thus I cannot save any new code changes in PowerBuilder - this prevents me from doing everything. I don't know how to get past this except for reinstalling PowerBuilder from scratch, complete with the ODBC drivers." I'm running pb 6.5.1 on my w2k machine without proble...

Datawindow open causes powerbuilder crash in windows 2000
When trying to open an existing datawindow or create a new one, Powerbuilder crashes. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.2. build 8025 It worked fine yesterday, but this morning, no matter what datawindow I try to open, Powerbuilder crashes. I got this message : L'instruction � 0x77fca2bf emploie l'adresse m�moire 0xcc5d8754. La m�moire ne peut �tre "written". I tried regenerating and rebuilding, and tried opening datawindows in several different pbls, but no luck. Any thoughts? Delete the registry key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\7.0\Layo...

PowerBuilder and Windows 2000
I am looking for a quick answer to hopefully a simple question. I am currently using PowerBuilder 6.5 on Windows 95. My group would like to upgrade to either Windows NT or Windows 2000. We've been advised not to go to NT because its performance on laptops is not the best. However, I need to make sure that PB 6.5 will work on Windows 2000. Does it and/or will I experience any problems? We've been on W2K for a while on both 6.5.1 and 702 C3 with no problems at all. If you are using Jaguar/EAServer I recall there was an issue with W2K, but plain vanilla PB should be ...

Windows 2000 and PowerBuilder
I am looking for a quick answer to hopefully a simple question. I am currently using PowerBuilder 6.5 on Windows 95. My group would like to upgrade to either Windows NT or Windows 2000. We've been advised not to go to NT because its performance on laptops is not the best. However, I need to make sure that PB 6.5 will work on Windows 2000. Does it and/or will I experience any problems? Please post to the correct newsgroup Try the powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general newsgroup This is for PB problems when used within EAS/Jaguar. Thanks A. cindy.waters@capitalone.com ...

Windows 2000-Powerbuilder
Hello, I have same problem than Mr VAL I can't running a POWERBUILDER V6.0 Application on WINDOWS 2000 Workstation. I have SqlServer V7.0. When I run the executable this error appear: Close While Running(<name_appliation>.exe <name_appliation>.ini) Somebody have an idea? Please Help me? Manu Be aware that PB6 is not certified for W2k and never will be. I suggest that you upgrade to 6.5 at least. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguid...

Windows 2000 hiberation and PowerBuilder
Is there an API call I can use in PowerBuilder(6.5) to detect when a user's machine is going into hibernation? Also, is it possible to trigger hibernation in this way? Searched in MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/power/base/setactivepwrscheme.asp (library: Powrprof.dll) Haven't used it though. Don't know if you can use it. "Tim O'Connor" <timo@ctcommunitycare.org> wrote in message news:3faa71e8@forums-2-dub... > Is there an API call I can use in PowerBuilder(6.5) to detect when a user's > machin...

PowerBuilder and Windows 2000 Compatibility
Which versions of PowerBuilder are compatible with Windows 2000? What "general" problems may be expected when PB is run in the Windows 2000 environment? Thanks, Dennis Generally speaking, 5 and later will work, but none are certified, since all were released before W2K. Proceed with caution. AFAIK, EAS 3.6 will be certified. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn Dennis Stucke <dstucke@execpc.com> wrote in message news:38E2224A.8F6D5285@execpc.com... > Which versio...

Powerbuilder 7 on Windows 2000?
We are trying to run a powerbuilder application on Windows 2000 Server running windows terminal services. When the application starts we get the error Null Object Reference for the instantiation of pfc_app_manager. This exact same executable runs fine on Windows NT and Windows 98. Note..we are running Powerbuilder 7.02 build 8033. Thanks George It sounds like it can't find all the pbd's in your library path. Make sure all your pbd's are accounted for and in the same directory as the exe. Regards, John Olson [TeamSybase] Developower, Inc. www.developower.c...

PowerBuilder & Windows 2000
Is PowerBuilder 7.x officially supported on Windows 2000 as a development tool and/or application exe? -- Thanks, Daryl L. Avery Development Technologies Consultant Software Spectrum, Inc. Email: Daryl.Avery@SoftwareSpectrum.com Web Site: SoftwareSpectrum.com Officially, no. Daryl Avery wrote: > Is PowerBuilder 7.x officially supported on Windows 2000 as a development > tool and/or application exe? > -- > Thanks, > > Daryl L. Avery > Development Technologies Consultant > Software Spectrum, Inc. > Email: Daryl.Avery@SoftwareSpectrum.c...

Windows 2000
Hello, I have same problem than Mr VAL I can't running a POWERBUILDER V6.0 Application on WINDOWS 2000 Workstation. I have SqlServer V7.0. When I run the executable this error appear: Close While Running(<name_appliation>.exe <name_appliation>.ini) Somebody have an idea? Please Help me? Manu ...

Powerbuilder 7 and Windows 2000
I am trying to find official documentation on the Sybase web site as to which version of Powerbuilder will work with Windows 2000, without any luck. Does anyone know where such information can be found? Thanks I believe PB v7.04 and PB 8.0 support Windows 2000. "Ann Lyman" <ann_lyman@amsinc.com> wrote in message news:XkJLPHz#AHA.85@forums.sybase.com... > I am trying to find official documentation on the Sybase web site as to > which version of Powerbuilder will work with Windows 2000, without any luck. > Does anyone know where such information can be...

PowerBuilder and Windows 2000 #2
From an associate: ----------------------------------- I've been told that PB version 7 development cannot be done on Windows 2000 because of some 16-bit components in PB 7. Is this true? This affects whether I will need to migrate my code from PB 7 before my staff is upgraded to Win 2000, which is planned to happen in the near future. We recently had a problem with a PB 8 application that was built on an NT4 box go bad on WIN2K when instantiating a tree view object. ------------------------------------ Any information about this would be appreciated! you need ...

powerbuilder 6.5 and windows 2000
Hi, Currently we are running powerbuilder 6.5, build 444 on windows NT and are planing to move to windows 2000. Are there any known bugs/complaints (especially with memory usage). Thanks in advance Raju. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp I'm using a much later build, but no problems here. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Raju" <raju_gvs@hotma...

PowerBuilder 7.0 and Windows 2000
Is PowerBuilder 7.0 Windows 2000 compliant? Thank you! LPG Please post to the relevant powerbuilder.xxx forum. This is an easerver forum for PB developers. thanks, Bill PS. PB7.03 is certified for Win2K LPG wrote: > Is PowerBuilder 7.0 Windows 2000 compliant? > > Thank you! > > LPG -- Bill Green[TeamSybase] ----------------------------------------------------------- Vote Now: Readers Choice Awards http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2001/ Good Links to know, good places to go: Developer stuff on my.sybase.com - Sign up, visit often ...

Web resources about - Windows 2000 Powerbuilder Decimal Point - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles