Edition of .NETDJ.

Cast your vote at:  http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm
To begin voting, click on the "Click Here to Vote Now!" link.

Voting Ends Midnight, December 31, 2005

Thank you very much for your time during the Holiday season and
especially your vote!

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase
0
dfish

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

Some plan for a .NET Pocket Powerbuilder? And for a .NET Compact DataWindow?
Jim O'Neal of Team Sybase respond to my request on DW.Net newsgroup that there is no plan for DataWindow.Net for Compact .Net Framework. Datawindow.Net is still unmanaged code and .Net Compact Framwork does not support unmanaged code. PocketPowerBuilder is for Pocket PC. I woner why would I care for its .Net version! Datawindow (not DW.Net) of Pocket PB works on Pocket PC with Pocket PowerBuilder. Regards. ...

Vote for DataWindow .NET
If you love (or even just like) DataWindow .NET, please take a few moments and vote for it in the .NET Readers' Choice Awards: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Thanks and Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Vote for DataWindow .NET! http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Apparently the URL listed below doesn't have ...

Is there any issue in creating dynamic datawindow in Datawindow.Net?
Hi I have created a datawindow object in PB10 and exported in to SRD file. In my dot.net application, I read the file into string and issued the following command to create datawindow dynamically. But it throws an methodfailureexception error as "incorrect syntax at line 18 and column 14. Dim ls_create As String Dim fs As FileStream fs = New FileStream(curFileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read) 'declaring a FileStream to open the file named file.doc with access mode of reading Dim d As New StreamReader(fs) 'creating a new StreamReader and passing the filestream...

Web resources about - Vote for DataWindow .NET! - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo