Use of code tables in Powerbuilder

Hi Guys,

Would anyone please tell me how do we make use of code tables in
PowerBuilder(8.0)
Any reference site for this is most welcome!!!

Thanks in advance,
Manjula

0
manjula

I responsed in the other section where you posted the same question.
Please don't cross-post.

On 6 Dec 2006 03:16:13 -0800, "manjula" <vishal.manjula@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>Would anyone please tell me how do we make use of code tables in
>PowerBuilder(8.0)
>Any reference site for this is most welcome!!!
>

>Thanks in advance,
>Manjula

0
Bruce

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

How to generate Powerbuilder code from table
I am trying to figure out how to generate an NVO (nonvisual object) with standard getter/setter methods from a table. The ObjectArchitect module does a reasonable job of allowing the creation of an NVO with private instance variables whose access is controlled via get/set methods. However, I can't see a way in ObjectArchitect to pull a table from a datasource and then build a new class from it. Basically, I just trying to do a standard Java-style value object (pseudo-container managed persistance). Thanks, Jason You reverse engineer the table into the Physical model, t...

Using bar code in powerbuilder application
Does anyone know how to intergate bar code reader into a powerbuilder application? Thanks That is no problem if the bar code reader use the keyboard serial port. If the bar code reader use the COM, you will need third part code, like Win32Apis... joe le <joele911@hotmail.com> escreveu nas not�cias de mensagem:DGd0VdXn$GA.202@forums.sybase.com... > Does anyone know how to intergate bar code reader into > a powerbuilder application? > > Thanks > > Most folks purchase a bar code reader that just plugs into the keyboard line. When they scan the...

Using Jaguar MASP with PowerBuilder DataWindows
We are currently considering using Jaguar CTS in an upcoming version of our product which is currently written in PowerBuilder. I have several questions that I would like answered about MASP and our ability to call the new Java methods instead of directly calling the stored procs as it is currently doing. 1.) I read something that stated that you could not use Integer or Double but must instead use int and double, etc... How then does the Java method know if a 0 (zero) or null is being passed in? 2.) What is returned from the Java method to make this work? A JDBC ResultSet or ...

Could not add datawindow using powerbuilder 7
I have selected a new datawindow but was not added. Even tried to add objects but was failed to do so. There were no errors generated. I was able to add object or datawiindows before but after I have re- installed my powerbuilder this problem occurs. Please help. Thanks... ...

Printing Bar Codes Using PowerBuilder
I need to print Bar-Codes using an in-house developed system (PowerBuilder 6.5), can any one help and tell me if it is possible, and how? -- Abdulrahman H Althunayan aha@sabq8.org Tel: +965 244 3346 Fax: + 965 245 0339 You need to use barcode fonts, then print as you normally do -- search the web for "3 of 9". -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developers Network (SDN) - http:///www.sybase.com/sdn "Abdulrahman Althunayan" <aha@sabq8.org> wrote in message news:$7bj4u$X$GA.306@forums.sybase.com... > I need to print Bar-Cod...

Can datawindows created in Powerbuilder be used?
Hi all, does anyone know if datawindows created in older versions of Powerbuilder can be used in datawindow.net? If they can, which version of Powerbuilder can the datawindows be created in? Could I for instance take an existing datawindow created in Powerbuilder 7 and use it in a .net app without any modification? Thanks for any help you can give. Steve. Yes they can. They need to be migrated to the version of DataWindow ..NET that you are using, but the DataWindow Designer that comes with the product will do that for you. Note: OLE and Rich Text DataWindows are not sup...

Converting current code (Powerbuilder 6.5.1) to newest version of Powerbuilder?
Hi, can anyone tell me what you have to do in order to convert existing code (applications) (created under Powerbuilder 6.5.1) to the newest version of Powerbuilder (at least PB 8) and what it would take to use that code (applications) on the web, I do understand that the newer versions of PB have a web datawindow, is that all we would need to use to move our applications to the web? Thanks Look in this newsgroup aroung 01/08/02 for "Applications on the Web" (started by "John") for a good stream of information. JKerstens <John.Kerstens@gnb.ca> wrot...

PowerBuilder Bugs: Using VB ActiveX control (OCX) in PowerBuilder 6.0
I'm going to write some VB ActiveX control (using Microsoft VB6.0 SP3) to be used in PowerBuiler 6.5, but I found that it's very easy to crash in PowerBuilder, Here is the test case: 1) Create a very simple VB ActiveX control (only one button without any script) in Visual Basic 2) Create a PB project to open a Main Window (w_1) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control 3) Open another Window (w_2) with an ole object of VB ActiveX control (can be same as previous or other control) 4) Click the OLE object in w_2 to make it get focus 5) Close w_2 -> it will crashed If ...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

Is there a tool to generate a map of tables used by Powerbuilder
I seem to recall a CASE tool that could reverse engineer to something close but can't remember the name. Any suggestions? TIA, Tim ERWin? System Architect? On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:05:32 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Tim Nesham <timnesham@msn.com> wrote: >I seem to recall a CASE tool that could reverse engineer to something close >but can't remember the name. Any suggestions? > >TIA, > >Tim > > I found: http://www.ascensionlabs.com/pbcodeanalyzer.htm via http://puterwerks.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/tools.html ...

Using Existing Powerbuilder Reports in DataWindow.Net
I have a large number of reports which were built using Powerbuilder 6.5. I would like to come up with a simple way to display these reports (and there associated criteria datawindows) on the web using an ASP.Net application architecture. I have found lots of documentation about how to use DataWindow.NET 1.5 to create new reports, but I haven't found much about porting exisitng Powerbuilder Reports. Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding this? In general, I would rather not have to create a brand new Web application for each of the existing reports (there are hundre...

Web resources about - Use of code tables in Powerbuilder - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles