selected row in the datawindow to displayed in the other datawindow

hi
 iam unable to display the data which is selected data in one datawindow to
other datawindow.
thnaks
deva

0
Vasu

see IsSelected functions and transfer those rows to the other DW

Regards
Vasu

"Vasu D" <vasu@i-vantage.com> wrote in message
> hi
>  iam unable to display the data which is selected data in one datawindow
> other datawindow.
> thnaks
> deva

0
Vasu
12/18/2002 11:02:32 AM
Hello Vasu D,

Are u using shared dw's?
In this case you'll only have to use the function
dw_secundary.scrolltorow(dw_master.getrow())
If this doesn't work, check the return value of you're sharedw function.

Greetings,
Search4

"Vasu D" <vasu@i-vantage.com> wrote in message
> hi
>  iam unable to display the data which is selected data in one datawindow
> other datawindow.
> thnaks
> deva

0
Search4

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the first row of each datawindow. It seems I used the loop access the value it doesn't work. Indeed, It has the all data for me but just right for the first row in each data window. Could you have any ideas, please!...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C308EA.58A195E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

Datawindow returns 1 row not 105 rows... Web Datawindow
Is there a special setting I'm missing to retrieve all rows in the datawindow control, The sqlselect statment pulls 105 from Microsoft SQL Server. But When I run the datawindow through debug it returns 1 row. Please help! Check RowCount after Retrieve. Yossi Dallal <jfinnell> wrote in message news:42b1b05f.467f.1681692777@sybase.com... > Is there a special setting I'm missing to retrieve all rows > in the datawindow control, The sqlselect statment pulls 105 > from Microsoft SQL Server. But When I run the datawindow > through debug it returns 1 row....

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

DataWindow Within DataWindow

datawindow

Datawindows with child datawindows

how to drag and drop one row from one datawindow and update the exist row in other datawindow ?
I liked to drag and drop a field (assume: name) from a row of one datawindow (dw_1) to another datawindow (dw_2), and also update the exist row in dw_2. Thanks for help. -- Best regards, Ridwan Goldbase Technology Visit our Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Wallstreet/Floor/5251/index.html http://members.tripod.com/goldbase http://members.xoom.com/goldbase * Check out the Y2K (Year 2000 Problems - Millenium Bugs) Take a look at the Drag Drop entries in the help file. Basically, you need to turn on Dragging using Drag(Begin!). When you drop onto dw_2, the drag...

Displaying a Datawindow graph style in a Web Datawindow
Hi, How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 From what I can sse in the Prog Ref guide , the only possible type of graphics that can be displayed are gnp, jpeg or gif. How can a dw graph style (piechart) be displyed then ? Please help, Thanks Check out the help topic on the "GraphConfigurations" class and it should get you going. On 8 May 2005 08:40:27 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 >From what I can sse ...

Web resources about - selected row in the datawindow to displayed in the other datawindow - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo