Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar.

Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar.

I'm trying to scroll two DW in sync.  It works just fine by using the
FristRowOnPage in the ScrollVertical event as long as the user drags the
scroll bar itself.  The problem is when the user clicks the up or down
button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical event isn't fired.  Any
suggestions are appreciated.

0
Kristi

Your assumption is wrong. ScrollVertical event DOES fire when you click
up/down arrows on the scrollbar.

>The problem is when the user clicks the up or down
>button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical event isn't fired.
0
Philip_Salgannik
3/31/2003 10:28:26 PM
check the size of datawindow...increase it so that all the part of is
visible

<Philip_Salgannik> wrote in message
> Your assumption is wrong. ScrollVertical event DOES fire when you click
> up/down arrows on the scrollbar.
>
> >The problem is when the user clicks the up or down
> >button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical event isn't fired.

0
Mell

GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows
We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5. When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur. The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions. We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow gives no GPF, problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow. Thanks in advance for your reactions, Ardy The Netherlands Did you ever...

Vertical scroll bar does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released
We built an application with PB5 32Bit on WIN95 (5.03) We have a problem in various Data Windows as follows: after clicking on a vertical scroll bar the scroll bar start scrolling, and does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released. The scroll pauses if the mouse pointer is moved aside from the scroll bar, but resumes when it is returns. Sometimes it is possible to stop the scroll by clicking on the opposite side of the scroll. Also, sometimes the down arrow or the up one of the vertical scroll bar get enlarged and cover the left column of the Data Window. ...

Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling
Name: Naseef Fatemi Email: ishwaadatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Comments: Guys firefox is one of the best EVER piece of software out there but I have a problem. The scrolling in firefox is terrible compared to the smooth and fluent scrolling of opera, and thats with smooth scrolling option in firefox activated. So guys am i missing something hidden and if not can you guys work on it cause its going to make firefox even better than it already is. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090...

Scrolling, Scrolling and more Scrolling
I've spent several weeks fixing scrolling and zooming bugs on b2g. You may have enjoyed bug 831973 (and it's duplicates) over the last week. In bug 811950 it took -9 lines to introduce the bug and a further -27 lines to fix it. Perhaps we have too much scrolling code: * AsyncPanZoomController.cpp * BrowserElementScrolling.js * PanZoomController.java * nsFrameLoader.cpp There is a fair amount of duplication here. Ideally we should have a single async implementation with a good set of tests. Removing the duplication is going to require some collaboration. Are there o...

how to use a button to control the scrolling of DW instead of showing the h/v scroll bars
hi there, i am using powerbuilder 6.5, n tried the scroll()/ scrollnextpage()/ setrow() functions, all of them return w a successful state. but the contents of the dw control doesn't change a bit. anyone can help? tks, joe do you test the scrolltorow function ? JL a �crit : > hi there, > > i am using powerbuilder 6.5, n tried the scroll()/ scrollnextpage()/ > setrow() functions, all of them return w a successful state. but the > contents of the dw control doesn't change a bit. > anyone can help? > > tks, > joe > jean, ...

How can I get to disable a Datawindow control but can to use de Vertical Scroll bar ?
Hi all, I get to disable a Datawindow control using the property dw_1.enabled= false but then I can't to see all document because the vertical scroll bar dosen't work. Is there a way that I get Datawindow like display only property or Any way ? Thanks You could try altering the tab order of the columns or setting the datawindow's Readonly property. dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.ReadOnly=Yes") -- Simon Caldwell Get Real Systems Ltd Holtby Manor, Stamford Bridge Road, York, YO19 5LL Tel 01904 481999 Fax 01904 481666 Visit us at www.getrealsystem...

Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers
Hi, While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being scrolled up and they dissapear as you continue scrolling . Is this intended behaviour of the DW ? Thanks Yes that is expected behavior. We are working on an implementation that would allow the header to remain at the top of the page while scrolling the data but there is no schedule yet for when that will be implemented. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 22 Nov 2005 04:32:10 -0800, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webfo...

Datawindow scrolling with mouse's scroll button
I have a datawindow report and my users had tried to scroll it using the scrollbutton mouse. When they do it, the application crash. I don't know the reason, In fact, I have other similar datawindows that don't crash. If anyone can help me. I will appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Fernando Very well known bug from PB 6.5 thru PB 7.02. If the detail.height = 0 then set it to 1 (some say 4, it may depend on screen resolution). Also, try downloading the latest version of your mouse driver. HTH -EGM <Fernando_Cipriani> wrote in message news:415...

am I stupid ? not scroll bars in my FF3 , when using overflow: scroll....
here is a short version of my file, no scroll bar appears (it should when duplicationg the <li> in the list .. I can scroll donw with my scroll button on the mouse but no bar at all...... what am I missing ? where can I find info on this particular behavior ? thanks for help... this is a very very simple code .. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http:// www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> <head>...

Vertical scroll bar in datawindow with groups
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1F295.8D2C1590 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Howcome the vertical scroll bar scrolls a complete page instead of just = a row, when I click the scroll bar "arrow", when I specify a "group" in = the datawindow? If there are no "groups" then it works perfect? row by row! It is the same, if I preview the datawindow in the painter! How can I overcome this BIG problem? Thanks! Best regards Per P...

Datawindow problem with the vertical scroll bar
Dear all, With pb 8.0.1 build 8004, I have a tabular dw with detail band height=0 and twenty computed fields on the summary band, the problem is I can not scroll the vertical bar. This does work with pb 7.0.3 build 10009. Any ideas? Thanks for any help Jose ...

Datawindow Vertical Scroll Bar in PB11
Hi, We have a Powerbuilder Application in PB 6.5 , which was migrated recently to PB 11 version. After migrating, we observed a discrepency in the way vertical scroll bar is behaving in PB11 version. We have an option to display various kinds of reports, where a single data window control is used but different data window objects are assigned in run time based on the kind of report selected. In these reports, in 6.5 version, the vertical scroll bar when clicked (either the down button or up button) was sliding the report page by page. But in same report, in PB 11 version, the...

Strange Problem with Vertical Scroll bar of datawindow!!!
Hi All, I face a strange problem when using the vertical scroll bar at runtime in certain datawindows. When I pull the thumb from the vertical scroll bar and take it as down as possible to the bottommost part, I can not reach the last portion of the datawindow. It jumps up and comes one or two rows up probably. If I click on the down arrow at the bottom or anywhere below the thumb, I can reach to the very last of the datawindow though. The client is pursuing hard that it should also be possible to reach the very end of the datawindow by stretching the thumb to the bottom ...

Vertical Scroll Bar Missing in DataWindow Column
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4c80b8a5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have a 3,000 varchar Column to be displayed in a DataWindow. I am using Edit Style Type with the Vertical Scroll Bar Box checked. But when the DataWindow is displayed in Webform, the Vertical Scroll Bar did not shown, and there is no way to scroll down to see the lower half of the text. I tried other Style Types, InkEdit & RichText, but got the same result. What should I do? I am currently using PowerBuilder 11....

Web resources about - Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar. - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Search Marketing Services - Search Engine Marketing Company - Vertical Leap
For ten years Vertical Leap has led the way with fully inclusive search marketing campaigns, bringing customers reach, results and return

Vertical bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pipe is an inter-process communication mechanism originating in Unix which allows the output (standard out and, optionally, standard error) ...

Facebook Adds New Vertical Lead, Auto, U.S.
Michelle Morris joined Facebook as vertical lead, auto, U.S., and she will be based in the social network’s Detroit office, where she will work ...

ReverbNation Launches the First Vertical-Specific Self-Serve Facebook Ads API Tool
Music marketing software suite developer ReverbNation yesterday launched Promote It , a self-serve Ads API tool that lets musicians create automatically ...

#TheRallyTakeover - We control the horizontal. We control the vertical
We control the horizontal. We control the vertical

Vertical PR (@VerticalPR) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Vertical PR @ VerticalPR ...

Vertical Media GmbH
Welcome to the company profile of Vertical Media GmbH on LinkedIn. WHO WE ARE Vertical Media is a Berlin-based publishing house for the digital ...

What's the best way to create a vertical-specific Hacker News clone? - Quora
I actually wrote a vertical HN clone from scratch, called http://Newsley.com . We started off building an HN for economic and financial news. ...

The New York Times Is Developing New Lifestyle Verticals, Including a Movies-and-TV Product
The New York Times is working on a new digital product focused on movies and TV, among other new lifestyle verticals, CEO Mark Thompson announced ...

'Vertical farm' in Anchorage finally gets its greens to market - Alaska Dispatch News
Alaska Natural Organics made its first delivery of living basil Thursday, marking the beginning of what owner Jason Smith says is a larger effort ...