resizing the computed column width in a grid datawindow

How can i resize the width of a computed column  to the length of the text
in the column to display the entire text.

0
Sukhvinder

You'll have to use a set of API to determine actual number of PBU needed to
display a full text using current font settings. There's no way to do that
in native PB code. I can give you code example if needed.

"Sukhvinder Singh" <sukhvinder@defactoinfotech.com> wrote in message
> How can i resize the width of a computed column  to the length of the text
> in the column to display the entire text.

0
Michael