Problems in RetrieveRow event

Hi, all

I have a problem in event RetrieveRow in moment of retrieve. I'm need to
obtain the data of a column in current row of retrieve. But I cannot get
this value.
Anyone can Help me?

OBS.: Este e-mail criar� outro na Caixa de Sa�da do seu gerenciador de
correio, que identificar� o retorno de recebimento do mesmo.

ATT.: This e-mail will create other in your send-box of the e-mail manager,
that same will identify the return of this message.

Maycon Oleczinski
maycon@ciss.com.br

�rea de Desenvolvimento
    Development Area
      CISS Inform�tica
      www.ciss.com.br

-1
Maycon

I surmise that you want to stop the retrieve if the latest row contains a
given data value, since that would be the only useful thing to do in the
RetrieveRow event.

What are you doing to try to get the data that isn't working?

P.S. You really should post to just one group.  People will expect that the
question will be answered in another group and not bother.

Maycon Oleczinski wrote in message ...
>Hi, all
>

>I have a problem in event RetrieveRow in moment of retrieve. I'm need to
>obtain the data of a column in current row of retrieve. But I cannot get
>this value.
>Anyone can Help me?
>
>Thanks
>--
>
>OBS.: Este e-mail criar� outro na Caixa de Sa�da do seu gerenciador de
>correio, que identificar� o retorno de recebimento do mesmo.
>
>ATT.: This e-mail will create other in your send-box of the e-mail manager,
>that same will identify the return of this message.
>
>Maycon Oleczinski
>maycon@ciss.com.br
>
>�rea de Desenvolvimento
>    Development Area
>      CISS Inform�tica
>      www.ciss.com.br

-1
Jerry

Problem with event Retrieverow
When there is no script in event RETRIEVEROW , the number of rows retrieved is 500. When there is script in this event, sometimes, the number of rows retrieved is different Someone can help me please ? First question is: how many rows SHOULD be returned? Second question is: What script is in the RetrieveRow event (when there is script there)? Third question: Is this PB client/server, a PB component in EAServer, etc? steve [TeamSybase] Marc RIVOAL wrote: > > When there is no script in event RETRIEVEROW , the number of rows retrieved > is 500. > Whe...

Retrieverow event problem?
Hi, I have encountered what I believe to be a bug with the retrieveRow of a DW. Before I go and report a problem, I wanted some feedback to see if I'm missing something. There exists a large number of rows in the table behind our DW sql. The process is a price rounding feature where the user adjusts costing figures of their inventory. So, rather than retrieving all rows and showing these adjusted figures, we allow them to preview the affect of the changes they are about to make by setting retrieve as needed on the DW, and making the adjustement to the cost as rows are retri...

Datawindow event problem?
Dear All, I have an user object call uo_date, and on the user object uo_date, it has a datawindow pasted on it. In the datawindow, there are four column, but one of it is a DropDownListBox. The problem is that while executed the program, when I make any change on the column, it can trigger the editchanged event. But when i choose in the DropDownListBox, it CANNOT trigger the editchanged event. Why? How can I solve that problem? Thank You Very Much ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Hi, Why do you need editc...

RetrieveRow Datawindow event
Hi, I'm getting troubled by a persistent error while issuing a select statement inside the retrieverow event of a datawindow. The story goes like this. You insert this select statement inside the retrieverow event: select count (*) INTO :variable from TABLE; return 0 The preceding piece of code makes my application program display an error window with the phrase 'Select Error ORA-24334: no descriptor for this position'. Why should it fail? If you have previously encountered this trouble or know how to deal with it please email me the hints. Thank you. ...

Datawindow event problem?
Dear All, I have an user object call uo_date, and on the user object uo_date, it has a datawindow pasted on it. In the datawindow, there are four column, but one of it is a DropDownListBox. The problem is that while executed the program, when I make any change on the column, it can trigger the editchanged event. But when i choose in the DropDownListBox, it CANNOT trigger the editchanged event. Why? How can I solve that problem? Thank You Very Much ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Please don't cross-post ...

Datawindow event problem?
Dear All, I have an user object call uo_date, and on the user object uo_date, it has a datawindow pasted on it. In the datawindow, there are four column, but one of it is a DropDownListBox. The problem is that while executed the program, when I make any change on the column, it can trigger the editchanged event. But when i choose in the DropDownListBox, it CANNOT trigger the editchanged event. Why? How can I solve that problem? Thank You Very Much ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp I think you need to use Item...

retrieverow event with nested datawindow
Hi, I have two DW dw1 and dw2 having the same structure (same SELECT), but the second one has a nested DW inside. At runtime, I retrieve rows for the first DW (the one without nested DW) and then SHARE the data with the second DW: dw1.ShareData(dw2). As the second DW has a nested report, PB retrieves then automatically the detail of each rows. This is just fine. Now, I would like to allow the user to abort the data retrieving for the detail (asynchronous mode). My question: neither the sqlpreview, nor the retrieverow event of the second DW control is triggered when PB retri...

Event problem after setfullstate in the datawindow ?
Hi, After I received the blob from the Jaguar component and applied in the datawindow using setfullstate() method, the datawindow's item changed event is not executing. But the data is copyied in the datawindow successfully. The setfullstate method returns 1 as return code. But if I comment the line having the setfullstate() method, the item change event is executing How to solve this problem? Any one can help me? TIA ...

Problems with KeyDown event in Datawindow
Hi, I can't seem to get the KeyDown event to work in my datawindows. I am using PB 7.0.2 Build 8046. I have an event "ue_keydown" mapped to event id "pbm_dwnkey". The code is simple: IF KeyDown(KeyF1!) THEN MessageBox("Test", "F1 Key Pressed") END IF Not only does the message box not appear, this event does not seem to get triggered. I've tried to debug it but it never stops at the breakpoint in this script. I've tried mapping the event to pbm_syskeydown as well as pbm_keydown. Both with the same result. This used ...

Web resources about - Problems in RetrieveRow event - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow