Problem with decimal point in datawindow #2

I have a problem with decimals in a datawindow.
    -When i use a decimal with editmask #0.00 or #0,00 the number i
    receive from the datawindow is not a decimal For ex.: dec
(datawindow.Object.decimal[1]) = 165 (and not 16.5)

I tried to change the settings in the registry in the beginning of my
program, because the standard
on my computer the decimal sign is a comma. So I change it in the program to
a point and at the
end of the program back to a comma .

I also tried to use an edit field but then i have the same problem.

What can i do about this?

Thanks
Glenn

0
Glenn

Which version/build?

--
All views expressed in this message are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer

"Glenn Wyckmans" <glenn.wyckmans@mauretus.be> wrote in message
> I have a problem with decimals in a datawindow.
>     -When i use a decimal with editmask #0.00 or #0,00 the number i
>     receive from the datawindow is not a decimal For ex.: dec
> (datawindow.Object.decimal[1]) = 165 (and not 16.5)
>
> I tried to change the settings in the registry in the beginning of my
> program, because the standard
> on my computer the decimal sign is a comma. So I change it in the program
> a point and at the
> end of the program back to a comma .
>
> I also tried to use an edit field but then i have the same problem.
>
> What can i do about this?
>
> Thanks
> Glenn

0