Problem with decimal point in datawindow

It is version 8.0.1 Build 8004.

thanks
Glenn

0
Glenn

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Problem with decimal point in datawindow #2
I have a problem with decimals in a datawindow. -When i use a decimal with editmask #0.00 or #0,00 the number i receive from the datawindow is not a decimal For ex.: dec (datawindow.Object.decimal[1]) = 165 (and not 16.5) I tried to change the settings in the registry in the beginning of my program, because the standard on my computer the decimal sign is a comma. So I change it in the program to a point and at the end of the program back to a comma . I also tried to use an edit field but then i have the same problem. What can i do about this? Thanks Glenn Whic...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Decimal problem
Can anyone tell me why the result of a calculation is different if : 1. i have a computed field in a datawindow. - Formula is : Round( 10*52.66*0.5*0.95, 2 ) - The result is : 250,13 2. the following script will have a different result : - Formula : MessageBox( '', String(Round( 10*52.66*0.5*0.95, 2 ))) - The result is : 250,14 Thanks I think because the results is : 250,135 and round function transform to 250.14 (in Italy it is right) you can use Truncate instead to obtain 250,13 "Dori" <dpsisteme@xnet.ro> ha scritto nel messa...

Decimal points in datawindows
I am having a problem with decimals in my datawindows. When I try entering a percentage value, it is abandoning all values to the right of the decimal. Incidentally, the field is a decimal with no validation. Edit Mask: Format: Input: Result: None (General) 3.2 3 None (General) 0.032 0 None (General) 3.2% "Does not pass validation" None 0.00% 3.2 300.00% None ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #3
[...]

Problem with a Drop Down DataWindow (child) on a grid type DataWindow.
PB 7.02 Build 8046 on Windows NT 4.0 I have a problem with a Drop Down DataWindow (child) on a grid type DataWindow. One of the columns in my DataWindow is presenting a selection, limited (filtered) according to what the user has selected in a previous column (on the same DataWindow). The Drop Down DataWindow is not displaying the raw data (an abbreviated code), but an English text translation of the data needed. Here is my problem: When the DataWindow is activated, all data are correctly displayed (no filtering yet). When the user clicks on one of the rows and on the column, w...

Web resources about - Problem with decimal point in datawindow - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo