Printing DataWindow in text format (DOS format) on W2K env.

Hello,

I�d like to print a DataWindow report in text format (DOS format) on Windows
2000 environment. In Win9x environment I usually printed my report in dot-matrix
printer. It worked pretty well, but when I changed the whole environment (Win9x
to Win2K) I got this problem (I send my report to be printed in a dot-matrix
printer and I got no answer by the printer). Does anyone know how to fix it?
Does anyone had this problem before? I'm using PB 7.03 build 10047.

TIA,

Antonio.

Antonio