Printer problem #2

I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed
font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script?

I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional.

Thanks,
Julia

0
Julia

Julia;

    Try the PrintSend ( ) method .....

"Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the
condensed
> font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script?
>
> I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional.
>
> Thanks,
> Julia

0
Chris
2/26/2003 12:33:51 PM
Julia;

    Try the PrintSend ( ) method.
Example ....

Job = PrintOpen()
/* Send the escape sequence.
1B is the escape character, in hexadecimal.
X indicates that you are changing the margins.
255 sets the left margin to 0.
040 sets the right margin to 40 character spaces.
*/
PrintSend(Job, "~h1BX~255~040", 255)
PrintDataWindow(Job, dw_1)
PrintClose(Job)

Hope that helps! All you need now is the hex codes for the LX-810 to get
into condensed mode.

Regards ... Chris
Great White North Technical Evangelist

"Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the
condensed
> font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script?
>
> I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional.
>
> Thanks,
> Julia

0
Chris
2/26/2003 12:36:04 PM
Chris: many thanks.

Julia

"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@ajja.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Julia;
>
>     Try the PrintSend ( ) method.
> Example ....
>
> Job = PrintOpen()
> /* Send the escape sequence.
> 1B is the escape character, in hexadecimal.
> X indicates that you are changing the margins.
> 255 sets the left margin to 0.
> 040 sets the right margin to 40 character spaces.
> */
> PrintSend(Job, "~h1BX~255~040", 255)
> PrintDataWindow(Job, dw_1)
> PrintClose(Job)
>
> Hope that helps! All you need now is the hex codes for the LX-810 to get
> into condensed mode.
>
> Regards ... Chris
> Great White North Technical Evangelist
>
> "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the
> condensed
> > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script?
> >
> > I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Julia

0
Julia
2/28/2003 6:07:42 PM
When I use the code you send to me the printer does not change the font
What can I do?

Thanks,
Julia

"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@ajja.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Julia;
>
>     Try the PrintSend ( ) method.
> Example ....
>
> Job = PrintOpen()
> /* Send the escape sequence.
> 1B is the escape character, in hexadecimal.
> X indicates that you are changing the margins.
> 255 sets the left margin to 0.
> 040 sets the right margin to 40 character spaces.
> */
> PrintSend(Job, "~h1BX~255~040", 255)
> PrintDataWindow(Job, dw_1)
> PrintClose(Job)
>
> Hope that helps! All you need now is the hex codes for the LX-810 to get
> into condensed mode.
>
> Regards ... Chris
> Great White North Technical Evangelist
>
> "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the
> condensed
> > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script?
> >
> > I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Julia

0
Julia

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Printer Problem #2
Hello, they excuse my English, but I am going to try to relate of best foma possible my problem to them. When trying to print from groupwise leaves appears to printer dialog in target (empty). Therefore I cannot print mail. * I installed others drivers of printer. * I installed client 7,0 again * I installed the version 7 SP1 and I have not been able to solve to the problem, strange it is that when comes some associate in I engage in a dialog of impression appears the associate and can print the atachment. Please. Ronnie Rnavarrete, It appears...

Printer Problems #2
Open suse, 11.3 KDE. Perhaps someone can give me some advice - i'm trying to install an Epson sx215 printer and scanner. ok, the scanner first - it's detected in the scanner configuration, and epson2 is coming up as the driver - but they are not together. It says, epson2 (no scanner recognized for this driver) and it says, no driver (and then usb://EPSON/sx215) I've tried to link them together by clicking add, and edit - neither works. The printer, on printer configuration, I downloaded the drivers from avasys and there is a photo image print system lite driv...

printer problem #2
My Client uses a stand-alone printer. An HP DeskJet 895c. He is unable to print his PowerBuilder application documents in landscape mode. When he tries to change the print setting in the application from portrait to landscape, it always changes back to portrait. This problem only occurs in his PowerBuilder applictaion, and he does not have any problems when using his LAN printer, an HP 4SI. Any help you could give me on the subject, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Printer Problems #2
I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker. It only will print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop. Any ideas???? This has happened with many reports. Thanks, Eric Are these nested reports and you are running under W95? If so, it is a W95 problem. We run into the same problem with both IM and Foxpro, where W95's memory management causes all these problems. It doesn't matter whether you have 32M or 64M. Running under NT4 everything runs just fine. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Netwo...

Printer problems #2
Sir, How to stop the ejecting of paper after the print? What I mean is , when I print a report in Powerbuilder if the data contains only two rows in a A4 paper size , it prints the two rows data and takes the whole paper is out thus wasting paper. Shall I stop the ejecting of the paper after the two rows data print , I can save the paper. Ie. After the data print , I want printer be in idle Any Idea? Regards Vidya Open a print job and then use PrintDataWindow to print the datawindow. job = PrintOpen ( ) PrintDataWindow ( job, dw_x ) PrintClose() On 6 Aug 2007 01:45:00 ...

DataWindow problems #2
We have the following combination: PB8 with real PB5 PFCs that have been converted with each new version, and a CornerStone layer on the top, that was also converted after each PFC version. Back end is Sybase ASA-7, with the goal to upgrade it to ASA-8. After downloading of all ASA-8 files we started experiencing a problem with almost all DataWindows which had a Stored Procedures as source: it became necessary to specify a result set in the stored procedure. If we tried to create a new DW from the SP without the result set hardcoded in the SP, we got error messages; as soon as ...

printer problem #2
but job just hangs?? mnmorid@cox.net wrote: >but job just hangs?? Could you please give a more detailed explanation of your problem as well as describing your environment (type and version of server and workstation used ...) -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.6.5) This would indicate that the job is getting to the back end, but not being serviced by the gateway. What gateway are you using?? What errors do you see on the Print Manager console ?? >>> On 10/26/2005 at 11:49 am, in message <wkP7f.6730$5e6.2067@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <mnmor...

datawindow problem(2)
thanks for ur answer. but the help of PB say: Scrolltorow: Scrolls a DataWindow control to the specified row. ScrollToRow changes the current row but not the current column. and it may trigger Events: ItemChanged,ItemError,ItemFocusChanged & RowFocusChanged In my prblem only when the currency is a 0 length string,it get the wrong row(the 3rd line), in other lines, it returns the correct row. that is, i only can not set the row as current row when the currency is null. * * * a datawindow retrives the following data: No Ref Currency Amount 1...

datawindow problem #2
thanx advance i have created a datawindow , in itemchanged event i check the value of a column , if the value does not pass validation rule i display a message and return 1 problem is that after my message , a message of powerbuilder is displaying like 'item does not pass validation rule' The ItemError event is firing. You need to put the appropriate code in the to supress the message. -- Neil Negandhi negandhi@vex.net "Azhar Inayat" <inayat_azhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:20vkbcI2AHA.261@forums.sybase.com... > thanx advance > &...

PowerBuilder DataWindow #2
Hi all, I have a requirement to implement a master-detail sheet. That's ok. However, based on the user-logged-in credential, the user may OR may not be able to edit the details part. Now I can easily implement this by adding a constraint while updating the details' data. if user_can_edit then update end if The problem is this: If the user is not entitled to make changes, he is still able to put focus to the details' form data and modify (of course I am not updating it)...but the user can get a feeling "oh I am able to modify the data". Is it so...

Web resources about - Printer problem #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $40, Nomad Apple Watch Stand $41, Samsung 48″ 4K UHDTV $500 ...
... us out on: Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Brother compact Laser printer: ...

In the Garden of 3D Printers
... (the long tube it uses as a mouth)." Of course, a very similar experiment could have been done using handmade model flowers—not 3D printers—and ...

Epson WorkForce WF-3640 All-in-One Printer Review
Epson recently released the WorkForce WF-3640 , another high-quality printer with all the bells and whistles that exist in higher capacity models, ...

Custom circuit board printer takes out 2015 James Dyson Award
A team of Canadian engineers has taken out one of the world's top design prizes with a 3D printer that prints out customised circuit boards with ...