PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Available!

The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for
download from the Sybase website.  The direct URL is

http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html.

Jim O'Neil
Sybase Technical Support

0
Jim

Great,  this will reduce the amount of traffic in the newsgroups! I hope
:-)
Do you know if there is a release report for this maintenance release
identifying the bugs fixed etc.  I could not see one.

Mark C. Jones	mjones@scc.net

Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote in article
<374BED9F.EA67A832@sybase.com>...
> The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for
> download from the Sybase website.  The direct URL is
>
> http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html.
>
> Jim O'Neil
> Sybase Technical Support

0
Mark
5/26/1999 2:42:57 PM
I just took a look at the 6.5.1 release.  It does not include the PBO8460.dll
file.  What is the reason for this?  We want to use the Oracle 8.4 driver.
We were using the complete build 615 along with the Oracle 8.4 driver.
However, we were hoping that we would get a release which was GA (which is
what build 620 is) which would include the Oracle 8.4 driver before we wanted
to release anything.  So my question:  is the PBO8460.dll file still beta?
What is its status?  Any ideas when it will be released in a regular
maintenance patch?  Any other information on this I would find useful?
Thanks.
Timothy Madsen
TMadsen@nycap.rr.com

Mark Jones wrote:

> Great,  this will reduce the amount of traffic in the newsgroups! I hope
> :-)
> Do you know if there is a release report for this maintenance release
> identifying the bugs fixed etc.  I could not see one.
>
> Mark C. Jones   mjones@scc.net
>
> Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote in article
> <374BED9F.EA67A832@sybase.com>...
> > The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for
> > download from the Sybase website.  The direct URL is
> >
> > http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html.
> >
> > Jim O'Neil
> > Sybase Technical Support

0
Timothy
5/28/1999 9:51:27 PM
New release with new bugs?

Create a new object with using Modify ("create rectangle(...)"). Set
property visible = "1~tif(currentrow()=getrow(),1,0)"
Run Modify("destroy...") for this object. If you execute ScrollToRow(..),
or clicked to another row - you get GPF in PBDWE60.DLL.
In Powerbuilder
6.5 build 443 - all ok!!!

0
Oleg
6/2/1999 3:29:44 PM
Report it as a regression bug.
Please do not cross post.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.
Oleg wrote in message <01bead14$bfd1c720$a500a8c0@octek>...

>New release with new bugs?
>
>Create a new object with using Modify ("create rectangle(...)"). Set
>property visible = "1~tif(currentrow()=getrow(),1,0)"
>Run Modify("destroy...") for this object. If you execute ScrollToRow(..),
>or clicked to another row - you get GPF in PBDWE60.DLL.
>In Powerbuilder
>6.5 build 443 - all ok!!!

0
Terry

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release
I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in order for me to fix the MS SQL Server 7 problem, but whenever I go into the PowerBuilder development environment itself and then do a 'Help About', it still shows as being Version 6.5, Build 444. What's wrong???? Sounds like your upgrade didn't take. My 'Help About' window says 6.5.1. On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:43:06 -0700, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Chris B. <Chris_Belobrajdic@clr.com> wrote: >I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release
I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in order for me to fix the MS SQL Server 7 problem, but whenever I go into the PowerBuilder development environment itself and then do a 'Help About', it still shows as being Version 6.5, Build 444. What's wrong???? I also applied the patch and still get build 444 in the window. They must have forgotten to change it. Does it fix your problem? Regards, John Olson [TeamSybase] john.olson@bigfoot.com Developower, Inc. developower@bigfoot.com www.developower.com ---...

Program Loop using PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Build 1219
--------------5911583D80DEFF26896D207F Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The following problem occurs with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 MR Build 1219. It occurs if we connect to an Oracle 8.1.5 Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client or connect to an Oracle 7.3.x Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client. The problem does not occur if the maintenance release is not installed. The program ends up in a loop when it is occuring when it is trying to open a datawindow graph. The circumstances are: * the graph needs to retrieve at least one column from the data...

PowerBuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 9.0.1
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

PowerBuilder Maintenance 6.5.1
Does anyone know how to obtain a list of fixes/corrections in release 6.5.1 ? Your help is deeply appreciated. http://mysupport.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html Hung Q. Nguyen <hqnguyen@tva.gov> wrote in message news:374D5277.10CB7243@tva.gov... > Does anyone know how to obtain a list of fixes/corrections in release > 6.5.1 ? > > Your help is deeply appreciated. ...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Available! - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles