PB10 Grid Datawindow Resize Column

I have migrated an application from PB7.0.3 to PB10 and I am
having problems resizing columns at run-time on a grid
datawindow which has the grid setting turned on and Column
Moving and Mouse Selection both checked.  The datawindow is
part of a "Preview" feature of the application which allows
users to modify the look of a view by changing column width,
sort order, etc.
Any ideas?  Thank you,
0
Alex

Create a grid dw in PB10.  Do you have the same problems?
I was able to create one and didn't.
This may be a migration issue.  If so I would recreate the
datawindow.   Dawn

> I have migrated an application from PB7.0.3 to PB10 and I
> am having problems resizing columns at run-time on a grid
> datawindow which has the grid setting turned on and Column
> Moving and Mouse Selection both checked.  The datawindow
> is part of a "Preview" feature of the application which
> allows users to modify the look of a view by changing
> column width, sort order, etc.
> Any ideas?  Thank you,
0
Dawn
2/10/2005 8:51:24 PM
This problem was resolved after applying the maintenance patch 10.0.1. Thank
you.

<Alex Rosiglioni> wrote in message
> I have migrated an application from PB7.0.3 to PB10 and I am
> having problems resizing columns at run-time on a grid
> datawindow which has the grid setting turned on and Column
> Moving and Mouse Selection both checked.  The datawindow is
> part of a "Preview" feature of the application which allows
> users to modify the look of a view by changing column width,
> sort order, etc.
> Any ideas?  Thank you,

0
Alex