OLE-DB & PB 7.03 SetUp for Using SQL-2000

Hi All,

    How To SetUp OLE-DB Profile for Use SQL-2000, because Microsoft
suggest to USE OLE-DB replacing NTWDLIB.

TIA

Tonny

0
Tonny

Set up a .udl file and then just reference that.  Using .udl file will save
3 seconds in connection time and is much less likely to have crashes from
conflicting connection options.
Suggest 7.0.3. 10009.  builds 10040 - 10052 were broken for ole_db access to
SQL Server. Builds 10061 and higher seem OK but not a lot of experience yet.

"Tonny Satria" <Tonny_Satria@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
>     How To SetUp OLE-DB Profile for Use SQL-2000, because Microsoft
> suggest to USE OLE-DB replacing NTWDLIB.
>
> TIA
>
> Tonny

0
Tyler
5/4/2001 8:09:38 PM
Set up a .udl file and then just reference that.  Using .udl file will save
3 seconds in connection time and is much less likely to have crashes from
conflicting connection options.
Suggest 7.0.3. 10009.  builds 10040 - 10052 were broken for ole_db access to
SQL Server. Builds 10061 and higher seem OK but not a lot of experience yet.

"Tonny Satria" <Tonny_Satria@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
>     How To SetUp OLE-DB Profile for Use SQL-2000, because Microsoft
> suggest to USE OLE-DB replacing NTWDLIB.
>
> TIA
>
> Tonny

0
Tyler
5/4/2001 8:12:55 PM
Hi Tyler,

    I have already tried as your suggestion, after trying connection, User
Tables
disappear, Using UDL how to choose database source name that we want to
connect.

TIA

Tonny

Tyler Cruse <tcruse@trlx.com> wrote in message
> Set up a .udl file and then just reference that.  Using .udl file will
save
> 3 seconds in connection time and is much less likely to have crashes from
> conflicting connection options.
> Suggest 7.0.3. 10009.  builds 10040 - 10052 were broken for ole_db access
> SQL Server. Builds 10061 and higher seem OK but not a lot of experience
yet.

> "Tonny Satria" <Tonny_Satria@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> >     How To SetUp OLE-DB Profile for Use SQL-2000, because Microsoft
> > suggest to USE OLE-DB replacing NTWDLIB.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Tonny

0
Tonny
5/8/2001 7:09:03 AM
Is Working Now

> Hi Tyler,
>
>     I have already tried as your suggestion, after trying connection, User
> Tables
> disappear, Using UDL how to choose database source name that we want to
> connect.
>

> TIA
>
> Tonny
>

> Tyler Cruse <tcruse@trlx.com> wrote in message
> > Set up a .udl file and then just reference that.  Using .udl file will
> save
> > 3 seconds in connection time and is much less likely to have crashes
from
> > conflicting connection options.
> > Suggest 7.0.3. 10009.  builds 10040 - 10052 were broken for ole_db
access
> > SQL Server. Builds 10061 and higher seem OK but not a lot of experience
> yet.
> >

> > "Tonny Satria" <Tonny_Satria@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > >     How To SetUp OLE-DB Profile for Use SQL-2000, because Microsoft
> > > suggest to USE OLE-DB replacing NTWDLIB.
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Tonny

0
Tonny