OLE Application icons shown within a PowerBuilder application

Does anyone know how I can show the icon associated to an application that
will be launched with a double click on a PB control?

We are trying to offer the capability of attaching files in a PowerBuilder
application and have been succesful on having the files stored in the
database and from within PB launch the application, for example MS Word,
Excel, etc. However, we would like to present the icon associated to the
application that will be launched and don�t know how to do it. How can we
do it?  Any help, any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance