Nested report inside nested report

Has any one tried to put and populate a nested report inside
already existing nested report?
0
Rahul

Yes, What problems are you having?

Just retreive the main report and the nested - nested
report will retrieve.

> Has any one tried to put and populate a nested report
> inside already existing nested report?
0
Dawn

nested reports in nested report
Hi, I have a report with a nested dw in a nested dw. I would like to change som properties of both datawindows/reports (width and moving som columns - it's a grid report) But how do I reference the nested report. I cant use GetChild (fails as it is not a Composite). I have managed to get the to the first report and change the width of i with the syntax dwobject dwo_1 dwo_1 = dw_report.Object.dw_1 dwo_1.width = 3000 But trying to get to the next level this fails, i.e. i tried dwobject dwo_2 dwo_2 = dwo_1.Object.dw_2 // fails at runtime Does anyone have a sugg...

Nested Report (is a row in a nested report)
I want to find out if there is a row in a nested report. I tried the following statements: dwobject ldw_report any la_data[] ldw_report=tabctrl.tp3.dw_preview.Object.dw_1[1] la_data=ldw_report.Object.Data // this statement fails, if there is no row if UpperBound(la_data) > 0 then ... How about: DataWindowChild ldwc tabctrl.tp3.dw_preview.GetChild('dw_1', ldwc) IF ldwc.RowCount() > 0 THEN ..... Brad Dirk wrote: > I want to find out if there is a row in a nested report. > > I tried the following statements: > > dwobject ldw_r...

Nested Report -> Nested Report RowCount()
Hi All, I'm nearly there, just one more thing to work out . . . I have a composite which contains three nested reports dw_letter -> nested_1 nested_2 -> nested_4 nested_3 I can't use GetChild because this is deeper than one level, thus I am using dot notation ls_user = dw_letter.Object.nested_2.object.nested_4.object.Data[ll_current_row,ll_user id_col] I need to build on this to step through all the users in the nested datawindow, thus I need to know how many rows are in there, e.g. To do this I need something like rowcount ll_max_rows = dw_letter....

GetChild on Nested Report that contains Nested Reports?
I have a composite report that contains five nested reports. One of the nested reports contains nested reports within it. GetChild does not work on this NR. This was listed under the GetChild help. Nested reports: You cannot use GetChild to get a reference to a report in a composite DataWindow when the report itself is a composite or nested DataWindow. I need to get a handle to this NR so I can apply translations. Any ideas? There are multiple rows, therefore PB doesn't know which nested report to apply the change to. What type of change are you doing? > I hav...

Nested report does not line op to the previous nested report
Hi everyone, I have a problem with lining up nested report. I created a composite report with 4 nested reports. The fist nested report is a free form report. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th report are grid reports. The 2nd grid report line up directly to data show in the 1st report. But 3rd and 4th report each start on a new page. But I do not want this. I want to line them up like 2nd report to the 1st report.. How can I solve this problem? I checked if the new page property is set for the repport, but this is not the case. They all have property 'autosize heigth' and 'slide dir...

GetChild returns -1 with nested reports in nested reports
We have a composite datawindows with 4 reports. One of the reports has 2 nested reports. When we use GetChild to get a reference to the 4 reports, the report with the nested reports returns -1. When we remove the nested reports all works fine. Is this normal behaviour or a bug?? We're using PB5.0.02. -- Greetings, Hans Groeneveld, TSD Automatisering B.V. h_groeneveld@tsd.nl Hans Groeneveld wrote: > > We have a composite datawindows with 4 reports. One of the reports has 2 > nested reports. > When we use GetChild to get a reference to the 4 reports,...

Nested Reports
Hi All, Does anyone know how to add a pagebreak between 2 pre-defined nested reports ---------------------------------------------------------------- Introductory information ... ... ... ================================ = Nested report retrieving some date = ================================ <---- I want to insert a page break here. ================================ = List of services for the report = ================================ ---------------------------------------------------...

Problem Created Nested Report Object On Report DataWindow
Hi All I'm using PB703 Build 10213. I face a problem creating a Sub-Report Object on an existing Report Data window. When ever I try to do this the system crushes. I also tried to copy an existing sub-report object from another datawindow. In this case the system does not crush, but all columns on the main datawindow, having a ddlb edit style, loose the ddlb information. (Even if you define them again, when you close & reopen the datawindwo, they are gone)! Any help appreciated Thanks In Advance Stelios ...

how share information with a nested report inside a base report
In my application the user have the posibility of do a preview before print the data. Each window have an associated report, that when the user do a preview, the data that is being working inside the window are shared with the associated report to the window and this is deployed to the user in other window (w_preview). This work fine when tha window is not managing information by style masted-detail, but when I need do a report that have the masted-detail functionality to do the preview I have the following problem: If I do a base report (master) and add a nested report (detail) th...

omit the print preview in a datawindow where a nested report is inside
Hi, is it possible to omit the print preview in a datawindow where a nested report is inside? That means i want to display the datawindow in the normal mode on the screen and not having a page break and the blue line around the datawindow. Thanx in advance for any idea! Dietmar Dietmar Fuchs wrote: > Hi, > > is it possible to omit the print preview in a datawindow where a nested > report is inside? That means i want to display the datawindow in the normal > mode on the screen and not having a page break and the blue line around the > datawindow....

Re: Nested Datawindow Report (Datawindow Printing)
Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected in PB 8 or 9? Please advise. I am currently using PB 7. Problem: In case of large text fields, PowerBuilder not printing the Data correctly. Lines are cut in half and also not printing last few lines . This is happening on nested datawindow. Here is the link to the original documentation: http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=10938800 Original documentation :-) states that this is not a bug but expected behaviour, so what kind of "correction" do you expect? pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip ...

Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow
Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow? My scenario : I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested report). This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access from the window which holds the composite datawindow. The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved. I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow : //DataWindowChild dwc_activex dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex) But as datawi...

nested report in datawindow
I would like to have a nested report in the trailer of a group on my datawindow. the problem is I don't know how big the nested report will be and there isn't a autosize on trailer bands. Can anyone help me with how to do this?? thanks. no, it doesn't do it for you, I suggest if the database support, try to use store procedure to group data for display instead of using nested report! Carol wrote in message ... >I would like to have a nested report in the trailer of a group on my >datawindow. the problem is I don't know how big the nested report will be &...

Nested datawindow reports
Is there a way to retreive a nested report using code without have to retrieve the parent datawindow? Is this a DataWindow.Net question? On 21 Oct 2004 10:52:53 -0700, Anthony wrote: >Is there a way to retreive a nested report using code >without have to retrieve the parent datawindow? Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com Pre...

Web resources about - Nested report inside nested report - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Nested stack automaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like a stack automaton , a nested stack automaton may step up or down in the stack, and read the current symbol; in addition, it may at any place ...

How To Create Nested Folders On iOS 8 (iPhone 6 & Below) - YouTube
Create Nested Folders and hide apps on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus w/ iOS 8 and below! iOS 8 Glitch allows for nested folders on iPhone 6 and lower. ...

How to create nested folders in iOS 8
... 8 (because there are a lot of them). Nesting folders on iOS 8 is easy to do and completely reversible… At this moment, we’ve test the nested ...

Video: How To Create Nested Folders In iOS 7.1
... , it brought a few new features and small design changes. Unfortunately, Apple also patched a very handy glitch. The ability to create nested ...

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 introduces support for nested virtualization
... its Windows-as-a-service strategy, employing the help of Windows Insiders to test all the major changes. One such change is support for nested ...

Shakshuka: Eggs Nested in Spicy Tomato Sauce
... sauce that adds a punch of taste along with its burn. It's a fiery way to wake up! Genie] A recipe for Shakshuka (shakshouka), or eggs nested ...

Gmail Adds Nested Labels and Message Preview
... Folders4Gmail and Mihai Parparita's Conversation Preview , two scripts with similar functionality to the new Gmail Labs experiments. Nested ...

Recapitulation in Nested Evolutionary Dynamics
... …The cosmos is "selfishly" focused upon the overarching objective of achieving its own replication.” Gardner concludes with another nested spiral ...

nested baker set
... want to serve it in, which for me tends to be something simple and ceramic. Judy Jackson is one of my favorite ceramicists, and these new nested ...