Merge two PSR files into one PSR file

Hi,

Is there anyways to merge two PSR files into one PSR files ? Any idea is
welcome...

Thanks

Jean
0
Jean

"Merge" two xml files into one file stream then deserialize
"Merge" two xml files into one file stream then deserialize I have two config files: 1. "dbs.config" which contains the connection string to a dbs. 2. "acc.config" will contain other settings These have to be in two seperate config files it is not possible to have them in the same file The code below will load one of the files (dbs.Config) into a file stream and then we used the Deserialize method to retrieve the oject state ie the "ConnectionString" and "HasEamil" (other config files my have more!) What I want to be able to do is t...

Creating a PSR file without using a file
Is it possible within PB code to populate a string( or blob) variable with the syntax which is in a PSR file ? e.g. you can use saveas function but i want to store the PSR file in the database in the end so don't really want to create a file ? Any help Matt On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:03:57 -0000, "Matthew Green" <matthewgreen@powersoft-services.co.uk> wrote: >Is it possible within PB code to populate a string( or blob) variable with >the syntax which is in a PSR file ? > >e.g. you can use saveas function but i want to store the PSR file in...

PSR file will not embed BMP file
The problem that is occuring is that a PowerBuilder report that our application is archiving to an image server as a PSR report will not embed a BMP file. The PSR stores a reference to the BMP, but at runtime if the BMP is not located in the PATH on the PC it will not be displayed. Is there a way to have the PSR save the bitmap that is used in the PBR file ?? We don't want to have to deploy the BMP to all users of this application. Thanks, Ken The only thing you could do is to store the bitmaps in the image server and download them when the psr is downloaded. &...

How do you read a PSR file into datawindow?
Hello! I am trying to create a generic reader to read PSR report. I created a PSR file using dw.SaveAs(..). How do you read this to a datawindow? How do you do this without connecting to a DB? Document says you don't need to do settransobject for this. Thanks, Geoff Got it... just assign it to dataobject... "Geoffrey Sy" <geoff_sy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7UVGL1TtBHA.204@forums.sybase.com... > Hello! > > I am trying to create a generic reader to read PSR report. > > I created a PSR file using dw.SaveAs(..). > How do ...

Anyone know the syntax for loading a PSR file into a Datawindow? Thanks. -- Chris McMahon qcmcmahon@delphi-tech.com Anti-Spam Note: Remove the 'q' in front of my email address to send me email Chris, The syntax is: dw_1.DataObject = "c:\myfile.psr" Hth, Anthony M. Perugini President Forte Information Systems, Inc. www.ConsultForte.com Chris McMahon wrote in message <9Iglv7Mi9GA.107@forums.powersoft.com>... >Anyone know the syntax for loading a PSR file into a Datawindow? > >Thanks. > >-- > >Chr...

Datawindow ActiveX and PSR files
Folks, In the below example, is it possible to have the control resize to the available window area in IE instead of hard coding in the htm? Russ <OBJECT NAME="PSDWC1" codebase="psdwc80.cab#8,0,0,6028" ID="PSDWC1" WIDTH=755 HEIGHT=230 CLASSID="CLSID:88881503-8888-1000-8000-080009AC61A9"> <PARAM NAME="DataWindowObject" VALUE="file.psr"></PARAM> </OBJECT> Definitely. Use width=100%, height=100% -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. SDN: ht...

recover datawindow from psr file
I have to make a modif to a custom report used by a customer. Unfortunately I only have the psr file of this report. Does somebody knows a system to re-create the original datawindow in a pbl. Many thanks in advance Claude Verstichel - pmigest.be Here is some bare bones code I quickly wrote: li_rc = GetFileOpenName("Select PSR", ls_pathpsr, ls_psr, "PSR", & + "IM/PB PSR Files (*.PSR),*.PSR") IF li_rc = 1 THEN li_rc = GetFileOpenName("Select PBL for Import", ls_pathpbl, ls_pbl, "PBL", & + "IM/PB PBL Fi...

How do I import Two ASPX files into One aspx file.
Hello,I am trying to import two aspx files into one aspx file According to the picture. I have googled this and tried it with <%@ Import Namespace="header.aspx" %>  and <include file="header.aspx" path="[header.aspx='Open']" />.  No luck. I want one for the header of every page and one for the top of every page. This is like iframes but in VB aspx code not html.     I do not know if its possible to import aspx files. I am converting java into asp.net. I am also waiting for the book called ASp.Net Unleashed...

How to merge sheets from multiple excel files into one .xls file?
 I have several excel spreadsheet fils, each of them contains multiple work sheets that may storing images or data. How could I merge all of these work sheets to just one .xls file and keep their original layout and style using asp.net?  Thanks in advance. you can readand write data using ADO.Net refer my articles http://www.aspsnippets.com/post/2009/02/04/Read-Excel-using-ADONet.aspx http://www.aspsnippets.com/post/2009/01/31/Export-Data-To-Excel-using-ADONet.aspxMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets T...

PSR Files
Can you prevent InfoMaker from taking over ownership of the .psr file extension. I have a PSRViewer program I wrote in PB but everytime IM is run it becomes the default application. I managed to get the datawindow plugin to overrule IM, but other than that IM will always try to be the default PSR viewer. I've never figured out a way of having my own PSRviewer be the boss. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Roland Smith&qu...

PSR files
Have set up email in one of my applications, both to send and receive email from within PB. - works fine. However, when I attempt to retrieve an email with a *.psr attachment, I can retrieve the email fine, but the attachment just flashes right by. I have been using the examples from the PB8 Examples pibbles for this. In the clicked event of the dw, where you go to read the email, one of the last lines assigns the *.prs file to the dw object, eg. dw_1.dataobject = is_filename("custlist.prs"). Checked in the debugger, and this is correct. However, the contents of the dw jus...

About psr file
Dear sirs, Have anybody can tell me how to use a psr file to show the report? Thanks in advance, Bill Lui E-mail : luibill@netvigator.com Use a PSR viewer, like the ones from http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hub/3624/crepview.htm or http://supersharewareman.com/Apps/4974.asp -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://sdn.sybase.com MySybase - http://my.sybase.com "Bill Lui" <luibill@netvigator.com> wrote in message news:hyBedMrAAHA.130@forums.sybase.com... > Dear sirs, > > Have anybody ...

Two aspx files that use one codebehind file. Is that possible?
Hi,I try to deploy my new webproject. Unfortunately I allways get the aspnet_merge error duplicate types.This error is based on my structure I think. There are two pages using one codebehindfile.Is it possible to handle that? Thanks in advanceBest regardsradi5P.S. Thats my structure-codebehind | |-App_data |  | |  |-CodeTest.aspx.vb | |-TestSeite1.aspx |-TestSeite2.aspx |-web.config Hi again,is my question to stupid, to easy, to hard? Or is it just my bad english that prevents help?Any reply is welcome ;-)Best regardsradi5 Hi Forum,I ...

::: .PSR FILE ?
Hi, I have a PSR file that i would like to work with Infomaker 6. I have a oracle database. One question : DId the PSR File keep a relation with my database? If i click on the "retrieve" button of my .PSR file , will the data be updated ? Because, now , infomaker just ask me to enter parameter . Is .psr file enough strong to do that ? A PSR file is a stand-alone file, no longer linked to the database. It contains all the data that was initially retrieved before saving your report as PSR. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Fabien HERRMANN...

Web resources about - Merge two PSR files into one PSR file - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Merge sort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , a merge sort (also commonly spelled mergesort ) is an O ( n log n ) comparison-based sorting algorithm . Most implementations ...

Facebook Officially Merges Partner Programs
Facebook has merged its preferred developer consultant and marketing application programming interface developer programs into one big program, ...

Facebook PMDs Mass Relevance, Spredfast merge
... and Mass Relevance announced Wednesday that they have combined forces . The company will operate under the Spredfast name and have the merged ...

Contacts Cleanup & Merge Free - Delete Duplicate Contacts - Smart Cleaner on the App Store on iTunes
Get Contacts Cleanup & Merge Free - Delete Duplicate Contacts - Smart Cleaner on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Merge - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Intersection of bean plants in the field behind my house - caused by the farmer's change in row direction. I loved the pattern and the contrast. ...

Cable Corp Merges with CableWorld - DIRECTV Commercial - YouTube
See why DIRECTV is considered better TV than its competitors when it comes to service and customer satisfaction. Why settle for cable, when you ...

Fund manager Treasury to merge with US firm
The boutique fund manager will gain access to international markets in the $193m deal with Northern Lights.

To merge or not to merge: Councils pop the question as deadline approaches
Mike Baird's eagerness for local government reform means councillors have some big decisions to make on their organisations' futures - and their ...

Four Aussie IT firms to merge, plan to go public
Forecast $75m revenue in first year. Communications and consulting company Allcom Networks will merge with three solutions companies to form ...