how to update crosstab datawindow #2

Hi,

I hear that crosstab datawindow can be updated,but how to do ?

Thanks in advance

sunjie

0
sunjie

Sunjie,

You need to export the datawindow, add tab order to the columns you want
editable, and then re-import it again. This would make the fields editable,
e.g., if you have a computed field on it, you would see the value change as
you edit a field which is referenced by the computed expression.

Making the datawindow ** updateable ** is another issue, which I'm not
exactly sure about. I'll try to experiment with it and post my findings.

--
pbm_hopethishelps,
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

sunjie <sj@sumerp.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I hear that crosstab datawindow can be updated,but how to do ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> sunjie

0
Roy

Web resources about - how to update crosstab datawindow #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo