How to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder #2

Hello group!
    I want to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder,thus client may develop
report themselves with the tool.I want some advice,or give me some URL of
similar sample.

thanks very much.

0
forums

How to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder
Hello group! I want to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder,thus client may develop report themselves with the tool.I want some advice,or give me some URL of similar sample. I have a poor English,hehe. thanks very much. Infomaker? -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8 **************************************************************************** * Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to medium sized business environments fo...

PowerBuilder DataWindow #2
Hi all, I have a requirement to implement a master-detail sheet. That's ok. However, based on the user-logged-in credential, the user may OR may not be able to edit the details part. Now I can easily implement this by adding a constraint while updating the details' data. if user_can_edit then update end if The problem is this: If the user is not entitled to make changes, he is still able to put focus to the details' form data and modify (of course I am not updating it)...but the user can get a feeling "oh I am able to modify the data". Is it so...

PowerBuilder Datawindow ActiveX Control. #2
Hi, I tried to use the PowerBuilder Web ActiveX control in Visual Interdev. It gave me an error that it can?t be represented visually, and I couldn?t use it. I also tried to use in Visual Basic6, but it gave me a message that I don?t have License to use it, although the ActiveX is registered and I have original copies for all the software that I have. Can you please advice on this?? Note: The ActiveX worked OK when I tried to use it from inside PowerBuilder. Thanks? ...

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow #2
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie Turn your DataWindow into syntax mode. It probably will be easier to see what is wrong. If you can't see what it wrong then post the SQL syntax here and we'll take a look at it. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Dynamic Data Solutions...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Powerbuilder datawindow
Hi! I'm importing a some data into my application. The way I do this is to insert a the rows into a datawindow and then do an update() on the datawindow. If a row in the database allready exists with the same primary key as I have inserted into the datawindow, what will happen then? Will then datawindow do an update or will I get an error? I'm doing this on a datastore object. How can I get an errormessage from the datastore? I have tried the errormessages and codes from the transaction object (sqlca.sqlerrtext and sqlca.sqlcode). Jan Erik > If a row in the...

Powerbuilder Datawindow
Hello, Can you do a Datawindow in VS 2005 without using Datawindow.NET just by using common controls i.e DataGrid etc. Thanks Chris What would you use the DataWindow for then? To retieve the datawindow into a datastore and then attempt to use it to populate the DataGrid? I've heard of people who want to have their cake and eat it too, but it sounds like you want no cake but you want to eat it... On 20 Feb 2007 23:42:31 -0800, Chris Ceniza wrote: >Hello, > >Can you do a Datawindow in VS 2005 without using >Datawindow.NET just by using common control...

to impliement tooltip in datawindow powerbuilder 11.2
Hi all, I am using powerbuilder 11.2 version . How I can impliment tooltip message for datawindow. Please it would be very helpful if anybody send a link to impliment a tooltip for datawindow for 11.2 version. With thanks Pol Hi, on Sybase CodeXchange there is a "Datawindow Tooltip Service". Or you can upgrade to PB 11.5 which has that native. HTH Chris Werner f+s software gmbh <POLACHAN> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4a408f16.4673.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi all, > > I am using powerbuilder 11.2 version . How I can impliment > tool...

Powerbuilder 10.5.2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4bead6cb Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I installed powerbuilder 11.0 and now I go into pb10.5.2 and cannot edit any datawindows. I getted booted out of powerbuilder 10.5.2 giving a Visual Studio Just in Time Debugger window. I think when pb crashes now, this is a window it chooses to open up. I have several customers with 10.5.2 and cannot support them. Everything else seems to work with the exception of the datawindow editor. ---=_forums-1-dub4bead6cb ...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

datawindow CustomPage.Length attribute in powerbuilder 10.2.1
Hi all. We are attempting to use the paper type of 256, CustomPage.length syntax described here: Properties for custom printer page A new value for the DataWindow object Print.Paper.Size property and two new Print properties have been added. To specify a user-defined paper size, set the Paper.Size property to 256, then set the Print.CustomPage.Length and Print.Custom.Page.Width properties to the desired size in millimeters. These properties are also available in PowerBuilder 9.0.2. For example: dw_1.Object.DataWindow.Print.Paper.Size = 256 dw_1.Object.DataWindow.Print.Custo...

CD Key for DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder Evaluation
Hello, I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i cannot find the necessary CD Key for the installation. Does anybody knows where I can get/find it? Thanks Tobias The registration key is displayed under the download links. Here it is: 3899240398911652 Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 13 Apr 2006 10:44:47 -0700, Tobias wrote: >Hello, > >I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. >I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i >cannot find the neces...

1 Xml -> 2 DataWindows; 2 DataWindows -> 1 Xml
Hi Is it possible to import an Xml file like <data> <dataX>...</dataX> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> ... <dataV>...</dataV> </data> to one Datawindow ? On the other hand is it easily possible to assemble data from two Datawindows in one XML file ? thanks Thomas Kovasits Thomas Kovasits wrote: > Hi > Is it possible to import an Xml file like > <data> > <dataX>...</dataX> > <dataV>...</dataV> > &l...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

Web resources about - How to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles