How To copy rows from crosstab DW to crosstab DW

Hi All,

i am using pb8 and i am trying to copy rows from crosstab DW
to crosstab DW,
But the return code is -1 why?
How can i copy rows from crosstab to crosstab or shardata
from crosstab to crosstab?

thanks
david
0
David

Help : dw.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows.... not works
HI, We have a problem modifing the column, rows and values of a cross tab DW. ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows='descr_branc, descr_artic'") ls_ret contains "Line 1 Column 51: incorrect syntax." We don't undestant the incorrect syntax error so we try using different script like : ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows=~'descr_branc, descr_artic~'") ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows=~"descr_branc, descr_artic~"") but the problem persists. We try dw_1.Object.Da...

Help ! : dw.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows ... Error
HI, We have a problem modifing the column, rows and values of a cross tab DW. ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows='descr_branc, descr_artic'") ls_ret contains "Line 1 Column 51: incorrect syntax." We don't undestant the incorrect syntax error so we try using different script like : ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows=~'descr_branc, descr_artic~'") ls_ret = dw_1.Modify("DataWindow.crosstab.rows=~"descr_branc, descr_artic~"") but the problem persists. We try dw_1.Object.Da...

Error using crosstab dw in a composite dw
Hi, I'm using a crosstab dw with retrieval arguments in a composite dw in PB 4. However when trying the same in PB 5, I'm getting an error message saying: You can't use an crosstab datawindow with arguments in a composite dw! Anyone having a solution to this? Best rgds/Harald Normann ...

crosstab dw.
Hi, in a crosstab datawindow with 1 column and 3 values for each column. Is it possible to hide 2 of the 3 values in the first and the last column? Thanks, Josep. ...

Crosstab DW
Hello, I'am using PB 8.03 on win2000 with ASA 7.04. I made Crosstab DW which has 3 columns I specified in Crosstab DW painter. When DW is created one of this column got text @col and name t_10. OK. Now I would like to create expresion for background color for this text control. I want that if text in this control is '1' then rgb(255,255,255) else rgb(174,255,174). The problem is how to make this expresion, becase I couldn't expres it in expresion. Could anyone help? regards Tomaz ...

Crosstab dw?
I'm having a PowerBuilder problem. I want to create a datawindow, where I can connect 'Contracts' to different 'Operations'. I would like to list all 'Operations' vertically and all 'Contracts' horisontally. Then the user should be able to connect different 'Contracts' to an 'Operation' with checkboxes. Is this possible with crosstab datawindow? How? Or is there another way of doing this? ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You can make your crosstab editable, but i...

powerbuilder crashing during Crosstab DW execution
Hi Folks, My PB application is crashing whenever I am trying to run crosstab datawindow, During Design mode also, it crashes when i try to retrieve the data. I have Regenerated the entire PBL and that object also but all in vain. Currently I am using PB 9.0 build 5507. any help is appreciated. Thanks -Brijesh ...

crosstab DW
Hi I have a pretty complex crosstab dw where the Costs are dynamic. Costs Person Year Hours plan Hours real Personal Costs Overhead Costs Other Costs CrosstabSum Smith 2002 150 100 400 300 600 1300 Cline 2002 100 70 300 200 500 1000 How can I add a sum column at the end (after crosstabsum) that for example...

dw.Rows and dw.Columns in dw.NET 1.5
Hi, I have extended (in VB.NET) the datawindow.NET 1.5 by adding 2 simple collections : Columns and Rows. I can now use the datawindow / datastore just like the .NET DataTable. For example (VB.NET) : To enumerate columns and set the backcolor to red : For each col As DatawindowColumn in dw.Columns Debug.WriteLine("column " & col.ColumnName & " type " & col.ColumnType) col.BackColor = Color.Red Next To set the value of 0 to column "foo" of each rows : For each row As DatawindowRow in dw.Rows row("foo") = 0 Next ...

Sharing data between 2 nested DWs: a graphic DW and a crosstab DW
I got a composite DW with lots of nested DWs. Among them, I have a graph DW and a crosstab DW with the same SQL. As the amount of lines retrieved is above 20,000, I'd like to share the data between the 2 nested DWs. First, I put an argument in each one, so the graph DW brings all the lines, and the crosstab DW brings none. Then, after the retrieve of the composite DW, I get both datawindowchild and run ROWSCOPY from the graph to the crosstab (sharedata doesn't work for crosstab). After that, run SORT and GROUPCALC for the crosstab DW. The lines are copied, but the crosstab DW ...

Copying from DS to DW using same crosstab dataobject
Hello, I am currently using PowerBuilder 6.5 and Im attempting to copy rows retreived from a datastore to a datawindow using a crosstab dataobject. I tried rowscopy and this didint work. Is there another way to accomplish this task? Thanks Jaime Vinas ShareData() ? jvinas@pdq.net wrote in message ... >Hello, >I am currently using PowerBuilder 6.5 and Im attempting to copy >rows retreived from a datastore to a datawindow using a crosstab >dataobject. >I tried rowscopy and this didint work. >Is there another way to accomplish >this task? >Thanks >...

Powerbuilder 6.5 Crosstab DW error
I have some problems with a crosstab DW. If i have 3 different columns, powerbuilder performs an illegal operation and crushes... Any ideas? Thanks ...

dw = dw
Hi there, I'm wondering - what is the standard way to assign one datawindow control to another (if it's even at all possible). I've not been able to do it so, what I've been doing is rowscopy or rowsmove. Is there a way to do this or, am I on track already? thanks GetFullState / SetFullState ? Will ShareData suit your needs? <William_Shiers> wrote in message news:4D1A81A5FB8F5B00007B53EF85256B7D.007B540585256B7D@webforums... > Hi there, > > I'm wondering - what is the standard way to assign one datawindow control > to another (if...

dw with more than 32k rows and a nested dw
i have problem when i retrieve more than 32,000 row in a dw that have a nested dw with just one record, i can display both dw wiout problem if i preview them separated, but as soon as i mix them and the number of retrieved rows of the primary dw are more than 32k it simply crash...any ideas why? thank you. What version of PB? What build? Can you retrieve the rows in preview mode in the datawindow painter? -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://sdn.sybase.com "Oscar A. Jauregui" <ojauregui@baja.gob.mx> wrote...

Web resources about - How To copy rows from crosstab DW to crosstab DW - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Inside the crosstabs: Why Republicans don't support a minimum-wage hike
Democrats are vowing to make the minimum wage a midterm issue and will start by making a push to raise it once Congress is back in session this ...

Crosstabs
Kyle Leighton looks at the effect Mitt Romney's 47% remarks had on the polls. Full size version....

Updated with crosstabs: Dead heat in the 23rd
With two weeks left in the special election for the 23rd Congressional seat, Democrat Bill Owens has turned a seven-point deficit into a four-point ...

Beware the Crosstabs! Part the Second - Ten Miles Square - The Washington Monthly
Last week I took someone to task for placing too much weight on Gallup’s reports of Latino voters supposedly disproportionate turn away from ...

David Goldstein (@GoldyHA) on Twitter

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A graph showing the incarceration rate under state and federal jurisdiction per 100,000 population 1925-2008. Does not include prisoners held ...

Questions - Bill Clinton and Bush Tax Cuts - June 7-8, 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Market Data - ABI Research
technology market intelligence About About Us Management & Advisory Board Analysts Worldwide Locations Sourcing Guidelines Privacy Policy Research ...

One day later, pro-transportation tax forces say their side is winning
On Monday, Channel 2 Action News released an automated poll that put metro Atlanta support for a transportation sales tax at 42 percent – with ...

Why Gingrich is on top
A poll released today by Public Policy Polling shows former House Speaker Newt Gingrich capping off an amazing month’s rise by taking the lead ...