How to change the font in menus at run time?

Hi,

How to change the popup or MDI menu item's font at run time in PB,
So that the multilanguage feature can be achieved.

TIA

0
BGB

Sorry for wrong posting

0
Ewak

changing font at run time
hello, I need to change the font type and size of reports depending on the user input. I need some suggestions....Now i am trying as follows. i am using datawindowobject.modify("objectname.font.height=xx") this is working.. to get all available objects in a datawindow ... Using describe(datawindow.objects) i got all objects in a string.. Is there any way to get the number of objects and get the name one by one ..(so that i can put in a loop and change it) any other suggestions also welcome thanks bal A function we had since 3.0. Just import it. (...

Changing N-Up datawindow at run time
I have an N-Up datawindow which I would like to change at runtime. Specifically I would like to change the Datawindow.Rows_Per_Detail property to match the number of rows retrieved, then duplicate the column and text objects for each row. According to the PB help, Modify cannot change this property. SyntaxFromSQL can, but it does not allow you to create the N-Up presentation style. I have seen a couple of PBDJ articles that suggest this is possible, but I can't see how to do it. I've tried using dot notation, Modify, and SyntaxFromSQL (with style(type=N-Up)), but I get e...

Problem with DataWindow Size Change at Run-Time
I've noticed that the size of DataWindows is larger at run-time than at design time. At design time, I align several DataWindows together nicely in a form, but when I run my application with the form, all DataWindows grow in size and they don't fit in the form anymore. Any ideas? I'm using Optima++ 1.5. Ying Xie ...

PowerBuilder 6 changes printed datawindow font
We recently migrated an application from PowerBuilder 5 to PowerBuilder 6. One of the datawindows has fields using the Microsoft Sans Serif 8 font. When printed, the font is different on two of the same HP printers. Both of the printers printed exactly the same way when the application was in PowerBuilder 5. Also, the verticle field spacing has changed from PowerBuilder 5 to PowerBuilder 6. Has anybody had these results? Does the 6.0.01 patch (currently in beta) fix this? Brian Valerie, A change to the way PBU's are calculated was made to PB6. The end result is that PB...

How to change the tool tip font at run time?
Hi, I want to change the tooltip's font at run time based on the user login and display the tooltip text from the tag property. ie., When a user logged in, the tool tip text will be read from .ini file (Seperate .ini file will be maintained for each language.) based on the user's language and set the tool tip text in the tag property which is displayed as tool tip text. I used the API Calls to display the tool tip. But how to change the tooltip font at run time. TIA The font is stored in the registry as some magical binary value. You'll have to use API c...

Problem with DataWindow Size Change at Run-Time
I've noticed that the size of DataWindows is larger at run-time than at design time. At design time, I align several DataWindows together nicely in a form, but when I run my application with the form, all DataWindows grow in size and they don't fit in the form anymore. Any ideas? I'm using Optima++ 1.5. Ying Xie ...

How to change a column Style at running time for datawindow
I have a datawindown with a couple of columns on it. I would like to display one of column in a different Style under different situation. e.g. I want column A to display in a DropDownDW Style when user click on "Browse" button, and I want column A to display in a Edit Style when user click on "Insert" button. I really appreciate if you can show me how? ...

How to change a column Style at running time for datawindow
I have a datawindown with a couple of columns on it. I would like to display one of column in a different Style under different situation. e.g. I want column A to display in a DropDownDW Style when user click on "Browse" button, and I want column A to display in a Edit Style when user click on "Insert" button. I really appreciate if you can show me how? ...

Globally change font sizes in firemonkey (at run time)
hello How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever but I could be wrong firemonkey is another beast from the VCL users thank you PW > {quote:title=Philippe Watel wrote:}{quote} > hello > How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app > My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever > but I cou...

Changing Font Style of List Item At run time
Dim li As New ListItem For Each li In chklstSubService.Items If ObjDR("subservicetype") = 0 Then li.Text--------------- ?????? End If I want to make the text bold at run timeRegardsSarikasarika How about this: Dim li As New ListItem For Each li In chklstSubService.Items If ObjDR("subservicetype") = 0 Then li.Text = "<b>" & li.Text & "</b>" End If Dirty, but it works..! HiTry if this works Dim li As New ListItemFor Each li In chklstSubService.ItemsIf ObjDR("subservicetype") = 0 Thenli.Attributes.CssStyle.Add("font-weight", "bold")li.Text--------...

Run time Datawindow error in PowerBuilder 7.03 Apps.
Hi, We are in W2K environment, database is running SQL Server 2000 Standard on W2k SP3. The app. is built using PB7.03 10077. The run time is compiled in PBDs not DLLs. We have several run time reports are nested and sharing retrival arguments between the master and nested reports. Not knowing why since last Tuesday, we no longer able to run these reports, it either return all blank or give error message "SELECT Error: Incorrect syntax near the keyword IS". I discovered that some retrival arguments are not passing data correctly, it was pass as either NULL or blank. ...

fiGlobally change font sizes in firemonkey (at run time) [Edit]
hello How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever but I could be wrong firemonkey is another beast from the VCL users thank you PW Edited by: Philippe Watel on Jun 7, 2014 3:11 PM Philippe Watel wrote: > googled forever but I could be wrong If you google a bit more, you may even find the firemonkey group. This is for non-technical questions. ...

Changing a Label's Font Style at run time [Edit]
IW14.0.22Ultimate. DelphiXE4. TIWLabel.OnMouseOver I'd like change the Font.Style to fsunderline. It appears compiler does not like any changes to font style beyond those established at design time. Is there a unit that I'm not including, or if not, does anyone know of any run-time work-arounds short of writing a css or adding the styles to an existing one? Thinking I might outsmart any style sheet or css I set the style as underline at design-time (component and region) so I could clear the style at MouseOver (which works) and then get it back on OnMouseOut, but it didn't...

Web resources about - How to change the font in menus at run time? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Name change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For name changes within the Wikipedia community, see Wikipedia:Changing username . For name changes of places rather than persons, see Geographical ...

Biggest Technology Change In The Next Five Years
... at Upfront asked a number of well known VCs (me included) a bunch of questions. One of them was “What will be the biggest technology change ...

Charles Bradley shares "Change for the World" from new LP, announces full US tour
by Bill Pearis Charles Bradley's Changes is out April 1 via Daptone (pre-order yours) and he's just shared a second song off the LP. "Change ...

Nicki Minaj just won a major fight for streaming that will change the music industry
Streaming just won another victory in the music industry, and it'll make some artists very happy. Until now, if a musician went platinum, that ...

Lawmakers call for change after "60 Minutes" report on questionable cash
After watching Steve Kroft's 60 Minutes story, members of Congress say it shouldn't be so easy to conceal ownership of companies

George Clooney on diversity: ‘I couldn’t change the race on Edward R. Murrow’
... films.” He knows he could do more: “You’ve never done enough. I’ve directed five films, and four of them were historical, so I couldn’t change ...

‘Climate Change’ Lawyers Quietly Lay Groundwork For EPA Takeover Of US Energy Sector
'Expect those arguments in court and in the media echo chamber to help shield EPA's rules'

Antiperspirant, Deodorant Can Change Body's Bacteria
The routine of slicking on antiperspirant or deodorant may be good for your social life, but bad for your microbial life.

Success of Streaming Music Pushes RIAA to Change Award Policies
The RIAA is now including streaming audio and video streams in determining Gold and Platinum album sales for musical artists.

Sen. Ted Cruz Wants To Change The Way That The FDA Approves Drugs
Giving Congress the right to overrule FDA approval decisions would make the process more political than scientific.