How to add last page of text to dw report?

Hi all,
I need to print a page of text (terms & conditions) as the last page of an
invoice. This page cannot contain header, detail, summary or footer info,
just the text. If the invoice is 3 pages long, the text has to be the fourth
page. You get the idea.... Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
Mike

0
Mike

You can print the invoice as one datawindow, and the terms & conditions as
another, and put them together in a printjob.

See PrintOpen and PrintDataWindow functions.

"Mike Marston" <mikem@ksitech.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I need to print a page of text (terms & conditions) as the last page of an
> invoice. This page cannot contain header, detail, summary or footer info,
> just the text. If the invoice is 3 pages long, the text has to be the
fourth
> page. You get the idea.... Any ideas on how to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

0
Mark
10/17/2002 10:53:05 PM
Mark/Mike;

    You can also wrap the two DW's under a "Composite" parent and use the
standard dc.Print ( ).

regards ..Chris

"Mark Maslow" <mark.maslow@sierraclub.org> wrote in message
> You can print the invoice as one datawindow, and the terms & conditions as
> another, and put them together in a printjob.
>
> See PrintOpen and PrintDataWindow functions.
>
> "Mike Marston" <mikem@ksitech.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> > I need to print a page of text (terms & conditions) as the last page of
an
> > invoice. This page cannot contain header, detail, summary or footer
info,
> > just the text. If the invoice is 3 pages long, the text has to be the
> fourth
> > page. You get the idea.... Any ideas on how to do this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mike

0
Chris

DW footer on last page of multiple page report
Does anybody know of a way to get the footer band to appear on the last page of a mulitple paged report? I haven't tried the trick of using an expression in the Visible attribute of each field in the footer to check if last page then make it visible , and I'm not I can get the last page value in the expression. Is there a place where developers can give suggestions on enhancements to PB? Here is a few I think would be beneficial (to me): Allow a DW (report or otherwise) to be saved as a PDF and JPG; Allow each field on a DW to be rotated at any degree, as done in excel ; H...

How to print text only on the last page of the report
I have some info of company which should be printed on the last page of the report but not at the end of every page.  When i used PageFooter it prints on every page bottom.  But i only need to print it on the last page.  That should also be  in  a new page after the end of the data.  This is in RDLC.  Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Suman Hi, I think what you can use IIF function with the PageNumber operators in your Page footer. If the current page number equals the total pages, show your contents, otherwise, hide it. Thanks.Mi...

Datawindow report does not add additional pages as needed
I have a DataWindow with 3 reports on it. Two are in the Detail section and 1 is in the Summary section. The problem is that if the Summary section report is long enough and reaches the end of the page, the text disappears below the edge of its 'box' instead of starting a new page. I tried moving the report into the detail section. I was able to see all the rows, but now the rest of the information in the summary section was cut off and not sent to a new page. I've tried numerous things and can't get it to roll onto a new page. How can I get it to do this? ...

Powerbuilder forces page breaks in my datawindow report!
I have a report dw_1 that retrieves records perfectly fine. As soon as I add a nested report based on a datawindow dw_2 that's supposed to retrieve all children records for each record in dw_1, a page break is forced if the children records in dw_2 take more than one page of space, and the record from dw_1 is shifted with it's children to the next page. Is that a powerbuilder bug? How can I work around it? ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp No, it is by design. The same behavior we have for group style DWs....

Dw doesn't show the last page in a report
Hi, I have a strange problem: in some reports, the last page doesn't appear in the screen, but when printing it all pages appears. any ideas? thanks, Amit ...

How to Add Text to text to the row below the paging Datagrid?
I have one problem that When Paging the DataGrid, the row below it will be 1,2,3,4... So i want to display as follow: Page 1,2,3,4.. And when the Datagrid as only one page, don't display anything Thank for anyone help me!!! Hi, Here is the code to prefix the paging with word "Pages". Protected Sub grd1_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs) Handles grd1.ItemCreated If (e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.Pager) Then Dim pagerLabel As Label = New Label() pagerLabe...

GridView Report
In a GridView, I have set the PageSize = "15" Rows and data are displayed perfectly and usually take up 150px of height.  On the last page there are only 3 records on it.  Thus, the 3 records try to take take up the 150px of space instead of resolving themselves to the 150/15 standard height of approximately 10px per record.  It looks lousy. Within GridView, can you set these rows to inherit the appropriate height? dave  Try to set a fix Height in your Grid rows.. I haven't tried it yet but you can give this a tryprotected void GridView1_RowDataB...

Nested Reports
Hi All, Does anyone know how to add a pagebreak between 2 pre-defined nested reports ---------------------------------------------------------------- Introductory information ... ... ... ================================ = Nested report retrieving some date = ================================ <---- I want to insert a page break here. ================================ = List of services for the report = ================================ ---------------------------------------------------...

how to add text to control (ex. text box) after page sent to the client
Hi,, I have program that uses multiple threads to send files , I want to inform the user with the current processes done . if any thread has sent the file a text box in the web form must show this statement "file XYZ has been sent ". the problem is i need to update the tex box text, how could that  be done at the end of the thread work without any action from the user You'd need to use AJAX.-Tab Alleman Yes, you would need ajax.you can download ajax for free on http://www.asp.net/ajax/downloads/ once ajax is enable, that would definitely solve your...

Can add first, last page link to existing numeric paging?
Hi, I have read up on custom paging but veri complicated for mi... Just wanting to know if i can add first and last page link to existing numeric paging DATAGRID anot? OR does any1 know how to convert this to gridview so i can from properties select the firstlastnextprevious mode <asp:datagrid id="datagrid" style="Z-INDEX: 102; LEFT: 218px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 287px" runat="server" Width="341px" Height="146px" PageSize="6" AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" OnDeleteCommand="Delete"...

How to add a new row showing textboxes at the last row of the last page??
Edited by SomeNewKid. Please post code between <code> and </code> tags. Hi, when I'm on the first page of the datagrid and want to add the new row in the datagrid, how can I show texboxes at the last row on the last page of the datagrid? If I click Add button when I'm not in the last page, then if I go to the last page, the new row is added but it's not in a textbox and I need to click Edit to show textboxes and update... If I'm on the last page and click Add button, it adds a new row and shows textboxes at the last row automatically. so the problem is when I'...

last page on report
PB7 and PB9. Sometimes on a report (i.e. datawindow), the last record is pushed to a new page even though there is plenty of room on the previous page. Why? Does this have something to do with sizes of bands, footer, summary, header, etc.? "Mark Hulser" <mhulser@apexanalytix.com> wrote in message news:3f705baa$1@forums-1-dub... > PB7 and PB9. Sometimes on a report (i.e. datawindow), the last record is > pushed to a new page even though there is plenty of room on the previous > page. Why? > > > Yes - the last row is always included ...

Add Text On Datawindows
Is it possible to add/Create a Text field on Header Band At Run time ? If possible How ?? thanks in advance.. FirmaIng. Luis M. Cavazos On 12/06/2010 10:39 AM, Lmcm wrote: > Is it possible to add/Create a Text field on Header Band At Run time ? > If possible How ?? thanks in advance.. > > > FirmaIng. Luis M. Cavazos Yes, look at the Modify() function in Help and the Create syntax for it. Another way is to have the field already in the header with visible=false and/or zero size, then populate it and adjust the visibility when you want it to be seen ...

Datawindow report page
Hey Y'all, Had a question - just wondered if this was normal behavior on the following: I'm on PB8.02, build 9626 running Win2k with Oracle 9i. I have a window with a freeform datawindow that I'm using for a report. When I select to print the report, the number of pages is 77..When I put the report in printpreview mode, it's 29. I've checked the datawindow by itself and the 29 is the right number. There are no objects on the report that are out of margins. I have 1/2 inch margins (in pb units) on all sides. I'm using the pfc_printdlg command. Thanks ...

Web resources about - How to add last page of text to dw report? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2012-06-04/Special report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twenty female Wikimedia editors from around the world gathered at the National University of La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 23–25 ...

Juila Creek train derailment: fears of acid spill after reports of containers leaking - The Courier-Mail ...
A TRAIN carrying 200,000 litres of sulphuric acid has derailed near Julia Creek, sparking fears of a leak.

Peyton Manning Strongly Denies Report He Used HGH
... quarterback got PEDs through his wife during recovery from neck surgery in 2011 ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - Peyton Manning strongly denied a report ...

Stephen and Riley Curry Help Feed Families in Need During Holiday Season - Bleacher Report
'Tis the season of giving, a time when professional athletes use their position to give back to their communities and make a difference...

Peyton Manning slams human growth hormone report
Al Jazeera documentary contends former MVP quarterback got PEDs through his wife during recovery from neck surgery in 2011