Thanks in advance.

From: Pat

0
sze

Forcing a new page for a nested report...
Anyone know how to force a new page for a nested report? The nested report object is part of a stored procedure dataobject, not a composite dataobject. I know a new page can be forced for a report object on a composite dataobject. Is it possible for report objects nested on non-composite dataobject? Thanks! You need to add a dummy report before the nested report. All it has is one row of data (it's an external source dw) with new page on groub break turned on. Enclosed is an example. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySyb...

Forcing a new page in Nested Reports
How can I force a new page to display the diffent datawindows in different pages in PB 8.0 thanks Chinni Have you tried Sort() ? What sort? I have three datawindows in a nested report. All the datawindows are being displayed one after the other. I want them to seperated by different pages. In Composite Datawindows we have something like NewPage. TIA have you tried checking the New page property at general tab? (not sure this is what you need!) My bad i didn't see that you already mentioned Newpage in response to GTG and I was thinking of composite not neste...

how to print the nested datawindow in a new page
Hi, I have inserted a report datawindow(secondary dw) dw_2 in a parent datawindow dw_1 . I want to print the secondary datawindow(dw_2) in a new page ...i have tried to give new page option in the dw_2 properties section....but i am not able to find it.it's available only composite datawindow presentation style option....can we give the same option in the nested datawindow option. is there is any way available to print the attached secondary datawindow(dw_2) in a next page. Please give an answer for this. Thanks Sebastion Ramesh ...

Crystal Report
How can I force a new page after each record... for instance I have a letter going out to 100 people and I want that letter personalized from my database. I can currently report all the data on a continuous report, but of course I'd like to have it go on to the next record and a new page for that record.... Thanks! Hi Eugene, It's like if you want force only 1 record should be displayed per page then you may do that by expanding the Details Section of your report towards the footer of the page and place a line or some object there to keep it that long. Beside this you may go thro...

A new page , print datawindow mit report
I have in datwindow with two of report. The report contains several nested Reports(in one is also a group). is the nested report in datawindow the detail before the normal report is all ok comes the nested report behind that of normal the data on a new page is printed, although on the 1 page still workstation is. How create I it that the nested report on the 1 page with is proofed ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Powerbuilder forces page breaks in my datawindow report!
I have a report dw_1 that retrieves records perfectly fine. As soon as I add a nested report based on a datawindow dw_2 that's supposed to retrieve all children records for each record in dw_1, a page break is forced if the children records in dw_2 take more than one page of space, and the record from dw_1 is shifted with it's children to the next page. Is that a powerbuilder bug? How can I work around it? ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp No, it is by design. The same behavior we have for group style DWs....

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

How can I resolve: on printing or preview, datawindow is Cutting text in the end of the page and printing half in each page?
I'm using PowerBuilder 8.0.3 Build 9704. Now, I have a text field that it is printed half at end of current page and half in the next page. Above it, I have others text field, computed fields and nested reports. They're slide up property on position tab setted to Directly Above. I Tried setting it to All above but without result. I tried modifieing botton and top margins but for some it resolve and other not. What can I do to resolve it? Tiago Padilha. Tiago; Do the columns have AutoSize Height = TRUE? Austin "tiago padilha" <tpadilha@topazio...

Page Numbering Problem in PowerBuilder 6.0 Nested Reports Printing
I am using PowerBuilder 6.0. I have a report that is nested 3 deep. The top level report is grouped on several columns. When the second level report spans pages the page numbering does not work correctly when the report is printed. I am using the general: "Page " + Page() + " of " + PageCount() format in the footer section of the top level report. If the main report goes to multiple pages on grouping without the subreport spanning pages the numbering works correctly. Printing is done from script using dwobject.print(False). If there are 5 pages and...

Re: Nested Datawindow Report (Datawindow Printing)
Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected in PB 8 or 9? Please advise. I am currently using PB 7. Problem: In case of large text fields, PowerBuilder not printing the Data correctly. Lines are cut in half and also not printing last few lines . This is happening on nested datawindow. Here is the link to the original documentation: http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=10938800 Original documentation :-) states that this is not a bug but expected behaviour, so what kind of "correction" do you expect? pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip ...

How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report
Hello friends How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report in viewer I need to print the report when the user clicks on the print button Thank you Sara    Please......Can somebody help. Sara You'll need to use the ssrs web service.  I don't know the details, but it's in the MS book online. Thanks dr_99 , I will look into it  regards Sara...

How can I cancel printing the rest of the page body?I don't want print page number, page header and page footer. Only page body
I want to print only page body with javascript code ( window.print(); ) and I don't want print page number, page header and page footer. How can I cancel printing the rest of the page body? Thanks You can't.  Those items are decided upon by how the user chooses to set their browser up. You have no access to their browser settings, and certainly can't change them. Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site The best way around this is to open a another page with zero height and width which has all the data of the page you wish to print but without the header and f...

Composite Datawindow
I have a system for printing reports using a composite report. The composite report has a header, 1 -embedded report, and a footer. The user chooses which datawindow to embedded. Some of the embedded datawindows are printing large amounts of text that spans several pages. About half the time, the last line of text printed is cropped and the part cropped appears on the next page. I am running NT4 with PB6.5. I have tried a. making the embedded report the exact size of one line of print. b. sizing the detail area very small. c. Different font families. Arial seemed the worst, T...

New page on Nested Report...
Anyone know how to force a new page for a nested report? TIA, Ted Jones I should clarify... The nested report object is part of a stored procedure dataobject, not a composite dataobject. I know a new page can be forced for a report object on a composite dataobject. Is it possible for report objects nested on non-composite dataobject? Thanks! Ted Jones wrote: > Anyone know how to force a new page for a nested report? > > TIA, > > Ted Jones ...

Web resources about - How can I force the last record of a nested report to be printed on a new page? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Eurocard (printed circuit board) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eurocard is a European standard format for PCB cards, which can be plugged together into a standardized subrack . The subrack consists of a series ...

Newspapers : Under which conditions will news printed on paper have a future?
Most newspapers have decreasing circulation figures, even free papers are having a hard time being picked up by commuters. Is print really dead? ...

Recently - Your Camera Roll Photos Printed in a Monthly Magazine on the App Store on iTunes
Get Recently - Your Camera Roll Photos Printed in a Monthly Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

DefDist Printed AR Lower - Part III - YouTube
SLA and FDM. Does not fail from firing stresses. 600+ rounds (.223). http://defcad.org

Electronic gadgets versus printed books and records: what we risk losing
If all the books and music in your house are stowed away on your gadgets, how will the next generation find it?

Adidas created this 3D-printed shoe out of the the plastic waste we throw in the ocean
Adidas and Parley for the Oceans , an organization dedicated to reducing plastic waste in oceans, have collaborated to create a 3D-printed shoe ...

3D-Printed Pills Customize Dosage for Better Treatment
An algorithm analyzes a patient's info and then calculates the ideal dose.

Adidas uses plastic ocean waste to create a 3D-printed shoe
Back in June, Adidas revealed a shoe made almost entirely from recycled ocean waste. That product marked the beginning of a partnership between ...

This 3-D Printed Haiku Is Invisible Until You Put It In Water
... except for the shadows cast under the water deformed by the weight of the insects' legs. With this in mind, the duo created a 3-D printed haiku ...