Thanks in advance.

From: Pat

0
sze

Help : Disallowed implicit conversion from data type ntext to data type varchar,.
Hi all,        i have feedback table with column comments1(varchar) & comments(ntext) ..i tried to copy the content from column Comments to another comments1 column,It shows the follwing error..My Query is ,                 "   update feedback set comments1=comments    "Error :Disallowed implicit conversion from data type ntext to data type varchar, table 'Test.dbo.feedback', column 'comments1'. Use the CONVERT function to run this query. ...

How to convert varchar data type into datetime data type without data lose
Hi all, i have stored date as varchar(30) data type and Date format is dd/MM/yyyy now i have to convert it into datatime data type can u help me in query ?  i have 330 records and each recod contain the Date in format of dd/MM/YYYY but due to varchar data type i can not perform calculation on Date so i have to convert into datetime without data lose. please help me in this regard. Best RegardsRameezWaheed  life is name of learning!Mark as an answer if it helps You can check these posts http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2039108&SiteID=17   ...

Help ON!! Datawindow Find
Situation:- A window has 1 SLE (user input) & 1 DW (display all customer name). Logic :- When user entered a character(1) into SLE, DW will point the 1st customer name start with that character(1), if entered 2nd character, then DW will point the 1st customer name start with that characters(2). In other word, perform the same function like, PB help (Index) to search My Code is :- li_len = len(sle_1.text) sle1 = sle_1.text li_found = dw_1.find("left(customer_name, li_len) = '"+ sle1 +"'", 1, dw_1.rowcount()) System Error :-...

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Data type mismatch in criteria expression. HELP ME :)
Hellothis is my select code1 Dim ConnString1 As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0;Data Source=|DataDirectory|Nwind2003(Good).mdb" 2 Dim sqlstring3 As String = "SELECT * FROM customers WHERE CustomerID= '" & CustomerID & "'" 3 Dim conn2 As New OleDbConnection(ConnString1)4 Dim cmd2 As New OleDbCommand(sqlstring3, conn2)5 cmd2.CommandType = CommandType.Text6 Response.Write(sqlstring3)7 8 conn2.Open()9 Dim reader As OleDbDataReader = cmd2.ExecuteRe...

Problem Installing 30-day trial Powerbuilder v6.0, HELP! HELP!
Hello all, You can tell that I am the new comer into the POWERBUILDER world who needs help. I downloaded the 30-day trial Powerbuilder v6.0 and On-Line Books softwares and installed on my PC (running windows 98). I was able to unpack and install Powerbuilder but the On-line books gave me the following errors. 1) Unable to execute ... pbbook\setup.exe /SMS 2) PackageForTheWeb ERROR .... ! Unable to execute the specified command line. Without the on-line I could not run the tutorial. Would somebody kindly assist me in this initial stage? Your h...

help on datawindow find!!
scripts :- A1. lv_key=sle_1.text A2. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",1)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) B1. li_len=len(sle_1.text) B2. lv_key=sle_1.text B3. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",li_len)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) Objective:- is to seacrh the contain of sle_1 (assume is a character for A situation) exist in dw_1 Plse refer to line A2 and B3, I replace integer 1 with variable li_len, it raised error "Expecting Number Expression". Plse help cks wrote...

Help, Help, Help !!!
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

Help, Help, Help
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

Powerbuilder data types
Is there a comprehensive list of the data types that PB can support within Powerscript. I checked the Help, but the list seems too short. TIA. Fred. Fred -- Pull up the object browser. I didn't do an exhaustive review, but it looks like you can declare variables of any type that's listed under the following tabs: window menu user object system enumerated structure data type HTH Ron Gallagher, CPDP Atlanta, GA rongallagher@mindspring.com fdefranco wrote in message ... >Is there a comprehensive list of the data types that PB can support within &...

Help on datawindow find!!
script :- A1. lv_key=sle_1.text A2. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",1)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) B1. li_len=len(sle_1.text) B2. lv_key=sle_1.text B3. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",li_len)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) Objective:- is to seacrh the contain of sle_1 (assume is a character for A situation) exist in dw_1 Plse refer to line A2 and B3, I replace integer 1 with variable li_len, it raised error "Expecting Number Expression". Plse help ...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Web resources about - Help: 30 - cannot find data type - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Watch: Liberty University Students Laugh at Trump Quoting From ‘Two Corinthians’
“I don’t need to be politically correct,” GOP frontrunner Donald Trump said today during his convocation at Liberty University, where he bragged ...

'I'm a hell of a lot better than I was 48 hours ago': Freed Americans head home
The Americans who have been detained for months in Iran until they were freed in a prisoner exchange are slowly making their way back to U.S. ...

‘Love’ Trailer: Gillian Jacobs and Paul Rust Play Not-So-Grown-Up Grown-Ups in Judd Apatow’s Netflix ...
Now that we’ve met Mickey and Gus , the first full-length Love trailer has arrived to show us what they’re like together. The upcoming Netflix ...

SpaceX Fails To Land Rocket On A Ship Yet Again
SpaceX has already tried to land its Falcon 9 reusable rocket on a floating ship in the ocean multiple times and, unfortunately, it has not been ...

Match-Fixing Scandal Rocks Tennis World With Australian Open Underway
Match-fixing has been prevalent in soccer for a long time, invoking a black eye on the world’s most popular sport. But now, it’s cast a large ...

The CEO of WhatsApp explained why it killed its subscription fee
WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum has explained in an interview with Wired why the company killed its $0.99-a-year subscription option. "We've done really ...

David Bowie constellation now lights your night sky
The Bowie constellation "Stardust" has been registered with the MIRA Public Observatory, part of the IAU, the organization in charge of "official" ...

Linda Perry Slams Lady Gaga’s Oscar Nomination
Lady Gaga is off to a very good start to 2016, scoring both a Golden Globes win and an Oscar nom, but Linda Perry spoke out on Monday to say ...

Kejriwal ink attack: Accused Bhawna Arora sent to one-day police custody
A Delhi court on Monday rejected the bail plea of Bhawna Arora, accused of throwing ink at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, and sent her ...

Michael Moore: How Racism Poisoned Flint’s Water
Flint water — a weapon of mass destruction (not a metaphor). Source . by Gaius Publius I'm a former resident of Michigan, in particular, Saginaw ...