GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows

We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5.

When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem
when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements with
the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur.

The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions.
We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow gives
no GPF,  problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical scroll
bar in the datawindow.

Thanks in advance for your reactions,
Ardy
The Netherlands

0
Rudolf

Did you ever get this issue addressed?
We have a similar problem with a GPF after using scroll bar in a print
preview window.

TIA...Steve
Rudolf <rudolf@giryon.com> wrote in message
> We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5.
>
> When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem
> when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements
with
> the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur.
>
> The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions.
> We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow
gives
> no GPF,  problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical
scroll
> bar in the datawindow.
>
> Thanks in advance for your reactions,
> Ardy
> The Netherlands

0
steve

Web resources about - GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo