Error to post powerbuilder \General forum

Hai all

I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying
to post.

Pls help

with thnaks
Polachan
polachan

And the error is?

On 6 Oct 2008 01:34:33 -0700, "polachan" <polachan> wrote:

>Hai all
>
>I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying
>to post.
>
>Pls help
>
>with thnaks
>Polachan
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Bruce
10/6/2008 12:50:37 PM
And are you posting from a newsreader? If so, which?
An web based interface? If so, which?
--

Chris Keating

Please only post to the newsgroup

SQL Anywhere Developer Community
	http://www.sybase.com/developer/library/sql-anywhere-techcorner
SQL Anywhere Blog Center
	http://www.sybase.com/sqlanyblogs
Maintenance releases and EBFs
	http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
Use Case Express to report bugs
	http://case-express.sybase.com

polachan wrote:
> Hai all
>
> I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying
> to post.
>
> Pls help
>
> with thnaks
> Polachan
Chris

Datawindow error in powerbuilder 10
I have migrated my application from Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10. Randomly I am getting a error while retrieving a datawindow which is as follow: Datawindow control : ppo_uds_super Data Object : d_mnt_sys_parm Row : 0 Buffer : Primary DB Error Code : 207 Sql Error Text : Select error: SQLSTATE = S0022 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'YN'. In the above mentioned datawindow's select statement, there is no such column. Please advice to overcome this problem. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_news...

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie ...

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie ...

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow #2
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie Turn your DataWindow into syntax mode. It probably will be easier to see what is wrong. If you can't see what it wrong then post the SQL syntax here and we'll take a look at it. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Dynamic Data Solutions...

Great thread in the powerbuilder.general forum
Look for the one entitled "Identity Column". It started on 4/7/2003 with a question about implementing IDENTITY/AUTOINCREMENT columns in PB datawindows, but has morphed into a debate of Oracle v. ASA. Anybody that wants to pile on, please feel free to contribute! -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Join the PB9 Book mailing list! www.pb9book.com ...

Internal Error
I'm getting a PowerBuilder Runtime Error which says, ' Internal RunTime Engine Failure Contact PowerSoft Tech SUpport (NOOP)'. The error no. is R0011. I get this error when I try to call a function of an nvo from a window function. And the most strange thing is that this is not really a new code, this same code used to work before. I guess this problem started happening after regenerating the application. I'm not sure if the given info wil be helpful, but if u need a full info and feel that u could help then please do send me an e- mail. Thanks a lot , Swai Chand...

Datawindow error in PowerBuilder 6.5.1
If the last row in a datawindow is a group break then the group break does not werk. Can anyone help me to find a way out this problem ??? Win NT 4.0 SP5 PB 6.5.1 are my releases. R.Somaini@Mador.ch Works for me. I'm using build 1094 -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Rino Somaini wrote in message ... >If the last row in a datawindow is a group break then the group break does >not werk. >Can anyone help me to find a way out this problem ??? > >Win NT 4.0 SP5 PB 6.5.1 are my releases. > >R.Somaini@Mador.ch > > ...

filtered datawindow... update() error
I use.. powerbuilder 7.01 build 6012 filtered datawindow exists problem. update.. all right.. after inserting new row, but after changing 'retrieved data', update() crash powerbuilder... this problem.. Is corrected in build 70?? ? Should I upgrade powerbuilder-build70__ ? please answer.. bye~ Choong Su Kim, Could you please post the complete error message you see ? This may help us locate the problem. HTH Sanjiv Das [TeamSybase] "choong su kim" <simiy@kebi.com> wrote in message news:yREEEi#R$GA.98@forums.sybase.com... > I use.....

any other powerbuilder forums out there
Hi there, are there any other good powerbuilder forums out there that you use. thanks You have this forum : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerObject/ <mark morgan> a �crit dans le message de news: 43e1e21c.5217.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi there, are there any other good powerbuilder forums out > there that you use. > thanks There are other forums in the public domain for PowerBuilder. However, you won't get the benefit of having TeamSybase and Sybase staff in those forums. -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Vers...

PowerBuilder Error...
Hello! I was trying to connect to the database i created using sql advantage. I was able to connect to it, but I cannot open it's objects (i.e. tables). It prompts an error message.(please see error message below). By the way, i am using PowerBuilder 7.0 to connect to Sybase ASE 12.0. ERROR MESSAGE: Stored procedure 'sp_pb70table' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output). Thanks! KNUBIL There are some script files in the support directory of the PB CD ROM that you need to run against...

Powerbuilder error
Receiving the following error in PowerBuilder connecting to ASE 11.9.2 Sybase timestamp select failed with SQL Error Code = -1. Cursor is not open. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, Jason G. jason_s_gorin@dom.dom <<Receiving the following error in PowerBuilder connecting to ASE 11.9.2 Sybase timestamp select failed with SQL Error Code = -1. Cursor is not open. Has anyone seen this before? >> Are you getting this error within PB when connecting to ASE from the database painter or from your application? What version of PB? Is this the first ...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Run time Datawindow error in PowerBuilder 7.03 Apps.
Hi, We are in W2K environment, database is running SQL Server 2000 Standard on W2k SP3. The app. is built using PB7.03 10077. The run time is compiled in PBDs not DLLs. We have several run time reports are nested and sharing retrival arguments between the master and nested reports. Not knowing why since last Tuesday, we no longer able to run these reports, it either return all blank or give error message "SELECT Error: Incorrect syntax near the keyword IS". I discovered that some retrival arguments are not passing data correctly, it was pass as either NULL or blank. ...

Web resources about - Error to post powerbuilder \General forum - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles