Double line spacing

I have a form letter to generate through my application that requires
double line spacing in the body of the letter.  By double line spacing
I mean a line of text followed by a blank line, and so forth.  Is this
possible?

I am using Powerbuilder 5.0.04 but will be upgrading to 6.5 within the
next couple of months.
0
claskowski

Try the newline character '~n' twice. i.e., '~n~n'.

claskowski@decaturnet.org wrote:

> I have a form letter to generate through my application that requires
> double line spacing in the body of the letter.  By double line spacing
> I mean a line of text followed by a blank line, and so forth.  Is this
> possible?
>
> I am using Powerbuilder 5.0.04 but will be upgrading to 6.5 within the
> next couple of months.

Jeinutheen
3/29/1999 10:05:48 PM
Not only must the letter be double line spaced but also right and left
justified.  The body of the letter will also contain variable length
input fields from the database.

0
claskowski

Web resources about - Double line spacing - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Sentence spacing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early American, English, and other European typesetters' style guides (also known as printers' rules ) specified spacing standards that were ...

Spacing Guild
jurvetson posted a photo: No photoshop here... I think they can fold space...

Blink-182's Tom DeLonge talks about space and UFOs - Spacing Out! Ep. 32 - YouTube
Tom DeLonge is a well-known and accomplished musician. But in addition to his impressive musical career, Tom has an impressive level of knowledge ...

Cottage Life, Spacing lead at CSME awards with four wins
Feature 1 Cottage Life and Spacing both picked up four awards at the Canadian Society of Magazine Editors awards in Toronto on June 4. Photo ...

Dyslexic kids read better with wider spacing of letters - People's Daily Online
Europeanresearcherssayreadingmaterialswithwiderspacingbetweentheletterscanhelpdyslexic

Kindle for iOS adds line spacing, multipage highlights, accessibility improvements, more
Line Spacing Amazon updated its Kindle iOS app today with a number of notable improvements. Included in version 3.8 of the app is the ability ...

Kindle For iOS Update Brings New Line Spacing Options
... with a slate of new features that should make any e-book reader happy. First up, version 3.8 of the app is highlighted by new line spacing ...

Thoughts and Concerns on Sibling Spacing: What's the Right Age Difference?
... bit closer, I think more like 2-1/2 years (correct me if I'm wrong, Kathy!) . I suppose my own experience has played a role in our child spacing ...

"I literally was spacing out because I’m in such a rage spiral about that guy."
"I was just looking at him looking at him and going into this rage [over] this idea that you would talk to a woman like that and accuse a woman ...

Dys app increases reading speed in dyslexics by altering letter spacing
Talk about applied science. Wrote Robert Lee Hotz in a June 4 Wall Street Journal story, "Children with dyslexia can read faster and more accurately ...