Datawindow Nested Datawindow in data entry

hi!!! all ,

can i use nested datawindow in data entry to show important data ?

means i want to show scrolling infomration on each row of a detail of a
master detail screen. how can I do it ?

means in an entry screen I want to show some scrolling information as the
detail of detail on each row ?

thanks ,

-neelesh

0
Neelesh
10/24/2001 11:05:19 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow 28057 articles. 2 followers. Follow

If information is less you can simply add a dummy column,In detail screen.
0
Ramesh
10/25/2001 10:43:14 AM
no the information is not less ... but the requirement is to make it as
another detail as we don't know how much rows may come in it ... if it is
more then the screen then it should get scroll.

thanks for reply

-neelesh