Datawindow Error

I have a Datawindow inside an application that is referencing and
manipulating dBase V based tables.  My problem is, that when I run the
Datawindow and it starts its connection, the following error message
returns:

SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE = S0002
[MICROSOFT][ODBC dBase Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not
find the object 'reb1'.  Make sure the object exists, and that you spell its
name and the path name correctly.

I checked the paths, they are fine.  In fact, I browsed to them instead of
typing them in directly to ensure that they are mapped correctly.  What else
could be causing this mishap?

Thank you for your time,

Jared Williams

0
Bondi

Hi  Jared:

This error sound the name or the path of the file, are you check that you
did'nt use especial characters ?

Luis Carlos Garza
www.absaweb.com.mx

----------------------
Bondi Blue <jaredw@calpaksystems.com> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias
mdkk6fiBAHA.280@forums.sybase.com...
> I have a Datawindow inside an application that is referencing and
> manipulating dBase V based tables.  My problem is, that when I run the
> Datawindow and it starts its connection, the following error message
> returns:
>
> SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE = S0002
> [MICROSOFT][ODBC dBase Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not
> find the object 'reb1'.  Make sure the object exists, and that you spell
its
> name and the path name correctly.
>
> I checked the paths, they are fine.  In fact, I browsed to them instead of
> typing them in directly to ensure that they are mapped correctly.  What
else
> could be causing this mishap?
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Jared Williams

0
Luis

Web resources about - Datawindow Error - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo