datawindow calendar dropdown & itemchanged

Hi all,

Is it possible to trigger the itemchanged when the user
selects a new data in the calendar dropdown ?

Kind regards,
Marc
0
marco

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Dropdown DataWindows in Java DataWindow
When I do a setFullState on a Java datawindow, using a state generated by a PowerBuilder component, I get nothing in the dropdowns. I reported this bug a few months ago, and was told that this would be addressed by an EBF available shortly after the EA Studio general release. Can anyone give me a status report on when a fix will be available? ...

DropDown Datawindow in HTML datawindow
Hi We are going to move from PB 6.5 to PB 7 only because of internet applications. We would like to know some information abut HTML DataWindow. In a HTML Data Window, assume that we have 3 columns. All the 3 coloumns have DropDownDataWindow. Based first column value which I'm going to select I need to populate the second field DropDown DataWindow and based on the first column value and second column value , the 3rd column dropdown datawindow has to be populated. Is it possible in HTML DataWindow. Based on the solution only we can start the project. T...

Dropdown DataWindows: one depends on the value of another dropdown datawindow.
Please read the attachement PBHelp.txt Thanks in advance, Pierre pierre.godts6@yucom.be begin 666 PBHelp.txt M26X@;7D@9&%T86)A<V4@:2!H879E('1R964@=&%B;&5S.@T*#0IT86)N86UE M"0EC;VQN86UE,0EC;VQN86UE,@EC;VQN86UE,PT*+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM M+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+2TM+0T* M<V5T,0D)<V5T,5]I9 D)9&5S8W)I<'1I;VX-"G-E=#()"7-E=#)?:60)"7-E M=#%?:60)"61E<V-R:7!T:6]N#0IE>'1R86-T<V5T"7-E=%]I9 D)<V5T,5]I M9 D)<V5T,E]I9 T*#0H-"E1H92!T86)L97,@87)E('!O<'5L871E9&quo...

DataWindow
Hi, Am able to show the dropdown calendar on a datetime field. however when a date is selected, inserts the date, but with a time of 00:00:00, have a requirement of setting start_date as "01/01/2006 12:01 AM" and end_dates as "02/28/2006 23:59 PM" On 8 Jun 2006 08:20:46 -0700, <Vidhi> wrote: >Hi, > >Am able to show the dropdown calendar on a datetime field. however when a >date is selected, inserts the date, but with a time of 00:00:00, have a >requirement of setting start_date as "01/01/2006 12:01 AM" and end_dates as &g...

itemchanged and dropdown datawindows
Hi All, I'm having an issue with itemchanged event and dropdown datadawindow columns in PB 7. I have written some business logic in itemchanged event. When the user drops down the dropdown dw column using keyboard (Alt-down arrow) and navigate it using the arrow keys, it causes itemchanged event to fire every time a selection changes which creates problems for my code in itemchanged because at this time user is just navigating to choose the correct value. I thought itemchanged would fire after the dropdown datawindow is closed. It does not. I tried some workaround by usi...

dropdown calendar in datawindow
I've got a simple datawindow that has a datetime field that has the drop-down calendar option enabled. This is used on a window in a web forms application. I thought it was working wonderfully and had even deployed it in our organization. I recently was notified that the calendar was displaying oddly. It seems that this user has the larger DPI setting selected in his video options. The calendar displays with much of it cut off and no scroll is enabled. I have not been able to find anything to affect this behaviour. I have tried the IE and RAD web controls to no avail...

get/setFullstate on an external DataWindow containing a DropDown dw doubles the number of rows in the dropdown datawindow
Hi, When we send a datawindow object containing 1 row and a dddw containing 5 rows to another datawindow control via get/setfullstate, the number of rows in the dddw is doubled to 10. Populating the (main) datawindow happened via an insertrow(), which caused the dddw to be retrieved automatically. Has anyone experienced the same behaviour? Thanks, Peter Annaert I saw this behavior when I had 2 different columns that used the same datawindow object for dropdowns. The workaround I used was to create a 2nd version of of the dddw dataobject, so that each column had a uniqu...

Populating a column with a dropdown datawindow within a datawindow.
I have a datawindow which contains two fields. One is named "customer_name" and the other is "job_siteno". these fields are contained in two different tables which are related by a foreign key column "cust_id". Both of these columns have a DDDW edit control. When I select the customer name I want to then have the "job_siteno" column populated with all the site numbers related to this particular customer. I would then be able to select the site number from the DDDW edit control. Selecting the customer number is no problem. My problem is that th...

HTML Datawindow Update() with modified DropDown Datawindow
Is it possible to modify the contents of a Drop Down Datawindow on a HTML Datawindow and for this to be accepted by the generated Update statement? By Default the Drop Down Datawindow converts to a Non-editable <SELECT> field on the HTML page. But I want to be able to add a new option into the list, just as you can in an Editiable DDLB in PB. I can achieve this by extending the Element array in javascript and adding the new option in, this works fine and the new option appears in the HTML <SELECT> control. But when I submit the Update() this ignores my new addition and ...

Vertical Scrollbar in datawindows control and dropdown datawindows
Hi 1. After migrating a PB application from PB5 to 6, the vertical scrolllbar in datawindow controls are always on after retrieving data, even if its only one row in the datawindow control and the control is not filled with rows. How can i solve that? 2. I also got problems with dropdowns based on datawindows and that they show some blank fields at the end of the list of the dopdown. A dropdown with for instance 20 choices, has 5 blank choices at the end of it. How can I avoid that? Torbj�rn Torbj�rn -- You're not seeing blank rows. You're seeing the eff...

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

Datawindows with child datawindows

Web resources about - datawindow calendar dropdown & itemchanged - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Fiddling with ReactiveUI and Xamarin.Forms
... listens to the ReactiveList itself: public RowList_ReactiveList(ReactiveList rx) { _rx = rx; _rx. ChangeTrackingEnabled = true; _rx.ItemChanged. ...