DataWindow Buttons & Keyboard Shortcuts

I am sorry , i am crossposting this question , but i waited for the reply
from powerbuilder.general newsgroup , but never got one .

I have keyboard shortcuts defined for a datawindow button . I am inserting a
row through buttonclick event of the datawindow button . The Shortcut key
works fine when there is already a row on that datawindow . But when there
isn't any row , the shortcut key does not invoke buttonclick event at all .
When i click using a mouse , it still works .

Has anyone come across this problem .

Any Help ?

Thanks

Hemlata

0
Hemlata

Datawindows Buttons & KeyBoard Shortcuts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C16B4D.5B0395E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have keyboard shortcuts defined for a datawindow button . I am = inserting a row through buttonclick event of the datawindow button . The = Shortcut key works fine when there is already a row on that datawindow . = But when there isn't any row , the shortcut key does not invoke = buttonclick event at all . When i click using a mouse , it still works . Has anyone come across this probl...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

DataWindow Within DataWindow

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

datawindow

Datawindows with child datawindows

Help: Radio Buttons & Composite Datawindows
Greetings; I am using PB 5.0.03 (32Bit). I appreciate any help in the following two minor problems: 1. Is there a way to specify two tab positions for the column in the Datawindow that is configured to be a (Yes/No) Radio button? I would like the users to be able to tab to Yes and No and click on the right answer. 2. I have a composite Datawindow that consists of 8 child windows. It looks great when performing a print preview from the design mode, but it always prints a blank page in between when printing. Regards, Majd 2.Soln. to the composite datawindow probl...

PowerSite 1.0 Datawindow DTC & Power++ 2.0 Datawindow Control
Whenever I install Power++ 2.0, I get the appropriate datawindow control. As soon as I install PowerSite 1.0, I lose the DataWindow control and I can't register the new PowerSite control on top of it properly (or I don't know how). If I try installing PowerSite first and then Power++ I lose the Datawindow DTC control. Since these controls are obviously different, why is one overwriting the other's configuration, and how can I correct this situation? Any help would be much appreciated Hello Brendan, This issue has been previously reported as issue 498849. Until i...

[...]

I will print two datawindow in one page,and I use child datawindow.One master datawindow (dw_master)with two child datawindow(dc1 and dc2)
dw_master("dw_dc1",dc1) dw_master("dw_dc2",dc2) dc1 has a argument (arg1) dc2 has a argument (arg2) Arg1 and Arg2 are send by one column of dw_master. When I use retrieve() function,the datawindow can display normal,but when I print preview or use Zoom or printsetup() ,the childdatawindow dc2 can't display but dc1 normal! Why?? Thanks for your help! I'm having trouble understanding your question. Is this a composite or nested datawindow? On Mon, 6 May 2002 22:49:23 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow spark <fenfei79@hot...

Web resources about - DataWindow Buttons & Keyboard Shortcuts - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo