crosstab datawindow problem #2

I'm trying to add a second value column that uses the last() function. PB
lets me save the crosstab definition, but if I try and run the app using
this definition, or when I close and re-open the datawindow in the dev
environment, I get a GPF. Using the count() method seems to work fine. Is
there a known issue with the first/last/min/max methods (tried 'em all) in
crosstabs? I'm using v7.03 build 10063.

0
Curtis

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

CrossTab Datawindow and Datawindow plugin
Does anyone know of any problems using the Datawindow plug-in and a crosstab presentation sytle. I'm using web.pb to call my distributed PB server and save the crosstab as a psr file and then return the html pointing to the psr file. The computed fields are getting overlaid but doing it from PowerBuilder works fine. I'm using PB 6.5 Thanks, Bill Anderson ...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

1 Xml -> 2 DataWindows; 2 DataWindows -> 1 Xml
Hi Is it possible to import an Xml file like <data> <dataX>...</dataX> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> ... <dataV>...</dataV> </data> to one Datawindow ? On the other hand is it easily possible to assemble data from two Datawindows in one XML file ? thanks Thomas Kovasits Thomas Kovasits wrote: > Hi > Is it possible to import an Xml file like > <data> > <dataX>...</dataX> > <dataV>...</dataV> > &l...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

[...]

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

Crosstab Datawindow problem
I have a Crosstab datawindow that works in development but not when I do a build and create the EXE and PBD's for deployment. I am using computed field to sum the data in the summary section of the datawindow. This is a Static Crosstab datawindow. I am using PB 7.03 build 10180. Thank you for your help. Mike Fatla Trustmark Insurance Co mfatla@trustmarkins.com What exactly is not working? On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:35:54 -0600, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Mike Fatla <mfatla@trustmarkins.com> wrote: >I have a Crosstab datawindow that works i...

CrossTab DataWindow #2
CrossTab DataWindow : It 's very nice to build quickly this kind of report ! But, It starts to become a nightmare when you've to change something like : Add a column, modify the SQL... All the graphic is reset (Compute fields are deleted, properties are reset...All the work has to be done again !) I'm just wondering if i can cary on to use this type of DW... Is it a bug PB or is there something to do to fix this problem ? I'm using PB 6.5. Tanks a lot for any suggestions ! ...

Problem in crosstab datawindow
Hello, I have a problem, I have created a cross tab dw, and i have created some computed fields. Now my problem is i want to change the color of that computed fields based on some condition. Example. i want to change the color of compute_1 field I have given the condition like "If(column1>column2,rgb(128,0,0),if(mod (getrow(),2) = 1,rgb(238,238,238),rgb(255,255,255)))" But its not working. Even suppose for compute_1 i am using the condition and in that conditon i am using the same compute_1 then PB is shutting down. Example. "If(column1>compute_1,rgb(128,0,...

Web resources about crosstab datawindow problem #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 12:53:41 AM