crosstab datawindow crashing #2

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01C91377.29598B60

Hi Friends

I have the this problem, I work with Pb 10.0 an Sybase 12.5, and when I =
do Retrieve() at moment run exe, this report crash.

Thank for any help

--=20
Enrique Montalvan Arroyo
Promotora de Turismo Nuevo Mundo
Dpto de Sistemas BackOffice
Telef 610-9346
------=_NextPart_000_0386_01C91377.29598B60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Friends</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have the this problem, I work with Pb =
10.0 an=20
Sybase 12.5, and when I do Retrieve() at moment run exe, this report=20
crash.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank for any help</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR>Enrique Montalvan =
Arroyo<BR>Promotora de=20
Turismo Nuevo Mundo<BR>Dpto de Sistemas BackOffice<BR>Telef=20
610-9346</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01C91377.29598B60--

0
Enrique

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C913E4.D2EBA6A0

Hi Enrique;

1) Can you give us more information on any Error Messages that you get =
at that point?
2) Did you code the DW Control or DataStore's "ERROR" event to catch the =
problem?
3) Did you code the DW Control or DataStore's DBERROR event to catch the =
problem?
4) Did you code the Application Object's SYSTEMERROR event to catch the =
problem?

--=20
Regards ... Chris
ISUG - NA RUG Director
http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com

  "Enrique Montalvan" <emontalvan@gruponuevomundo.com.pe> wrote in =
message news:48c8600a$1@forums-1-dub...
  Hi Friends

  I have the this problem, I work with Pb 10.0 an Sybase 12.5, and when =
I do Retrieve() at moment run exe, this report crash.

  Thank for any help

  --=20
  Enrique Montalvan Arroyo
  Promotora de Turismo Nuevo Mundo
  Dpto de Sistemas BackOffice
  Telef 610-9346
------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C913E4.D2EBA6A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Enrique;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1)</FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&nbsp;Can you give=20
us more information on any Error Messages that you get at that=20
point?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2) Did you code the DW Control or =
DataStore's=20
"ERROR" event to catch the problem?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>3) Did you code the DW Control or =
DataStore's=20
DBERROR event to catch the problem?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>4) Did you code the Application=20
Object's&nbsp;SYSTEMERROR event to catch the problem?</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT><BR>--=20
<BR>Regards ... Chris<BR>ISUG - NA RUG Director<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com">http://chrispollach.pbdjmag=
azine.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Enrique Montalvan" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:emontalvan@gruponuevomundo.com.pe">emontalvan@gruponuevomu=
ndo.com.pe</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:48c8600a$1@forums-1-dub">news:48c8600a$1@forums-1-dub</A>...=
</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Friends</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have the this problem, I work with =
Pb 10.0 an=20
  Sybase 12.5, and when I do Retrieve() at moment run exe, this report=20
  crash.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank for any help</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR>Enrique Montalvan =
Arroyo<BR>Promotora=20
  de Turismo Nuevo Mundo<BR>Dpto de Sistemas BackOffice<BR>Telef=20
  610-9346</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C913E4.D2EBA6A0--

0
Chris

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

CrossTab Datawindow and Datawindow plugin
Does anyone know of any problems using the Datawindow plug-in and a crosstab presentation sytle. I'm using web.pb to call my distributed PB server and save the crosstab as a psr file and then return the html pointing to the psr file. The computed fields are getting overlaid but doing it from PowerBuilder works fine. I'm using PB 6.5 Thanks, Bill Anderson ...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

1 Xml -> 2 DataWindows; 2 DataWindows -> 1 Xml
Hi Is it possible to import an Xml file like <data> <dataX>...</dataX> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> <dataV>...</dataV> ... <dataV>...</dataV> </data> to one Datawindow ? On the other hand is it easily possible to assemble data from two Datawindows in one XML file ? thanks Thomas Kovasits Thomas Kovasits wrote: > Hi > Is it possible to import an Xml file like > <data> > <dataX>...</dataX> > <dataV>...</dataV> > &l...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

PowerBuilder DataWindow #2
Hi all, I have a requirement to implement a master-detail sheet. That's ok. However, based on the user-logged-in credential, the user may OR may not be able to edit the details part. Now I can easily implement this by adding a constraint while updating the details' data. if user_can_edit then update end if The problem is this: If the user is not entitled to make changes, he is still able to put focus to the details' form data and modify (of course I am not updating it)...but the user can get a feeling "oh I am able to modify the data". Is it so...

CrossTab DataWindow #2
CrossTab DataWindow : It 's very nice to build quickly this kind of report ! But, It starts to become a nightmare when you've to change something like : Add a column, modify the SQL... All the graphic is reset (Compute fields are deleted, properties are reset...All the work has to be done again !) I'm just wondering if i can cary on to use this type of DW... Is it a bug PB or is there something to do to fix this problem ? I'm using PB 6.5. Tanks a lot for any suggestions ! ...

crosstab datawindow crashing
Hi Folks, My PB application is crashing whenever I am trying to run crosstab datawindow, During Design mode also, it crashes when i try to retrieve the data. I have Regenerated the entire PBL and that object also but all in vain. Currently I am using PB 9.0 build 5507. any help is appreciated. Thanks -Brijesh ...

Crosstab DataWindows #2
I need to create a Crosstab DW that resumes the information from a table. This table contains the following columns: Quarter, Products and Quantity and I want to create a very simple Crosstab DW with this tree columns (Column, Row and data respectively). Besides I would like to create a computed field, that should go with each data field, that resumes the percentage of increment of each quarter compared with the last one. Do you know if it posible to create this computed field? Thanks ...

CrossTab Datawindows #2
I need to export a crosstab datawindow to an excel spreadsheet, the saveas function does not bring the column headings into Excel or any Total values. Is there a way to get the column names from the crosstab datawindow from the code. Liam ...

Crosstab datawindow #2
On a Crosstab datawindow, I use an expression to set both the Background.color and the color property for a column. When I run the application from PowerBuilder (version 6.5) everything works fine. However when I build an exe, the expression setting the Background.color property fails and the background for this column always appears as black. The font color though is okay. Does anyone know why the exe behaves differently. The application runs on Winodws NT 4.0 When you program behaves differently when you create the Exes this for me has always meant that you have the wrong...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Add datawindow control for master datawindow #2
Hi, I hope you dont't mind an newbie question here. I am following the tutorial of the Getting Started PB5 manual and I am stuck in chapter 8 "Building Ancestor Windows". Here are the steps: 1. I create a new window ( a master/detail window)and want to add a control to be the master DataWindow in the applic. 2. I select the UserObj button and choose TUTOR_PB.PBL 3. When I click OK the manual tells me to click in the upper left corner but nothing happens: there is already a blanc window visible, which I can't move with the mouse. 4. I select Properties. The name ...

Web resources about - crosstab datawindow crashing #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo