column "name" is not in table "name "

I have a problem with PB 6.5.1, and Informix 5.02 (Online) ...

We receive the error above in subject.... when i tried to make a
Datawindow
updated. (settings) .. I`m not sute what that mean..

I have done all the testing.. and I did not find anything...Please ..
help me

Carlos
BDT-Caracas-Venezuela

0
Carlos

Carlos,

It sounds like the datawindow has a select statement that selects data from
multiple tables using a SQL Join. nd perhaps when the update properties were
set, columns from multiple tables were selected and marked as updateable
columns.

I will test this when I get a chance and see what error message I receive.

HTH

Sanjiv Das [TeamSybase]

"Carlos Gonz´┐Żlez" <crgonzalez@bdt.com.ve> wrote in message

> I have a problem with PB 6.5.1, and Informix 5.02 (Online) ...
>
> We receive the error above in subject.... when i tried to make a
> Datawindow
> updated. (settings) .. I`m not sute what that mean..
>
> I have done all the testing.. and I did not find anything...Please ..
> help me
>
> Carlos
> BDT-Caracas-Venezuela

0
Sanjiv

SQL: Column names, can ONLY get "name" instead of "table.name"
Hey all, When iterating through column names returned from a query, I need to get "table.name" rather than just "name" Check it out: If I have an SQL statement "SELECT table1.ID, table2.ID FROM table1, table2;" And table1 has a column name 'ID' and table2 has a column name 'ID' aswell, and i run the query, the dataset will contain column names 'ID' and 'ID' instead of 'table1.ID' and 'table2.ID' It is extremely important that I can differenciate between the 2 fields, and know where each of them come from. The same thing happen...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

ASP server attempt. Is it possible to implement, Session("name")="Damian"; Application("name")="test"
I'm looking at modifing our www server embedded in our product with some ASP similar features. Will have 1 JS runtime, and a pool of JS contexts First I thought 'Session' could be a property of the global object, but then you can't pass a arguement to a property. I was planning keeping the data in C++, when the user requested it, convert/copy it to a jsval. Now I'm thinking Session is more like a global JS array. But then its entire contents will be stored against the global object. Which is ok, I don't need to know the infor from C++. Which means I would nee...

META name="title" + META name="description" + META name="keywords" in MasterPage head section
Hy Guys, I've placed these META tags on the HEAD section of my MASTERPAGE of my application (used in all my webforms) Last Monday week I was on the first page of GOOGLE at the sixth position. Last Friday, I've added a script section on my head too. Something like: function .... .... .... This week, I can't even find my site even if I put on the search engine te exact site name. Did I do something wrong? Does the scrip section stop the google robots to read the META tags? Thank you in advance MarcoMarco First of all, META tags...

Changing the "from-name" / "friendly-name" / sender
Hi, I'm not sure what's the correct designation for the object I'm talking about. In my german GroupWise it's the "Von-Name" or in some cases it's called "friendly name". I'm talking about the sender of an E-Mail which is shown in my GroupWise Mailbox, such as "Peter Briggs <p.briggs@mailman.com>"... My question is who to change it to "Peter Briggs, Mailman Inc. <p.briggs@mailman.com>" ... (adding the ", Mailman Inc.") While using GroupWise in the Caching Modus I can change it on my own in ...

Trying to put dw.SetItem (ll_Row, "Column Name", dw.GetItemDec (ll_Row, "Column Name for CF"))
hello for some reason, it seems like my strings from yesterday doesnt come up on this newsgroup list. Anyways.. my problem is to put dw.SetItem (ll_Row, "Column Name", dw.GetItemDec (ll_Row, "Column Name for CF")). so that i can give a column value and a computed field so the data i give through the computed field gets inserted in a column. 1. where in the code do i put this.. 2. i have a global function which i called with a computed field "Column Name for CF".. tried attaching the pbl but no luck cany anyone help me please.. this is very critical f...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Mail resending duplicates in the "from" field the (Given Name Last Name) if name contains a "-"
Hello, An other incredible behavior with client GW8.01 and GW8.01HP if you resend one of your mail and if you given name or last name contains a "-" in eDir, the from field of your email is populated with a second occurrence of (givenname lastname); if you resend this again, then you get it 2 times (givenname lastname)(givenname lastname)etc... so an example: Suppose you are Snow White, with a frenchy touch, eDir Given Name: Blanche-Neige eDir Last Name: Disney and your GW address book is updated with it in first name/last name/name according eDir, Then if...

Change the value "name" in DataField="name" post query
Hi, I'm not sure how to explain this... basically my datagrid is made up from 2 different tables and I don't know which column will be returned from table 2 as it's based on user input (which is built into sql query) and data in table 1. I can't use AutoGenerateColumns="true" as it would return too much data. How can I pass a value i.e. "name" into Datafield="" from code? Could you reframe your thought in a more percievable way??Shravan Addaypally MCP Thanks... I 'll have another go at explaining this better. I'm using inline code with VB. (I've s...

"To" and "From" missing

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - column "name" is not in table "name " - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow