Changing SQL For A Report Within A Report

Hello,

I have a report which has 2 report objects contained within it. I need to be
able to change the name of the tables within each report object. The Column
lists will stay the same it is just the table names. Any suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ira :(

0
Ira

Hello Again,

Please disregard this. I have figured it out

Thanks

"Ira" <ira@mistraldata.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>

> I have a report which has 2 report objects contained within it. I need to
be
> able to change the name of the tables within each report object. The
Column
> lists will stay the same it is just the table names. Any suggestions.
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Ira :(

0
Ira

change sql from report object of datawindow
Hi friends it`s possible to change sql from report object of datawindow....? Thanks Luis Telles See this topic in the help: Syntax for nested objects in DataWindow property expressions in PowerBuilder Try something like this: dw_1.object.my_nested_report..object.datawindow.select I think I got that right... Neil "Luis Telles" <ltelles@svc.com.pe> wrote in message news:Dz0ovXsSCHA.288@forums.sybase.com... > Hi friends it`s possible to change sql from report object of > datawindow....? > > Thanks > > Luis Telles > &...

Dynmaically changing SQL on datawindow on Composite report
I apologize if this has been answered previously; I've searched through the newsgroups and haven't found the answer. I have a crosstab datawindow on a composite report. Depending on a user's selection, I would like to dynamically add more criteria to the WHERE clause of the SQL statement but, so far, have not been successful. Here's what I have so far. datawindowchild ldwc integer li_rtn string ls_sql li_rtn = w_cmn015_report_displayer.dw_1.GetChild ('demo_report', ldwc ) ls_sql = ldwc.Describe ("Datawindow.Table.Select") if "Cert...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

Crystal Report in Datawindow Report
Hi All, I want to include crystal report in Powerbuilder datawindow. How can I do this?. Can anyone help me in this regard. Thanks in advance for any help, Smith I have never done this myself. But I went to Dejanews.com and searched for crystal report & powerbuilder and found the following, hope it will help you. Our company (ASTEN) has developed a Crystal Report interface that made Powerbuilder application Crystal-enabled. This interface is based on the Crystal Report Print Engine API. This interface include the following features : - invoking a crystal repor...

Programmatically changing shared data sources when running SQL Reporting Service 2005 Reports
Can someone please help me or point me to the right sources on how I can possibly programmatically change the shared data source that was assigned to an RDL when a user runs it from my asp page? I have to create several reports and would like to have the option to let users choose the sql server to connect to and possibly different login credentials. What should I do? Please help. Hope these articles can help you - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252085(VS.80).aspx http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Binding-Data-to-the-ReportViewer-Control-Dynamically-in-ASPNET-20/When ...

it`s possible to change sql from report object of datawindow
Hi friends it`s possible to change sql from report object of datawindow....? Thanks Luis Telles Sure: getsqlselect and setsqlselect You can also use the pfc object n_cst_sql (or something like that) to parse the sql out into select, from , where,... Luis Telles wrote: > Hi friends it`s possible to change sql from report object of > datawindow....? > > Thanks > > Luis Telles I know it, but it`s possible with a control report of a datawindow "Marty Phee" <mphee@jump-technologies-nosapme.com> escribi� en el mensaje ne...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

First Time Report Viewer Question
I will post the code from my aspx page. I have two dropdownlists. When customer name changes it displays the list of Mixing Records for that customer. When I pick a new Mixing Record for that customer, the ReportViewer doesn't change. I thought I would go into ddlMixingRecord_SelectedIndexChanged and be able to say something like ReportViewer1.Bind().....but I don't see any reference to ReportViewer1. Can some give me a quick idea on how to change (refresh) the ReportViewer to match the dropdownlists. <body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div ...

sql reporting services crystal reports
My computer has vs 2008 wish to use sql 2005 standard vista I wish to use sql reporting services , crystal reports, web services, ecommerce, wcf, soa, enterprise development in net, etc What is the best web hosts? I contacted orcsweb, discount asp.net. I wish to use a shared host.....What are my options.... enterprise development for commercial development maybe sharepoint Can I configure sql standard on my computer? I do not wish to use default settings what is the best way to do this?               Hello, Maybe i...

SQL Server Reporting and Crystal Reports
Hello Friends,I will be thankful to you if you can throw some light on the following issue:1. Can i use SQL Server Reporting Service with Crystal Report? or they both are different things.2. IF i want to allow the user to choose the header and footer of report and also parameters that need to be displayed in report, can i achieve it with SSRS? In short i want to generate Dynamic Reports. How it can be achieved?3. I know that we can create PDF using SSRS, but is it possible to make it password protected? Awaiting for the response. Regards,NilPlease MARK POST AS AN ANSWER if it helps youM...

Change to "Report" for Reports
I am trying to change the first page of a report "REPORT" to something else e.g. Entity Attribute Description Report. How do you do this ? I have read the manual but cannot figure it out. Walt In the Report Editor, select the Report menu and then select the "Title Page" menu item. You can now change the title. This is documented in the Report User's Guide on page 91 in the 7.5 guide and page 90 in the 7.0 guide. HTH, Anthony Hill PowerDesigner Product Support On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:37:48 -0400, walt@lehman.com wrote: >I am trying to chan...

Report freezes up when report data is changed
I'm operating Visual Studio .net 2003 with Windows XP. When I make any type of change in the data tab section of a report the programs locks up or freezes up when I run it will in that tab or when I try to advance to the Preview or Layout Tab. This has been going on for about two months. Two months ago I could make changes to the same reports with no problems.  I have sent my .rdl to a coworker and he opens it up and can make changes and runs the report fine.  I have reinstalled the visual studio 2 times. And still the same issue. I did uninstall the program before I rein...

crystal reports or sql reporting services?
Hi, Need to make a decision about which of these to go for. I'm looking to develop a web-based reporting solution which replaces a networked Access Database which displays stacked bar charts and line graphs and tabulated data. All the data will be coming from SQL Server 2000 databases on our intranet. I've got 2 yrs asp.net and sql server but no experience in either CR or SQL RS. Has anyone got experience in both of these technologies to help me out with the best way forward. All responses appreciated. Cheers. Both will do pretty much the same thing--get ...

Web resources about - Changing SQL For A Report Within A Report - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...