Change Background color

Hello to everyone:

Is possible to change background color (by code) of a 'cell' in a tabular
datawindow.

When user changes a data in a register, i would like to change background
color of the register.

I've tested with:

dw itemchanged:

object.usuario_1[row].Background.PROPERTY = RGB(255, 0, 128)

but doesn�t works. Any idea. Many thanks.

Natalia

0
CC

To change properties on a row-by-row basis, you need to set the column's
background.color property as an expression. Something like
if ( object_list_object_name =  object_list_object_name.original,
rgb(255,255,255), rgb(192, 192, 192))

"CC" <softQUITAESTO@gic.es> wrote in message news:41091bee$1@forums-2-dub...
> Hello to everyone:
>
> Is possible to change background color (by code) of a 'cell' in a tabular
> datawindow.
>
> When user changes a data in a register, i would like to change background
> color of the register.
>
> I've tested with:
>
> dw itemchanged:
>
> object.usuario_1[row].Background.PROPERTY = RGB(255, 0, 128)
>
> but doesn�t works. Any idea. Many thanks.
>
> Natalia

0
Jerry
7/29/2004 4:18:42 PM
I use the following expression on the visible property.  You could adapt it
for color.  Note that "value" is the name of a column.

if  (value.original = value, 0, 1 )

"CC" <softQUITAESTO@gic.es> wrote in message news:41091bee$1@forums-2-dub...
> Hello to everyone:
>
> Is possible to change background color (by code) of a 'cell' in a tabular
> datawindow.
>
> When user changes a data in a register, i would like to change background
> color of the register.
>
> I've tested with:
>
> dw itemchanged:
>
> object.usuario_1[row].Background.PROPERTY = RGB(255, 0, 128)
>
> but doesn�t works. Any idea. Many thanks.
>
> Natalia

0
Scott

Datawindow status changed after background color changed
I have a problem on the datawindow After I changed the background color and tab order of a column, in debug mode, I find the column by using gettext and getitemstring to get the data after retrieved. I can get the current row number and current column name, however, using gettext() is returned empty string, but using GetItemString() is return the actual data of this column. why the reason is different? Gettext() returns the value that is in the edit control that "floats" over datawindow columns (as the user tabs along). Thus, gettext() returns a value that may have...

How to change background color of a control in the datawindow
Hello!, My aim is to change background color of the focused control in a datawindow. At the ItemFocusChanged event of the datawindow I Write: DW_1.MODIFY(OBJect_Name + ".Background.color = RGB(0, 0, 0)") ObjectName is the name of the control (column) but such does not work. Syntax Error. My question is which is the code and if there are another way to change dinamically backcolor when the control take focus. Maybe in the datawindow painter Thanks Tiziano I did not understand what you realy want but, is this: - If you only want change focus of a colunm, text or comput...

datawindow column background color change
Hello, I am trying to change the color of the background of a dddw within a datawindow thru dot notation. I can sucessfully change the color, but it will change the display value of my dddw. example : display = test data = 1 brefore the color change "test" is what is displayed. after the color change "1" is what is displayed. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks jaime In article <375D4151.F24B87C2@yahoo.com>, jaimevinas@yahoo.com says... > Hello, > I am trying to change the color of the background of a dddw within a > da...

How can I change the background color or a text in a datawindow?
Hi..I have.. dw_1.Modify("tipoter_t.Background.Color=3d'255'"). And it doesn=b4t work.Why? I can change..the name, the color.... but the background not. Thanks Make sure you set the background.mode to 0 first: dw_1.Object.tipoter_t.Background.Mode =3d "0" dw_1.Object.tipoter_t.Background.Color =3d "255" steve [TeamSybase] > Hi..I have.. > dw_1.Modify("tipoter_t.Background.Color=3d'255'"). > And it doesn=b4t work.Why? > I can change..the name, the color.... but the background > not. > Thanks ...

Trying to dynamically change background colors in datawindow objects
ok so our users want us to change all the background colors of objects like text and columns and group boxes on all our datawindows from grey to white. I thought I could write a script that does this in the constructor of the u_dw object and it doesn't work for columns but seems to work fine for text objects. A little help would be greatly appreciated! Here's the code where I take all the objects on the DW throw them into an array and then what I was going to do was pull the TYPE of object out into a Case statement and if it was the certain type of object I would change th...

nested datawindow changes parent DW background color and border
Hi I have two datawindows that have a background color of buttonface in the DW painter. But when I add the second DW to the first as a nested DW (using a report object), both DWs change their color to white (the parent DW gets a light blue border). Is there a way to stop this? Both DWs are read only. I am using DW .NET version 1.5.0 Build 8018 Thanks The blue border represents the outline of the paper size. In 2.0 you will be able to turn this property off (default will be on) but unfortunately you can't control it in 1.5. As for the background color, I suspect that...

Grid View Footer background Color based on either RowStyle background Color or or AlternatingRowStyle background Color
Hi Friends, As of my requirement,I have a grid view .Now the background color of the Footer of Grid view ,will have to be dynamic,i mean it will depend upon Row Style background color and AlternatingRowStyle background Color i.e, if the row above footer have row style ,then footer will have alternative row style background color and if the row above footer have alternative row style ,then footer will have row style background color. How can it be done. Regards, Ritesh This VB code in your GridView RowDataBound event may work for you: If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRo...

How I can change the background colour of columns in a datawindow when focus changes
I have columns in a datawindow.I want to know ,during data entry, how I can change the background colour of column when the focus is in a particular column and how I can change to column actual colour when focus change from that column.Once the datawindow is saved Iam making all the columns grey. Thanks CID ...

Changing background colors
I have a cloumn that changes color based on the value of the column. Is it possible to get the windows default background color to set the color of the column, or do I have to hope that everyone always uses white? You can read the windows default background color from the background color of any object that has the background set to Window Background(like the window or any other controls on it). If you do not have any, just add a dummy text onto the dw and read its background color. -- SRLoka "Rich Vita" <LuvMe747@aol.com> wrote in message news:3OQs1MQ7AHA.194...

Change BackGround Color
Hi, I am writing a program that changes the background color from the user's input.  The user will enter the color in a text box.  I dont know how to accept the user's input and change the background color.  The code that I have written is listed below.    Thanks in advance for your help. 1 <%@ Page Language="VB" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" %> 2 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 3 <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtm...

Datawindow Background Color
This problem may sound a little wierd, but it is one of those "Gee if you could do that I would really love it." problems. I am setting the background color of the rows in a Datawindow to specific colors based on the value of one of the columns. The color is being set with a Case Statement and an RGB() function. My user has decided that she wants the rows grouped by color. Question: How do I get the Long Value of the color into a computed column that I can then do a SetSort() on so that the colors will "group" together???? Any thoughts? Can't you...

How to change the Background Color?
Hi. I am new to DotNetNuke 3.X and I have a simple question. I am using one of the included Green Skins. I wonder how I can make the background to be white. I still want to maintain the menu to be green but I want the background (the area where the modules are display) to be green. I know that I should read the Skin documentation but given that I am looking for a very small change I thought that maybe you can give me a jump start. Change background-color in .skinmaster (skin.css).You can even add your own background colors to each content pane (.toppane, .leftpane...)DNN skins ForumTressl...

How to change the background color
I am trying change the backcolor from white to blue. I changed the body section in the default.css file of white theme and I get the change color correctly on the design section in web developer but when I debug the website I get the same default background color which is white.. and not the changed color ? Can you any one tell  me is there any place that I need change the background color? there are a couple of useful tools that you can use to edit css within the browser and see your results as you go. Internet Explorer Development Toolbar and FireBug Addon for Firefox&nbs...

BackGround color change
hello.. may i know how do i change the color of my background juz using the submit color. eg. when my present pg is white den when i click the button that says "yellow" the whole background will change to yellow. when i click the button that says red den will chnage to red. hello u can do this: <body runat="server" id="Body"> and in the server side method of the submit button u can do something like that Body.Attributes.Add("BgColor", "yellow"); Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP but w...

Change background color
Hi please have a look at the two line of javascript code, the first one works fine, why will the second line not change the background color to Brown?get('<%=Textbox1.ClientID %>').value="new text value"; $get('<%=Textbox1.ClientID %>').BackColor="Brown"; hope someone can clear this one up since i would like to use javascript and not Ajax to change cliet side prams. liam   Liam Mcmullen There is no Javascript attribute called BackColor on a textbox. To set the back color in Javascript, you need to go through the style at...

Web resources about - Change Background color - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Background Music (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ Morris, Kurt. " Background Music – Overview" . Allmusic . Rovi Corporation . http://allmusic.com/album/background-music-r642918 . Retrieved ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Parse launches analytics tool, background jobs feature at first Developer Day conference
Parse , the Facebook-owned app development platform, held its first Developer Day conference in San Francisco Thursday, and the company launched ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Rolling background checks to protect children
BACKGROUND screening checks will be monitored in real-time to ensure people who commit offences cannot continue to work with children and other ...

More to selecting political background music than indiscriminate meandering
Gathering a song to use as a protest weapon can backfire.

Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks On Syrian Refugees; France Demands Tighter Controls, EU ...
... requirements " that would harm efforts to assist some of the world's most vulnerable people. The bill would add a new requirement for FBI background ...

FBI: Black Friday Background Checks ‘Shattered Single-Day Record’
FBI: Background Checks Surged to New Record on Black Friday