Cannot change font size in html datawindow inside browser

Hi All,

When display the generated html datawindow in the browser and if we
change the font size from Intert Explorer menu option (largest, medium,
small), the text size is not changing in the generated html datawindow.
Is this an expected behaviour or a bug?  How can I change the font size
in the html datawindow within the browser?

Thanks in advance.

Warmest Regards,
Carmen

0
Carmen

The HTMLDW generates style settings that fix the font type and size.  You
could write something that would strip out those references before you
display it to the user.  I don't see any way of controlling it from within
DW properties.

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:08:12 +0800,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow
Carmen Diaz <carmen_diaz@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>When display the generated html datawindow in the browser and if we
>change the font size from Intert Explorer menu option (largest, medium,
>small), the text size is not changing in the generated html datawindow.
>Is this an expected behaviour or a bug?  How can I change the font size
>in the html datawindow within the browser?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Warmest Regards,
>Carmen

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.needhim.org

Bruce

Changing Datawindow Font size based on browser view text
How to make the datawindow font size changed when user chose the browser view Text Size. TIA ...

Dynamically changing the font size For datawindow
I am using DW.NET 2 in my ASP.Net application, The font size of the label and controls in datawindow.net is fixed, I want to change the font size dynamically based on user selection.How to do? TIA You'll have to loop through the DataWindow and change the font size on each column and label. Assuming the labels have the same name as the column with a _t appended to the end something like this should get you started: int columnCount; //Number of columns int counter = 0; //Counter to loop through columns string columnName; //Column Name string colNameNumber; //ColumnName Number ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

PowerBuilder 6 changes printed datawindow font
We recently migrated an application from PowerBuilder 5 to PowerBuilder 6. One of the datawindows has fields using the Microsoft Sans Serif 8 font. When printed, the font is different on two of the same HP printers. Both of the printers printed exactly the same way when the application was in PowerBuilder 5. Also, the verticle field spacing has changed from PowerBuilder 5 to PowerBuilder 6. Has anybody had these results? Does the 6.0.01 patch (currently in beta) fix this? Brian Valerie, A change to the way PBU's are calculated was made to PB6. The end result is that PB...

Datawindow-Painter wants make always a retrieve after each small change inside the datawindow
Windows XP SP2, PB 10.1 Datawindow-Painter After each change of a position of a element in a free-form datawindow, the datawindow-Painter makes a new retrieve. This is normally no problem, but my datawindow has fife retrieval arguments. So I can NOT input always 5 retrieval arguments or always press ESC. Is there any possobility to configure PB Version 10, so that the datawindow-painter does NOT make a retrieve after each change of a position of a element inside the datawindow. ? Thanks for any help Peter Stojkovic Just turn off retrieve on preview for the...

DropDown Datawindow in HTML datawindow
Hi We are going to move from PB 6.5 to PB 7 only because of internet applications. We would like to know some information abut HTML DataWindow. In a HTML Data Window, assume that we have 3 columns. All the 3 coloumns have DropDownDataWindow. Based first column value which I'm going to select I need to populate the second field DropDown DataWindow and based on the first column value and second column value , the 3rd column dropdown datawindow has to be populated. Is it possible in HTML DataWindow. Based on the solution only we can start the project. T...

Drop Down Datawindows in a HTML Datawindow not working
Hi, I have a HTML Datawindow with some dropdown datawindows in it. Everything works fine except the drop down datawindows. The dddw's work fine in PB or Datawindow Builder. All the dataobjects are in one pbl. Any idea... Thanks.. Reddy Can you take a look at the generated HTML and see if the data from the dddw is present? The way it works is that the dddw is retrieved and then the rows used in the html. Can you tell if it is being retrieved? Also, does it work from previewing in PowerDynamo? -- Build Your Future With PowerBuilder 7.0 www.c...

Html-datawindow vs web-datawindow
Hi! We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. There we used html-datawindows. Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. What is the differense? 40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like there have been some changes? Regards Staale What errors are you seeing with the problem pages? A. Staale wrote: > Hi! > > We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. > There we used html-datawindows. > Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. > What is the differense? >...

How changing a datawindow attached in a datawindow control ?
Hi, I would like to set a datawindow object in a datawindow control dinamically. So I did: dw_control1.DataObject = 'dw_object1' The code doesn't work right when I have a EXE. Someone could help me ? Thanks, Alvason Uberl�ndia - Minas Gerais - Brazil I suspect that the dataobject ('dw_object1', the actual datawindow that you painted in the datawindow painter) is not being compiled into the .exe file, since its only reference is the string 'dw_object1'. If this is the case, you need to compile the executable with a .PBR file that include...

Hide datawindow column in html datawindow
Is there anyway I can hide a datawindow column in the generated html? I can't make the visible property to false because doing that will not generate the column. I want the column with type as hidden in generated javascript. -Hitesh I don't think this is in the works for the next release but I know of several people who have mentioned it in the past. Try adding an enhancement request (I think you can do this through my.sybase.com). steve [TeamSybase] Hitesh Patel wrote: > > Is there anyway I can hide a datawindow column in the generated html? I > can&...

changing datawindow connection is breaking my datawindow SQL
Hi I have had to move a number of datawindows from Oracle 9i running on a windows 2003 to Oracle 9i on AIX 4.3.3 (which is also on a private network, and requires a VPN to connect to). In the datawindow designer, I have also had to change the database interface from O90 Oracle 9i to an ODBC datasource (because I was not able to connect). In doing so, I have had to graphically re-create all the DW SQL again because I get this error: Table "XYZ" has no columns, possible invalid table format. Do you want to continue in graphic mode? If I select "NO", the SQL is...

Embedded DataWindow within the new HTML DataWindow
Hi All, Does the new HTML datawindow support embedded HTML datawindows? Thanks. Andy Egleston In a word, no. Here's an extract from an upcoming article I wrote for PBDJ on the HTMLDW and the presentation styles it supports: Presentation Style Report (non-updateable) Form (updateable) ================== ======================= ================= Composite No (HTMLDW not supported) No (HTMLDW not supported) Cross-tab Yes No (cannot set tab order) Freeform Yes Yes Graph ...

Web resources about - Cannot change font size in html datawindow inside browser - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo