Can DataWindow.Data.HTMLTable handle DataWindow expressions ?

Hi there,

I have a couple of DWs that I am saving as HTML. I use
'DataWindow.Data.HTMLTable' to get the html (I've also tried data.html). I
prifix this with the  StyleSheet in order to get the layout correct i.e.
bold, colours etc..

One DW is very simple and works no problem. The other (external) DW is very
complicated and has loads of columns. Depending on various column data
values, all the columns have expressions to control things like x and
coords, height, width, visibility etc.. When I get the HTML the layout is
not correct. Some column are not displayed when they should be and width are
not correct. I don't think the visibility, height/width, and xy coord
expressions are being interpreted corectly when the HTML is generated. When
viewed as a  DW control is looks correct.

Has anyone come across this issue (PB 8.0.2) ?

Thanks
Brian

0
brian

Further to this,  in the HTML Generation of the DW checked 'Client
Formatting' and chose 'Mozilla/4.0' as the browser.

That cured most issues except that the HTML report still does not handle the
AUTOSIZE HEIGHT on the Detail band. When a column scolls off the bottom of
the detail band it displays over the subsequent record - subsequent record
don't seem to move down toaccommodate the verticallt scrolled column.

brian

"brian" <brian.pacitti@infotechnics.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I have a couple of DWs that I am saving as HTML. I use
> 'DataWindow.Data.HTMLTable' to get the html (I've also tried data.html). I
> prifix this with the  StyleSheet in order to get the layout correct i.e.
> bold, colours etc..
>
> One DW is very simple and works no problem. The other (external) DW is
very
> complicated and has loads of columns. Depending on various column data
> values, all the columns have expressions to control things like x and
> coords, height, width, visibility etc.. When I get the HTML the layout is
> not correct. Some column are not displayed when they should be and width
are
> not correct. I don't think the visibility, height/width, and xy coord
> expressions are being interpreted corectly when the HTML is generated.
When
> viewed as a  DW control is looks correct.
>
> Has anyone come across this issue (PB 8.0.2) ?
>
> Thanks
> Brian

0
brian
2/7/2003 12:49:33 PM
I doubt that AUTOSIZE HEIGHT is supported.

pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-))
Philip Salgannik

> Further to this,  in the HTML Generation of the DW checked 'Client
> Formatting' and chose 'Mozilla/4.0' as the browser.
>
> That cured most issues except that the HTML report still does not handle
the
> AUTOSIZE HEIGHT on the Detail band. When a column scolls off the bottom of
> the detail band it displays over the subsequent record - subsequent record
> don't seem to move down toaccommodate the verticallt scrolled column.
>
> brian
>

> "brian" <brian.pacitti@infotechnics.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I have a couple of DWs that I am saving as HTML. I use
> > 'DataWindow.Data.HTMLTable' to get the html (I've also tried data.html).
> > prifix this with the  StyleSheet in order to get the layout correct i.e.
> > bold, colours etc..
> >
> > One DW is very simple and works no problem. The other (external) DW is
> very
> > complicated and has loads of columns. Depending on various column data
> > values, all the columns have expressions to control things like x and
> > coords, height, width, visibility etc.. When I get the HTML the layout
is
> > not correct. Some column are not displayed when they should be and width
> are
> > not correct. I don't think the visibility, height/width, and xy coord
> > expressions are being interpreted corectly when the HTML is generated.
> When
> > viewed as a  DW control is looks correct.
> >
> > Has anyone come across this issue (PB 8.0.2) ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Brian

0
Philip

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C308EA.58A195E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the first row of each datawindow. It seems I used the loop access the value it doesn't work. Indeed, It has the all data for me but just right for the first row in each data window. Could you have any ideas, please!...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

DataWindow Within DataWindow

DataWindows and datawindow objects

datawindow

Datawindows with child datawindows

datawindow expressions using datacolumns from other datawindows
Is there a possibility to access datacolumns from other datawindows from a datawindow expression. In fact, I have two datawindows which have a master/detail-relation. For example I want to set a columns visible or protect property in the detail dw depending on the datavalue of a column in the master dw. Thanks Martin Martin, There is no direct way. You could, however, write a couple global functions... one to set a value, one to get a value (then call these from a computed field in the DW)... but you're probably better off doing this in a script. HTH, Greg -- ...

Datawindow Nested Datawindow in data entry
hi!!! all , can i use nested datawindow in data entry to show important data ? means i want to show scrolling infomration on each row of a detail of a master detail screen. how can I do it ? means in an entry screen I want to show some scrolling information as the detail of detail on each row ? thanks , -neelesh If information is less you can simply add a dummy column,In detail screen. no the information is not less ... but the requirement is to make it as another detail as we don't know how much rows may come in it ... if it is more then the screen then ...

DataWindows Expressions for contraints on grid datawindows...
This may seem like an unholy thing to do to a datawindow, but I ran into a place where it was appropriate. First, I decided that I wanted to use Don Roof's dropdownfilter service for datawindows, which is triggered by clicking on a small bitmap icon which is supposed to be positioned next to the column heading. This is fine for the tabular style that Don's samples used. However, I wanted to use a grid-style datawindow to allow my users to resize columns while the application is running. Unfortunately, the datawindow tries to resize the bitmap when the column is resized, makin...

Web resources about - Can DataWindow.Data.HTMLTable handle DataWindow expressions ? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Expression (sign language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Signs with two different expressions. The pursed lips and partly closed eyes on the left, and raised lip on the right, are necessary for proper ...

Joe Rogan's Facial Expression After Ronda Rousey Got Knocked Out Was Priceless - Bleacher Report
Joe Rogan 's face spoke for us all Saturday night. After UFC superstar Ronda Rousey got knocked out by a lethal kick from Holly Holm, the commentator ...

Jack Dorsey: 'Twitter stands for freedom of expression'
Newly-instated CEO Jack Dorsey laid out Twitter's commitment to open dialogue, in a keynote on stage at today's Twitter Flight developer conference ...

Make your technology a force for musical expression with this digital guitar
Computers, tablets, even iPhones have grown into powerful tools for music making, but for many who play guitar the bridge from analog instrument ...

Disney's FaceDirector changes facial expressions in movies
The new tool out of Disney Research's labs could turn an ing&eacute;nue's semi-decent attempt into a finely nuanced performance. This software ...

Turkey's YouTube Ban Violated Freedom Of Expression, European Court Rules
A YouTube ban in Turkey that lasted two years has now been ruled a violation of the European Convention on Human Rights. Back in 2008, a Turkish ...

At Public School Sports, A Constant Test of Line Between Faith Expression and Establishment
Thefine line between expressing religious faith at a government-run institution and said institution endorsing that expression, and the argument ...

Smile!: Impressive Real-Time Facial Expression Transfer
This is a video from Stanford University of a system developed to transfer one person's facial expressions in real time to a live video feed ...

How Facial Recognition Uses Super-Simple Patterns to Understand Your Expression
Facial recognition systems use all kinds of clever software to work out who you are and even how you’re feeling. But in this video explainer, ...

Expressions of Solidarity for France in Red, White and Blue
ABC News Expressions of Solidarity for France in Red, White and Blue ABC News This photograph made available on Saturday Nov. 14, 2015, shows ...