[URGENT] Has anybody used sqlbase sp with PB ?

I'm trying to invoke SQL Base stored procedures from Powerbuilder:
either from DataWindow based on SP
or from SQL Script

How to declare input parameters and result set ?

All the tests i tried failed (using ODBC syntax in SQL Script like explained
in PB help; in DW painter, result set are not guessed by PB and cannot be
declared manually).

Philippe Salvan
psalvan@supralog.com

0
Philippe

PB 6.5 datawindow using ora 8.x sp using pb 7.3 dll
Hi, We are having Oracle 8.x setup on Windows NT. We have develop an application in Power builder 6.5 using oracle store procedure. When we run the application ,connection is established to oracle server using pb 7.3 drivers. But as soon as we access the datawindow which uses store procedures It gives Windows NT Dr Watson Error. I am not able to trace out this error message. I like to connect PB6.5 to Oracle 8.x with pb6 oracle 8 dll. If any one can specify from where I can download this files. Waiting for reply. Thanks Rahul Rahul 1. I use the O73 driver in 6.5 ...

PB 7 Urgent.. GPF using ANSI on DataWindows
PB 7 Urgent.. where is a patch to solve the problem of GPF when using SQL ANSI on DataWindows ? See my answer in p.u.p.general carlos lara wrote in message ... >PB 7 Urgent.. where is a patch to solve the problem of GPF when using SQL >ANSI on DataWindows ? > > > > ...

Urgent
Dear all, Does anyone how to successfully create temporary table in SP and storing the result set in it for PB datawindow as the data source for display??? There is always showing an error of 'cannot create multi-statment in the tempdb..... ' Thanks for any comments and ideas. It is really urgent.. Best Regards, Andy Cheung Flip the autocommit attribute. You have a transaction going and you can't create a table in a transaction. Bob Densmore Andy Cheung <andy@ctimail.com> wrote in message news:Y9IdI3KKAHA.286@forums.sybase.com... > Dear all, >...

Moving columns in Grid Datawindows using datawindow painter -PB 8
I know - Evita - AGAIN???? :-) This is for my teammate who's going crazy. He has a grid datawindow of 4 columns and wants to move say column 4 between current columns 1 and 2 but whatever he does WON"T let him slide it over. Is there some setting he needs to set someplace or is he stuck? Thanks -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst Command Technlogies, Inc I'm not meaning when it's running...In design we need the column moved over from where it was (column 4) to where it needs to be (between current columns 1 and 2) Thanks Evita <Victo...

DataWindow using join SQL using PB 11 with MS SQL 2005 is slow
Sir: My PB Applications were migrated from PB 6.5 (or PB 9) to PowerBuilder 11.2. Database is MS SQL 2005. I have some datawindows using join(innor or outer) SQLs.When the application version is PB 6.5(or PB9), datawindow's performance is fast.When the application version is PB 11.2,the performance is slow. I change my connection driver by using SNC&#12289;OLE DB and ODBC,the performance is still slow. So,is this PB problem? Or any other problems?How should I solve this problem? Thanks a lot! Barkely ...

Does anybody use PowerDesigner for PB?
I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder and its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes. I also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this will destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates its data. Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do - despite the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it without notice. Does anyone else use this product? What are you ...

how to use ADOMD in pb? urgent
We want to construct an olap application, the environments are pb7 , MS sql server 7 and MSsql7 olap server. how to install the ADOMD support in pb?and how to begin? maybe this is simply,but i dont know the process,please... I believe that PB 7 supports OLEDB, jConnect, ODBC and native drivers. If the way you want to connect is one of those then you're OK. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Houston, TX http://www.eganomics.com Sybase Developers Network http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/mec/mec_home.stm thanks but I want the "ole db for olap" interface. does pb7 provide it? if ...

how to use ADOMD in pb ? urgent
We want to construct an olap application, the environments are pb7 , MS sql server 7 and MSsql7 olap server. how to install the ADOMD support in pb?and how to begin? maybe this is simply,but i dont know the process,please... ...

how to use ADOMD in pb? urgent
We want to construct an olap application, the environments are pb7 , MS sql server 7 and MSsql7 olap server. how to install the ADOMD support in pb?and how to begin? maybe this is simply,but i dont know the process,please... I too would be very interested to know how to do this... - Dave zou_p@263.net wrote: > > We want to construct an olap application, > the environments are pb7 , MS sql server 7 and MSsql7 olap server. > how to install the ADOMD support in pb?and how to begin? > maybe this is simply,but i dont know the process,please... ...

How datawindow handle the updation using SP?
Hi, When u define the datawindow updation as 'key and updatable column' and declared the SPs for updation where the sps are already created with predefined where conditions base on some key, how the datawindow updation takes place, since the where condition is vary at the run time. Hi Ewak, You are talking about so called "optimistic" locking. For SQL update it is handled by PB building dynamically the corresponding WHERE clause. For SP update you have to do it yourself using the original values you are asking about in your previous message. For UP...

Could not add datawindow using powerbuilder 7
I have selected a new datawindow but was not added. Even tried to add objects but was failed to do so. There were no errors generated. I was able to add object or datawiindows before but after I have re- installed my powerbuilder this problem occurs. Please help. Thanks... ...

Web resources about - [URGENT] Has anybody used sqlbase sp with PB ? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Watch: Graphic Video Shows Chicago Officer Shooting Teenager
Dash cam video from October 2014 shows a Chicago police officer allegedly shooting a teenager to death.

Report: On Climate Science, Ted Cruz Is the Dumbest of the Stone-Dumb Republicans
The Associated Press had a panel of experts grade statements made about client science by the many, many people currently running for president. ...

Google’s Star Wars Easter Egg Is Adorable And Timely
Hey! Have you heard? There’s a new Star Wars movie coming out. Surprise! I know, right? Who knew. You’d think someone would have said something ...

Putin Accuses Turkey Of Backing ISIS After It Downs Russian Warplane In Syria
Huffington Post Putin Accuses Turkey Of Backing ISIS After It Downs Russian Warplane In Syria Huffington Post Haberturk Associated Press. ...

Microsoft's November Windows 10 screwed up some users' privacy settings
People who updated to the latest Windows 10 update may want to double-check their settings. Microsoft revealed Tuesday that it took the previous ...

Jeff Bezos is proud of his rocket, Elon Musk not impressed
Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos saw his private spaceflight company, Blue Origin, hit a major milestone today by launching and landing its ...

These 20 Albums Sold Over One Million Copies in One Week
With the news that Adele ‘s record-breaking album 25 is going to have the biggest album sales week of all time, we thought we’d take a look back ...

Obama 2013: Assad must go. Obama today: Hopefully Assad won’t run for president again.
A nifty catch by Josh Rogin from today’s presser. If you want to see what “Smart Power” resolve looks like in practice, here’s where we are right ...

Mysterious Cargo Operation In Ohio Might Belong To Amazon
In 2008, DHL abandoned its domestic shipping operations in the United States, putting thousands of employees out of work and leaving behind a ...

PCs running Dell support app can be uniquely ID’d by snoops and scammers
Enlarge On Monday, Ars reported that Dell was shipping PCs that came preinstalled with digital certificates that made it easy for attackers ...