What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where
is this file ?

thanks

0
Netvigator

http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database
Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote:
>What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where
>is this file ?
>
>thanks

---
Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]            | Romac/Source International
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com   | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com
                                        | http://www.romac-source.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm

Bruce

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

PB 6.5.0 vs PB 6.5.1 with datastores
Hi all, I began developing a large application using PB 6.5.0 several months ago. For various reasons, we had to migrate the code to 6.5.1. After performing some recursion testing, we noticed that many operations involving datastores ( create, insert rows, update, destroy ) began generating random GPF/Page Faults. The code itself hasn't changed and was verified in PB 6.5.0 via extensive testing. This is a hard one to pinpoint since the crashing is somewhat random. I've read some posts that indicate that certain dot notation can be problematic. All objects were fully rebuilt...

Experiences with PB 6.5.1 vs. PB 6.5.0
Any people run into any problems with 6.5.1 (+ EBF 1163) that were not there in vanilla 6.5.0. We have to migrate very late in the game (1 week before going live!) due to problems with 6.5.0 Oracle drivers and I would appreciate any advice on anything that got broken in that release. TIA, -- -------------------------------------------------------------------- Jacek Furmankiewicz STS Systems - http://www.stssystems.com --------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.51 introduces a peculiar side effect during update() of datawindow - scrolls the d...

will the PB 6.5.1 maintenance release properly upgrade 6.5?
I use PB 6.5 and it works fine for me but SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 that came with it has upper() and lower() functions all messed up (can't properly select people's names with national (polish) characters in it) I know from my client that SQL Any 6 is fine with this respect so,,, I want to upgrade, but before I download 19M of the PB 6.5.1 over my telephone line I would like to know: will the PB 6.5.1 maintenance release properly upgrade my 6.5? In fact what I want is SQL Any 6 (development and run-time) so maybe there is a way to get this fixed SQL Any for my PB? Thanks!...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

Powerbuilder Upgrade Issues (PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1)
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

upgrading from 6.5.1 to 6.5.6
I ran the patch upgrade for gw 6.5 to get us to sp6. Ran the update and rebooted. all seem to upgrade except the gwia component. It was soft abending the server. I tried re installing the gwia from the new SDD directory and it still did not work. Is there any problems with going from 6.5.1 to 6.5.6 directly? gw 6.5.1 (poa, mta, gwia, webaccess on same server). One post office. novell 6 sp 5. Normally not, but try deleting sccfilt.bin, if it exists. <rmburt@nationalindemnity.com> wrote in message news:_Z7Qh.2389$mb6.563@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... >I r...

upgrade from 6.5.5 to 6.5.6
Hi, We are going to upgrade from 6.5.5 to 6.5.6 to hopefully solve the problem with sending mail to yahoo. My question is do I have to upgrade everything? On one server we have the MTA, GWIA, POA for our main postoffice and webaccess. On the second server we have 4 other postoffice's for our student email. Can I just upgrade the main server with the MTA, GWIA, POA and webaccess and leave the other server alone at 6.5.5? If so will any reconfiguration be neccessary on the old post offices? > Hi, > We are going to upgrade from 6.5.5 to 6.5.6 to hopefully solve th...

PB 6 and PB 6.5 Upgrade to PB 8.0 in OS W2K Professional
PB 6 and PB 6.5 crash in OS W2K Professional: I notice that I need to upgrade to 6.5.1 as well as EBF 1299. However, I am only able to get 6.5.1. Where can I get the optionally patch EBF 1299? Is there any document to indicate any known problem in OS W2K for 6.0 and 6.5? PB 6 and PB 6.5 Upgrade to PB 8.0: Can be upgrade from 6.0 and/or 6.5 directly to 8.0? Is 8.0 support WIN XP? Regards. Set your timeframe to 'ALL' on http://downloads.sybase.com. While that is the most current build, it was released at least over 6 months ago (the default timeframe of this site)...

PB 6.5.1, Connect to Oracle 8.1.6.3 with PBO7360.DLL (v6.5.1.620)
Hey, I've got a developer that I can't get to connect to Oracle from within the PB dev environment (PB 6.5.1). tnsping is fine, all the other Oracle utilities as well, as non-Oracle programs can connect just fine, but just not PB. If you try to configure the database connection under Oracle7, @tns:sun3500 the returned error code is ORA-01019, and then ORA-12514 (if you try again). He has the Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 SQL-net client installed. I have the same SQL-Net on my machine, and it works fine. We've tried SQL-Net 8... as well no difference, and we've re-installed PB...

PB 6.5.1, Connect to Oracle 8.1.6.3 with PBO7360.DLL (v6.5.1.620)
Hey, I've got a developer that I can't get to connect to Oracle from within the PB dev environment (PB 6.5.1). tnsping is fine, all the other Oracle utilities as well, as non-Oracle programs can connect just fine, but just not PB. If you try to configure the database connection under Oracle7, @tns:sun3500 the returned error code is ORA-01019, and then ORA-12514 (if you try again). He has the Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 SQL-net client installed. I have the same SQL-Net on my machine, and it works fine. We've tried SQL-Net 8... as well no difference, and we've re-installed PB...

Oracle Client 8.1.7
Hi all, I have a question about compatibility between PB native driver and oracle sql*net for different versions of Power Builder. We have 3 applications developed in 3 different versions of Power Builder: 5.00.0.0, 6.5.1.620 and 7.0.10047 All of them are using the Oracle Client 8.1.6 and accessing via PB Native Driver to Oracle. Although this is combination is not supported, the person in charge of the PB part tested this combination and decided to upgrade the oracle client from version 7.3.X to 8.1.6. So far it is working properly for us. Now, if it is decided to move to ora...

Web resources about - What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? - sybase.powerbuilder.database

H-1 upgrade program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The H-1 upgrade program refers to the United States Marine Corps 's program to develop the AH-1Z Viper and UH-1Y Venom to replace its aging fleets ...

Tumblr Referrals From Facebook Up 2.5X Following Upgrade For Timeline
Since upgrading for timeline and launching with open graph in April, Tumblr has seen its referral traffic from Facebook rise by more than 2.5 ...

Facebook Platform Upgrade Guide
Upgrade instructions for Facebook's platform across versions.

Facebook Allows Users to Upgrade to the New Messages Product, Why You Should
Some users are seeing a prompt when they visit their Facebook Messages inbox allowing them to upgrade to the New Messages product launched in ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh julia @ d0gbones 3m I laughed at the call handler when he told me it'd be £400 to stay on my current price plan and upgrade ...

Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Desktop Audio Upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I needed some new speakers for my desktop computer system at home. I've been tolerating JBL creature 2.1 system for a couple of years now and ...

EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube
EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube